• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 19

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 507 Next
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
March 18 2011 17:23 GMT
#361
On March 19 2011 02:05 antilyon wrote:
He will be playing tonight on FXOPEN IS by the way.

Nevermind, today will be only the qualifiers...


Hahaha, all day I was so excited but then I re-read the thread like an hour ago and actually decided to read. Why did they put the invites in the same paragraph as the qualifications?! Goddamnit
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
March 19 2011 10:37 GMT
#362
On March 19 2011 02:05 antilyon wrote:
He will be playing tonight on FXOPEN IS by the way.

Nevermind, today will be only the qualifiers...

haha! ^^
"Real tournament" is only begins on the 26!
Well… we never know…
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
March 19 2011 10:47 GMT
#363
On March 19 2011 01:39 chenchen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2011 15:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I bielieve in MKP.


John the Translator has spoken! MKP has been blessed!


Well, his word is law :D

You know, on reflection, I'm glad MK didn't call himself FoxeR or Optimus, both of them sound like something out of highschool.
@
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 19 2011 12:31 GMT
#364
On March 19 2011 19:47 sqrt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2011 01:39 chenchen wrote:
On March 14 2011 15:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I bielieve in MKP.


John the Translator has spoken! MKP has been blessed!


Well, his word is law :D

You know, on reflection, I'm glad MK didn't call himself FoxeR or Optimus, both of them sound like something out of highschool.


I agree. Foxer should only be the nickname to remind people of his baller entrance to the scene, and Optimus just sounds lame somehow.. But I'm worried he'll consider it again once he's won ="= (which I believe will happen soon.. YEAH!..)
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
March 19 2011 16:54 GMT
#365
On March 19 2011 21:31 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2011 19:47 sqrt wrote:
On March 19 2011 01:39 chenchen wrote:
On March 14 2011 15:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I bielieve in MKP.


John the Translator has spoken! MKP has been blessed!


Well, his word is law :D

You know, on reflection, I'm glad MK didn't call himself FoxeR or Optimus, both of them sound like something out of highschool.


I agree. Foxer should only be the nickname to remind people of his baller entrance to the scene, and Optimus just sounds lame somehow.. But I'm worried he'll consider it again once he's won ="= (which I believe will happen soon.. YEAH!..)

Yeah...Pretty agree! ^^
But I think I will always prefer he won that he's call himself Optimus after he won... :/
However, I think he's doing a lot on fan's opinions, so we still can hope that he will not change his ID.
Well… we never know…
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 19 2011 18:25 GMT
#366
On March 20 2011 01:54 Okiya wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2011 21:31 Akamiri wrote:
On March 19 2011 19:47 sqrt wrote:
On March 19 2011 01:39 chenchen wrote:
On March 14 2011 15:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I bielieve in MKP.


John the Translator has spoken! MKP has been blessed!


Well, his word is law :D

You know, on reflection, I'm glad MK didn't call himself FoxeR or Optimus, both of them sound like something out of highschool.


I agree. Foxer should only be the nickname to remind people of his baller entrance to the scene, and Optimus just sounds lame somehow.. But I'm worried he'll consider it again once he's won ="= (which I believe will happen soon.. YEAH!..)

Yeah...Pretty agree! ^^
But I think I will always prefer he won that he's call himself Optimus after he won... :/
However, I think he's doing a lot on fan's opinions, so we still can hope that he will not change his ID.

OptimusPrime should be a title then. It's to honor his victory^^ sth like MKP the Optimus :D hopefully
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
hyunGGe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States108 Posts
March 19 2011 18:27 GMT
#367
add me as a fan :D
Jugem-Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dog
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
March 20 2011 12:23 GMT
#368
MK is much preferable to Optimus basically coz he is the king of marines. Optimus is more suitable for someone with a mech style. Although he does do mech, his sig style is a marine bioball so MK is more suitable. And yeah, FoxeR will be a reminder of when he burst into the scene.
crystyxn
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania254 Posts
March 20 2011 12:59 GMT
#369
SIGN ME UP!! Marine King yeah!!
"You should be the one putting pressure on your opponent, not the other way around." - Artosis
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
March 20 2011 18:34 GMT
#370
On March 20 2011 03:25 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 01:54 Okiya wrote:
On March 19 2011 21:31 Akamiri wrote:
On March 19 2011 19:47 sqrt wrote:
On March 19 2011 01:39 chenchen wrote:
On March 14 2011 15:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I bielieve in MKP.


