• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8987 users

The Destiny Fan Club - Page 103

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 118 Next
ArrowInTheKnee
Profile Joined December 2011
United States28 Posts
August 26 2012 09:37 GMT
#2041
On August 26 2012 16:51 mibonnell wrote:
Everyone here is part of a community of friends...you all have things you like a lot, in common. I know that in games, just as in regular sports, there is generally some trash talk... but everyone needs to treat each other with kindness and respect...

I honestly feel worse for you and Erisann than Steven in this situation, he definantly deserves some criticism for being foolish enough to show the girl's picture to others (I still however think what she did in retaliation is way worse and not justified), but the nasty things I've seen people saying to you and Erisann on Twitter/Reddit are really sad...
mibonnell
Profile Joined March 2012
United States61 Posts
August 26 2012 10:39 GMT
#2042
I am slightly challenged in following everything...please link me to where people are sayng nasty things about Erisann and I on Twitter/Redditt, please... Thank you :-)
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 10:44:35
August 26 2012 10:44 GMT
#2043
On August 26 2012 19:39 mibonnell wrote:
I am slightly challenged in following everything...please link me to where people are sayng nasty things about Erisann and I on Twitter/Redditt, please... Thank you :-)


Please ignore them Mrs. Bonnell, on twitter it was in response to your message to Steven last night telling him to take the pictures down from his Facebook and telling "whoever did this" that you hope they regret it. All the Reddit comments were directed at Erisann and that all ended as soon as it was proven she was not involved at all.

You're son has brought many of his fans so much happiness and laughter over the last two years. You should be very proud of what Steven has accomplished and just know that while his success might create "unique" problems for him, in general he is living a dream life that makes all of us very "jelly" <3
"En taro adun, Executor."
SpaceFighting
Profile Joined January 2010
New Zealand690 Posts
August 26 2012 10:48 GMT
#2044
On August 26 2012 19:39 mibonnell wrote:
I am slightly challenged in following everything...please link me to where people are sayng nasty things about Erisann and I on Twitter/Redditt, please... Thank you :-)


wait.. who's this guy? i actually thought it was steven for the first couple of posts...
kuz pro
mibonnell
Profile Joined March 2012
United States61 Posts
August 26 2012 11:00 GMT
#2045
Thank you Chris :-). First I must say that throughout life, we all mess up at some point...do or say things we wish we hadn't. You can't undo the past but we can learn from it and move on :-). And! Apologize when we hurt someone! Personally, I think Steven and Nicole owe each other an apology. I must admit that I was horrified when I saw the tweet! I saw it on my Facebook page!!! Horror of horrors!!! My Facebook page!!! That said, I am very very proud of Steven. The young man he is and what he has accomplished. Even though he ocassionally messes up (like most of us do), he deserves everything good that comes his way. :-)
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 15:38:28
August 26 2012 15:37 GMT
#2046
Eh.. now that I'm aware of what truly happened, I'm good. Basically Destiny did something that might not have been the best thing to do and someone went completely ape shit over that. Honestly, I also saw the horror of horrors, my opinion of Destiny hasn't remotely changed compared to before. I believe indifference is the best answer in this situation.

This won't stop me from tuning in when he streams and having a good time watching.
maru lover forever
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
August 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#2047
On August 26 2012 20:00 mibonnell wrote:
Thank you Chris :-). First I must say that throughout life, we all mess up at some point...do or say things we wish we hadn't. You can't undo the past but we can learn from it and move on :-). And! Apologize when we hurt someone! Personally, I think Steven and Nicole owe each other an apology. I must admit that I was horrified when I saw the tweet! I saw it on my Facebook page!!! Horror of horrors!!! My Facebook page!!! That said, I am very very proud of Steven. The young man he is and what he has accomplished. Even though he ocassionally messes up (like most of us do), he deserves everything good that comes his way. :-)

Wow this must be really hard for you.. I hope Steven can recover for this, but at the same time, I also hope he doesn't try to exact revenge on the girl.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
mibonnell
Profile Joined March 2012
United States61 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 17:37:38
August 26 2012 17:36 GMT
#2048
I think he can recover and I also hope and expect he will not exact any revenge...I hope he extends a sincere apology actually...for making her feel so bad, even if it was unintentional, that she would do something so extreme.

Personnally, I'm ok today. Yesterday was very, very hard.
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
August 27 2012 14:11 GMT
#2049
On August 27 2012 02:36 mibonnell wrote:
I think he can recover and I also hope and expect he will not exact any revenge...I hope he extends a sincere apology actually...for making her feel so bad, even if it was unintentional, that she would do something so extreme.

Personnally, I'm ok today. Yesterday was very, very hard.

