• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6747 users

MC Fan Club - Page 64

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 422 Next
Turgid
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1623 Posts
April 19 2011 16:43 GMT
#1261
1 barracks with a reactor and 1 with a tech lab isn't a 3rax. That is a 2 barracks build. It's a pressure/expand build. He hit well before the 3rax timing in both games anyway.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
April 19 2011 18:17 GMT
#1262
You'll get 'em next time MC :[
Crush those Up/Down matches!
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
April 19 2011 19:08 GMT
#1263
Apparently his tweet is a Korean idiom which means "The ground hardens after the rain". You'll crush up/down mc and win the next season. Fighting!
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
April 19 2011 19:45 GMT
#1264
MC will bounce back, he's still too good

isn't there some sort of super tournament at end of the season? does that mean he can't attend it?
you live and you learn
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
April 19 2011 19:46 GMT
#1265
"비온뒤에 땅이굳는다. 난 무얼위해 게임을하는가 돈? 즐기자!"

The first part is apparently the proverb, but every translator I've used also says that the latter part of his tweet says something like "What will I play for? The money? Enjoy!"

Can any Korean-speakers confirm?
shappens
Profile Joined January 2011
Korea (South)137 Posts
April 20 2011 02:33 GMT
#1266
On April 20 2011 04:46 Snaphoo wrote:
"비온뒤에 땅이굳는다. 난 무얼위해 게임을하는가 돈? 즐기자!"

The first part is apparently the proverb, but every translator I've used also says that the latter part of his tweet says something like "What will I play for? The money? Enjoy!"

Can any Korean-speakers confirm?



비온뒤에 땅이굳는다. ← This is a korean proverb meaning 'After a storm comes calm.'
The latter part I guess correct.

Enjoy!!!

ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
April 20 2011 03:07 GMT
#1267
On April 19 2011 22:42 Sarang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 20:47 HolyArrow wrote:
What's up with the term "Group of Death" being thrown around so casually? Neither Inca, Huk, nor Rain are dangerous enough to be part of a group of death. That term should be reserved for a ridiculously stacked group, like the one with MC, MVP, and July last season.


Agree completely. The only group this GSL which comes close to a group of death is Jinro/NesTea/San/Clide - and I don't even think that's a group of death when there's only one absolute beast in there.

There is no WAY that Huk's group is the group of death.

Anyway I'm really bummed to see MC go out so early. At least he lost straight up and not due to stupid cheese or something .. but still >.<

He's still in the TSL though, so hopefully he continues tearing that up and doesn't let his GSL loss negatively affect his confidence.


One absolute beast? I'm assuming you mean NesTea, but Jinro's a 2 time ro4'er, and MC acknowledged San as the 2nd best protoss around, so its still a pretty darn stacked group.

On April 20 2011 01:01 Turgid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 23:02 nebulak187 wrote:
I am disappointed by MCs play. losing twice to 3 rax is kinda bad. no way he'll drop down to Code A though(same thing i thought about MVP lol)


What 3 rax?

I'm pretty disappointed. MC just looked like he didn't prepare at all for this match. Not the best games I've ever seen out of him by any means.


I'm thinking that travel issues from Sweden might have caused him some problems, especially with his plane delay, he probably didn't get in a lot of practice.

It's ok though, MC will revive and bonjwa it up!


If you haven't already (I've posted several times here, but never said it specifically), sign me up, BOSSTOSS HWAITING!
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
j3i
Profile Joined February 2011
United States357 Posts
April 20 2011 03:28 GMT
#1268
On April 20 2011 11:33 shappens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 04:46 Snaphoo wrote:
"비온뒤에 땅이굳는다. 난 무얼위해 게임을하는가 돈? 즐기자!"

The first part is apparently the proverb, but every translator I've used also says that the latter part of his tweet says something like "What will I play for? The money? Enjoy!"

Can any Korean-speakers confirm?



비온뒤에 땅이굳는다. ← This is a korean proverb meaning 'After a storm comes calm.'
The latter part I guess correct.

Enjoy!!!



Sounds like MC is gonna use his early loss as an opportunity to rest up. This is a positive guy .
I am an idiot who knows only about gaming, so there is nothing private to talk about to begin with. - Bisu
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
April 20 2011 12:42 GMT
#1269
On April 20 2011 12:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 22:42 Sarang wrote:
On April 19 2011 20:47 HolyArrow wrote:
What's up with the term "Group of Death" being thrown around so casually? Neither Inca, Huk, nor Rain are dangerous enough to be part of a group of death. That term should be reserved for a ridiculously stacked group, like the one with MC, MVP, and July last season.


Agree completely. The only group this GSL which comes close to a group of death is Jinro/NesTea/San/Clide - and I don't even think that's a group of death when there's only one absolute beast in there.

There is no WAY that Huk's group is the group of death.

