• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

The Geoff "EGiNcontroL" Robinson Fan Club - Page 50

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 140 Next
The owner of iNcontroL's fan club hasn't posted since 2013. If you would like to take over as the new owner, then PM me. We need this fan club updated so that we can properly pay tribute to Geoff and all that he has accomplished. -Seeker
robatw
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany55 Posts
June 12 2011 14:40 GMT
#981
jo i'm in. sometimes i have not the same opinion as Geoff. but in these cases, most of time i am wrong.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
June 12 2011 16:18 GMT
#982
hahahaha amazing interview. "I've had better interviews with Strelok, and he speaks less English."
#TeamBuLba
-Frog-
Profile Joined February 2009
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 16:47:34
June 12 2011 16:47 GMT
#983
I get so tilted by the "ratz" thing. What does it mean? Fuck.
powered by coffee, driven by hate.
OldManSenex
Profile Joined June 2011
United States130 Posts
June 12 2011 17:05 GMT
#984
It was really funny, and interesting, to see how the calm, reasonable responses messed Deezer up. He signed on all full of piss and vinegar, but two minutes into the conversation just had no idea what to say.

It's a little sad really, because as a GM he's already better than the overwhelming majority of starcraft players (my platinum/diamond self included.) If he treated playing against InControl like the incredible practice opportunity that it is he might actually go places instead of serving as a sideshow comedy. I kind of wonder that about all the people who troll or streamsnipe the progamers: when you're already in the top .1% of Starcraft gamers isn't it more worthwhile to try to refine your play than get some lulz by irritating other players?
For FRB shoutcasts and analysis check out www.youtube.com/wiseoldsenex
-Frog-
Profile Joined February 2009
United States514 Posts
June 12 2011 17:15 GMT
#985
On June 04 2011 19:28 ThatGuy89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 19:21 thirnaz wrote:
On June 04 2011 18:40 ThatGuy89 wrote:
On June 04 2011 15:19 qck wrote:
On June 04 2011 14:45 KobeLobster wrote:
Wow, iNcontrol is much larger than I expected.
[image loading]


In fairness, I'm pretty sure that guy standing next to him (EdwardStarcraft?) is quite small.
Well played today, Geoff! I'm sure Losira felt the love through the booth.

its Hot_bid isnt it?

what happened in the EG showdown?
i see geoff lost 2-0, no offence to Machine but wtf happened there.
now hes GOTTA take out TLO to have a chance of getting anywhere in this tournament

also does anyone know nanis record?
says on the live feed thing that hes 3-0 but it says on MLG site that he lost 2-1 to slush

No thats very much not Hot_bid haha

meh
looks like him


But that guy isn't wearing ESPORTS aviators. How could he be hotbid?
powered by coffee, driven by hate.
Werk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States294 Posts
June 12 2011 17:54 GMT
#986
On June 13 2011 01:47 -Frog- wrote:
I get so tilted by the "ratz" thing. What does it mean? Fuck.


no kidding right? what a terrible insult...must be a french Canadian thing? he must be new to the internet...theres much more insulting things to say...especially to geoff after the one more game stuff with destiny
Do Werk Son
SchfiftyFive
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
June 12 2011 20:38 GMT
#987
Sign me up! iNcontroL is hilarious!!!
My IQ? // "Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out" Cim9
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 12 2011 20:47 GMT
#988
On June 13 2011 02:54 Werk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 01:47 -Frog- wrote:
I get so tilted by the "ratz" thing. What does it mean? Fuck.


no kidding right? what a terrible insult...must be a french Canadian thing? he must be new to the internet...theres much more insulting things to say...especially to geoff after the one more game stuff with destiny


It's not a french Canadian thing, I assure you.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Snake Grunger
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada61 Posts
June 12 2011 20:52 GMT
#989
On June 13 2011 02:54 Werk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 01:47 -Frog- wrote:
I get so tilted by the "ratz" thing. What does it mean? Fuck.


no kidding right? what a terrible insult...must be a french Canadian thing? he must be new to the internet...theres much more insulting things to say...especially to geoff after the one more game stuff with destiny


I'm french canadian and never have I told, or have been told, such a thing.
DOODLEcraft anyone ? http://doodlecraft.imgur.com/ -- @doodlecraft on Twitter
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 12 2011 21:18 GMT
#990
On June 12 2011 18:03 SpectraL wrote:
Edit: Uploaded the interview to youtube instead:


Hahahahahahahaha I love inc, every time deezer tried to say something inc absolutely destroyed his comment with straight up logic and wit.