On the bright side though, I think that this didn't impact Steven's rep too much, like Destiny's colorful language way way way more attention than this, so his business should still be fine. I think that a pretty alarming issue actually is the guy who recorded and leaked the logs, for whatever reason.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
tranmillitary
Profile Joined August 2011
210 Posts
August 27 2012 18:32 GMT
#2050
From what i know... It's not all Destiny's fault. Destiny is this person, that's why we all watch his stream because he talks like this. He's entertaining.

Every guy i know, talks like this wit their buddies. Unless you ain't got any friends or never had sex before, all men talk like this.

The messed up part is the dude who released the logs. That's a bitch move. And Destiny if you're reading this, Why the hell did u trust a girl with your PW??

Just cause Destiny is a SC2 celebrity, it doesn't change the fact he can say anything he wants about anyone. If he thinks a girl is butt ugly, it's his opinion. Is he supposed to fake his personality and act nice to everyone? He would be another Incontrol (no disrespect, My fav Caster) if he did. I don't see the big deal about calling someone ugly, every single forum on the net has people calling other people ugly. When Destiny says it, the world is over.
WinningGuy
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia53 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 11:09:45
August 28 2012 11:08 GMT
#2051
Are you nerds serious? How can you honestly support this god damn fool called Destiny?

Let me build a scenario for you.

Forenote, *I am from Australia*

Imagine a politician or a school teacher, is caught sending naked images of his penis to a 15 year old. Imagine she is sending him naked images.

He is caught in a chat, talking about potentially having sex with her.

I can tell you now, that the chat alone would be enough to put him on the listed Pedophiles list and taken to jail for years.

After these details are made public, he threatens her, attempting to have her funding removed be it legal or educational aid or even just general needs such as food and rent.

I can garantee you, not one person would be on the side of the pedophile.

You would not see anyone making comments saying, welp that 15 year old girl shouldnt have sent naked images or herself.

Are you god damn idiots missing the point?

Im fucking appaulled at some of the comments in this thread and on reddit supporting him.

I for one, do not support child sex offenders.

The last comment above this I read was comparing him to the prince of England...are you kidding?

The prince wasnt dancing around with 15 year olds.

User was warned for this post
You have to be masters to train bronze league players...apparently.
Queequag101
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada24 Posts
August 28 2012 11:13 GMT
#2052
On August 28 2012 20:08 WinningGuy wrote:
Are you nerds serious? How can you honestly support this god damn fool called Destiny?

Let me build a scenario for you.

Forenote, *I am from Australia*

Imagine a politician or a school teacher, is caught sending naked images of his penis to a 15 year old. Imagine she is sending him naked images.

He is caught in a chat, talking about potentially having sex with her.

I can tell you now, that the chat alone would be enough to put him on the listed Pedophiles list and taken to jail for years.

After these details are made public, he threatens her, attempting to have her funding removed be it legal or educational aid or even just general needs such as food and rent.

I can garantee you, not one person would be on the side of the pedophile.

You would not see anyone making comments saying, welp that 15 year old girl shouldnt have sent naked images or herself.

Are you god damn idiots missing the point?

Im fucking appaulled at some of the comments in this thread and on reddit supporting him.

I for one, do not support child sex offenders.

The last comment above this I read was comparing him to the prince of England...are you kidding?

The prince wasnt dancing around with 15 year olds.



This is a fanclub not a hate regime, Destiny is hilarious so stfu we don't care about 15 year old girls and all that crap.
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
August 28 2012 11:36 GMT
#2053
On August 28 2012 20:13 Queequag101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2012 20:08 WinningGuy wrote:
Are you nerds serious? How can you honestly support this god damn fool called Destiny?

Let me build a scenario for you.

Forenote, *I am from Australia*

Imagine a politician or a school teacher, is caught sending naked images of his penis to a 15 year old. Imagine she is sending him naked images.

He is caught in a chat, talking about potentially having sex with her.

I can tell you now, that the chat alone would be enough to put him on the listed Pedophiles list and taken to jail for years.

After these details are made public, he threatens her, attempting to have her funding removed be it legal or educational aid or even just general needs such as food and rent.

I can garantee you, not one person would be on the side of the pedophile.

You would not see anyone making comments saying, welp that 15 year old girl shouldnt have sent naked images or herself.

Are you god damn idiots missing the point?

Im fucking appaulled at some of the comments in this thread and on reddit supporting him.

I for one, do not support child sex offenders.

The last comment above this I read was comparing him to the prince of England...are you kidding?

The prince wasnt dancing around with 15 year olds.



This is a fanclub not a hate regime, Destiny is hilarious so stfu we don't care about 15 year old girls and all that crap.