John the Translator has spoken! MKP has been blessed!


Well, his word is law :D

You know, on reflection, I'm glad MK didn't call himself FoxeR or Optimus, both of them sound like something out of highschool.


I agree. Foxer should only be the nickname to remind people of his baller entrance to the scene, and Optimus just sounds lame somehow.. But I'm worried he'll consider it again once he's won ="= (which I believe will happen soon.. YEAH!..)

Yeah...Pretty agree! ^^
But I think I will always prefer he won that he's call himself Optimus after he won... :/
However, I think he's doing a lot on fan's opinions, so we still can hope that he will not change his ID.

OptimusPrime should be a title then. It's to honor his victory^^ sth like MKP the Optimus :D hopefully

class~
I really think (and I hope) it's his turn to win.
Well… we never know…
Moderas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States78 Posts
March 21 2011 17:13 GMT
#371
Anyone happen to know the story behind him using the ID EllenPage? Does it have something to do with the actor? I cant imagine she would have been popular in Korea...
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
March 21 2011 17:16 GMT
#372
Well I somehow doubt he randomly came up with the name

would be cool to know though
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
March 21 2011 17:36 GMT
#373
On March 22 2011 02:13 Moderas wrote:
Anyone happen to know the story behind him using the ID EllenPage? Does it have something to do with the actor? I cant imagine she would have been popular in Korea...

I think it never be explain. :/
Well… we never know…
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 21 2011 17:43 GMT
#374
anyone knows korean? next time he has an interview where viewer can ask question someone can try :D
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
March 22 2011 13:03 GMT
#375
guess who's playing right now on GSTL?

that's right.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
March 22 2011 15:20 GMT
#376
Does MKP still play, you know, his marine style?
Lately I have only seen him using Marinetank, while his opponents play his style.

I did not actively search for all of his games, so maybe that are just exceptions while hes countering banelings with marines in all other games.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
March 22 2011 17:58 GMT
#377
On March 23 2011 00:20 Mataza wrote:
Does MKP still play, you know, his marine style?
Lately I have only seen him using Marinetank, while his opponents play his style.

I did not actively search for all of his games, so maybe that are just exceptions while hes countering banelings with marines in all other games.


yeah haven't seen it at all lately, which is very disappointing

he's easily in the top4 players in the world list if he just plays like he has the past 3 seasons, not counting him trying weird stuff vs mvp

seems like he lost faith in himself or something
Nuithari
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium737 Posts
March 22 2011 19:10 GMT
#378
Was really sad seeing MKP lost... but this seeing this when I watched the VODs cheered me up:
[image loading]
"Marineking's greatest strength is his enjoyment of the game" -Grubby
Winterfrozz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden357 Posts
March 22 2011 20:57 GMT
#379
epic picture :D

Sign me up! ^_^
Jazzi!
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
March 22 2011 23:44 GMT
#380
Sign me!
But I'm worried about his recent TvTs. After his loss to MVP he seems to play the same style as everyone :/. It happens to work on ladder (he is on top2) but eeh ladder is ladder, maybe on ladder everyone play 'classic' against him, but he didn't look like himself today in the GSTL, losing to... his own style :S.
I hope he'll perform next season, he deserves it. I still believe in him : the games I've seen of him were the most entertaining I've ever seen in sc2.
WriterMaru
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41502
Bisu 1442
firebathero 1067
Horang2 984
Hyuk 391
BeSt 357
EffOrt 290
Mini 273
Light 236
Larva 234
[ Show more ]
Soma 231
ZerO 118
Leta 98
Rush 94
Mong 89
Barracks 82
Snow 72
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 35
JYJ 32
Mind 32
NaDa 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 26
sorry 22
zelot 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc1235
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns31456
singsing2275
olofmeister1488
B2W.Neo321
hiko186
Livibee183
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
37m
OSC
9h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 37m
Online Event
22h 37m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.