Deezer: Yeah cool story bro, just search the game so I can get free win you know
Inc: You said 'free win' again. Now you are 3-7 against me in the last 10 games. I mean, that's a free win to you? Is that a good ratio?
D: No the overscore is like 20 wins for me and 5 for you
I: Yeah but the ones before were before I turned my screen black when I played against you. Remember that? Isn't that kind of like. . . well you were cheating. It would be bad if you lost while cheating, wouldn't it?
D: I've never cheat bro. I'm just good you know?

D: Search the game!
I: Alright I'm searching
D: No! P-
I: Well how did you know I wasn't searching?
D: No black screen. (He let slip that he was stream sniping)

D: You're a rat you maybe lie to me. (A few seconds after revealing that he was still watching Inc's stream, he calls Inc a rat hahahahahahahaha)

I: Deezer can I be honest with you? I think I'm your closest friend. I think it's you and me against he world buddy.

*Music in background*
I: Deezer those are some pretty sick bumps you got goin on back there. What are you hip-hoppin to?

D: Search the game!
I: Deezer the agreement was that we talk and then we play the game.
D: I will talk to you after the game kid
I: Deezer how old are you?
D: 17
I: I'm 25 years old. Why would you call me kid?
D: Cuz you're a kid

* Deezer leaves the call*
I: I've had better interviews with Strelok, and he speaks less English.

Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 12 2011 21:20 GMT
#991
eezer leaves the call*
I: I've had better interviews with Strelok, and he speaks less English.


I laughed so hard at that bit. I just love iNcontrol's suave and quiet nature during this interview, had me really giggling for a long time!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ichi23
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany13 Posts
June 12 2011 22:42 GMT
#992
i love you geoff, trolling a troll is always nice
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
June 12 2011 22:55 GMT
#993
That interview is fucking hilarious. "It's just you and me against the world buddy". Geoff you are hilarious. Deezer is pretty.. interesting.
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
June 12 2011 23:05 GMT
#994
I'm sorry could anyone tell me the backstory of the Deezer interview?
Seems really hilarious xd
Was it some coaching thing? I've never heard of Deezer.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
nYaLa
Profile Joined January 2011
Uzbekistan295 Posts
June 12 2011 23:09 GMT
#995
On June 13 2011 08:05 Euronyme wrote:
I'm sorry could anyone tell me the backstory of the Deezer interview?
Seems really hilarious xd
Was it some coaching thing? I've never heard of Deezer.


do u know combatex? deezer is like his twin brother.

bm canadian, always stream sniping(and watching) pro's and streamers.
no
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 23:10:18
June 12 2011 23:09 GMT
#996
On June 13 2011 08:05 Euronyme wrote:
I'm sorry could anyone tell me the backstory of the Deezer interview?
Seems really hilarious xd
Was it some coaching thing? I've never heard of Deezer.


Basically Deezer was stream sniping Geoff over and over again, losing every-time against Geoff but basically being a nuisance. Thats why Geoff mentioned the record he has against him and Deezer demanding that he search for a game so he can snipe again.
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
June 13 2011 01:15 GMT
#997
On June 13 2011 08:09 nYaLa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 08:05 Euronyme wrote:
I'm sorry could anyone tell me the backstory of the Deezer interview?
Seems really hilarious xd
Was it some coaching thing? I've never heard of Deezer.


do u know combatex? deezer is like his twin brother.

bm canadian, always stream sniping(and watching) pro's and streamers.


Haha oh lol.
Combat-ex is a real trooper. Can't believe how he manages to evade maturing after so many years ♥
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
TranceF0rm
Profile Joined March 2011
United States25 Posts
June 13 2011 03:00 GMT
#998
sign me uppppppp
Oh great.. A Thor..
skysc
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2 Posts
June 13 2011 05:30 GMT
#999
Did they let incontrol use the hair whipping song at MLG? I NEED to know.
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 06:28:30
June 13 2011 05:38 GMT
#1000
epic interview, hahahahaha i bet deezer does it to be more memorable to the people he plays against, though with his "skill?" he would easily be able to refine himself to be an amazing player if he just shaped up, kinda like naniwa (any1 remember the time when naniwa was considered a bm 4gate noob? yea things have changed)

also, while im here, best of luck to anna as well in her miss usa pageant my mom ran into their group while in vegas today lol


edit: woah got the 1000th post in this thread :D gogogo incontrol + uncontrollable fighting!!!!! (in their respective fields)
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.