Does noone realize that Day9 has "pedobear semen" in the background of 90% of his dialies?
"En taro adun, Executor."
ArrowInTheKnee
Profile Joined December 2011
United States28 Posts
August 28 2012 12:22 GMT
#2054
On August 28 2012 20:08 WinningGuy wrote:
Are you nerds serious? How can you honestly support this god damn fool called Destiny?

Let me build a scenario for you.

Forenote, *I am from Australia*

Imagine a politician or a school teacher, is caught sending naked images of his penis to a 15 year old. Imagine she is sending him naked images.

He is caught in a chat, talking about potentially having sex with her.

I can tell you now, that the chat alone would be enough to put him on the listed Pedophiles list and taken to jail for years.

After these details are made public, he threatens her, attempting to have her funding removed be it legal or educational aid or even just general needs such as food and rent.

I can garantee you, not one person would be on the side of the pedophile.

You would not see anyone making comments saying, welp that 15 year old girl shouldnt have sent naked images or herself.

Are you god damn idiots missing the point?

Im fucking appaulled at some of the comments in this thread and on reddit supporting him.

I for one, do not support child sex offenders.

The last comment above this I read was comparing him to the prince of England...are you kidding?

The prince wasnt dancing around with 15 year olds.

Lol, accusing us of missing the point when you don't seem to realize BlueTea and the 15 year old are not the same girl and that, to my knowledge, there are no nudes involved with the 15 year old.
mibonnell
Profile Joined March 2012
United States61 Posts
August 28 2012 13:09 GMT
#2055
Nothing bad happened with any 15 year old and the unacceptable behaviour was between two young adults who dated for a while. The most unaceptable thing about it was that one of them got upset and everything went public. They owe each other a really big apology, but even that is not anyone's business...!
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
August 28 2012 13:12 GMT
#2056
On August 28 2012 22:09 mibonnell wrote:
Nothing bad happened with any 15 year old and the unacceptable behaviour was between two young adults who dated for a while. The most unaceptable thing about it was that one of them got upset and everything went public. They owe each other a really big apology, but even that is not anyone's business...!

Except Destiny's life is like a reality show, so now everyone feels entitled to know. After all, there was essentially full disclosure on all the other controversial things.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
timdoozy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States50 Posts
August 29 2012 18:24 GMT
#2057
I don't think this situation has had a "hard" time going, I say who fucking cares if his dick was on twitter, I watch him for the trolling and infestation.
"I GOT 2 SPINES MOTHA****, U CANT TOUCH DIS ****, IM ON FIRE ******" -Destiny<3
Nomzter
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden2802 Posts
August 29 2012 20:16 GMT
#2058
http://www.root-gaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=588
i hoped something like this wouldn not happen
SwampyNZ
Profile Joined September 2011
New Zealand47 Posts
August 29 2012 20:53 GMT
#2059
Stay strong brohan.we still luv ya
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
August 29 2012 21:05 GMT
#2060
On August 28 2012 20:08 WinningGuy wrote:
Are you nerds serious? How can you honestly support this god damn fool called Destiny?

Let me build a scenario for you.

Forenote, *I am from Australia*

Imagine a politician or a school teacher, is caught sending naked images of his penis to a 15 year old. Imagine she is sending him naked images.

He is caught in a chat, talking about potentially having sex with her.

I can tell you now, that the chat alone would be enough to put him on the listed Pedophiles list and taken to jail for years.

After these details are made public, he threatens her, attempting to have her funding removed be it legal or educational aid or even just general needs such as food and rent.

I can garantee you, not one person would be on the side of the pedophile.

You would not see anyone making comments saying, welp that 15 year old girl shouldnt have sent naked images or herself.

Are you god damn idiots missing the point?

Im fucking appaulled at some of the comments in this thread and on reddit supporting him.

I for one, do not support child sex offenders.

The last comment above this I read was comparing him to the prince of England...are you kidding?

The prince wasnt dancing around with 15 year olds.

User was warned for this post


Learn to fucking paragraph.
FoTG fighting!
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 140
JuggernautJason47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18421
firebathero 173
Rush 124
Dewaltoss 114
Sexy 28
Bale 13
yabsab 12
Dota 2
Gorgc8263
qojqva1405
monkeys_forever132
Counter-Strike
fl0m1584
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1880
crisheroes1137
Liquid`Hasu735
XaKoH 168
Other Games
summit1g3388
Grubby3161
FrodaN835
Beastyqt649
shahzam224
ArmadaUGS201
byalli195
KnowMe165
C9.Mang0153
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
StarCraft 2
angryscii 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1647
League of Legends
• TFBlade1093
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• WagamamaTV250
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.