Anyway I'm really bummed to see MC go out so early. At least he lost straight up and not due to stupid cheese or something .. but still >.<

He's still in the TSL though, so hopefully he continues tearing that up and doesn't let his GSL loss negatively affect his confidence.


One absolute beast? I'm assuming you mean NesTea, but Jinro's a 2 time ro4'er, and MC acknowledged San as the 2nd best protoss around, so its still a pretty darn stacked group.


I agree that it's stacked, but I guess I just feel that 'group of death' should be reserved for an INSANELY stacked group. I stand by my 'absolute beast' comment though - but obviously that's just my opinion. I just wouldn't call Clide or San an absol- I'm getting sick of that phrase.

Jinro maybe, if he plays to his full potential. But he hasn't been lately. He'll definitely need to though to get out of that group.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 20 2011 13:30 GMT
#1270
he just wants to focus on winning nasl and tsl: mo money
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
April 20 2011 14:50 GMT
#1271
On April 20 2011 21:42 Sarang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 12:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
On April 19 2011 22:42 Sarang wrote:
On April 19 2011 20:47 HolyArrow wrote:
What's up with the term "Group of Death" being thrown around so casually? Neither Inca, Huk, nor Rain are dangerous enough to be part of a group of death. That term should be reserved for a ridiculously stacked group, like the one with MC, MVP, and July last season.


Agree completely. The only group this GSL which comes close to a group of death is Jinro/NesTea/San/Clide - and I don't even think that's a group of death when there's only one absolute beast in there.

There is no WAY that Huk's group is the group of death.

Anyway I'm really bummed to see MC go out so early. At least he lost straight up and not due to stupid cheese or something .. but still >.<

He's still in the TSL though, so hopefully he continues tearing that up and doesn't let his GSL loss negatively affect his confidence.


One absolute beast? I'm assuming you mean NesTea, but Jinro's a 2 time ro4'er, and MC acknowledged San as the 2nd best protoss around, so its still a pretty darn stacked group.


I agree that it's stacked, but I guess I just feel that 'group of death' should be reserved for an INSANELY stacked group. I stand by my 'absolute beast' comment though - but obviously that's just my opinion. I just wouldn't call Clide or San an absol- I'm getting sick of that phrase.

Jinro maybe, if he plays to his full potential. But he hasn't been lately. He'll definitely need to though to get out of that group.


The only "Group of Death" in SC2 so far has been MC, JulyZerg, MVP, and that other guy that had no chance. 2 GSL Champions + 1 Golden Mouse Winner (who would go on to make it to the Finals that season).

"Group of Death" is reserved for absurdly-stacked groups, not just groups with multiple very good players. MSL Group D right now, Flash/Jaedong/Bisu/Sea is another example, to put it in perspective.

Jinro/San/Nestea is not a "Group of Death," though it certainly is a tough one.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 15:06:53
April 20 2011 15:06 GMT
#1272
--- Nuked ---
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 20 2011 19:21 GMT
#1273
Something like NaDa, MC, Marineking and MVP or July/Nestea would qualify to be a group of death in my eyes.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
beat farm
Profile Joined October 2010
United States478 Posts
April 20 2011 23:52 GMT
#1274
On April 21 2011 04:21 mizU wrote:
Something like NaDa, MC, Marineking and MVP or July/Nestea would qualify to be a group of death in my eyes.

i wouldn't include nada in that.


mvp mc nestea mkp would be the ultimate group of death.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 21 2011 00:53 GMT
#1275
so did any of you guys read that interviewthat said hes getting married?
Roeder
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark735 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 01:22:35
April 21 2011 01:21 GMT
#1276
Sign me up for this. MC is so awesome.

Btw, why is he in Denmark?

Anyway, on behalf of another brotoss, I bid you a warm welcome!

Edit; I just found out. Google is my friend.
Copenhagen Games, for those who didn't know.
Starcraft is a mix between chess, poker and a Michael Bay movie.
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
April 21 2011 01:31 GMT
#1277
On April 21 2011 09:53 B.I.G. wrote:
so did any of you guys read that interviewthat said hes getting married?

What?! ???
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
April 21 2011 03:51 GMT
#1278
Yeah, apparently he's been engaged for a month now PP
We want pics, MC! :D
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 03:59:56
April 21 2011 03:59 GMT
#1279
oGsMC Interview

S: You are the only player won twice GSL by far, and you also were the winner of DreamHack Stockholm. How do you arrange the prize?
M: First I bought a car with the GSL prize for my mum, and now my goal is buy a house for my family. Of course I should gain more champions in future if I want to realize it. In addition, after I get the salary for oGs team, I also plan to buy a car for myself. and last I have started to plan my future marriage.

Love this guy. MC FIGHTING!
Illest.
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada133 Posts
April 21 2011 08:20 GMT
#1280
Is the oGs sponsored by undftd? Undefeated brand
I've seen him wear those sweet oGs jacket and just now noticed it being there. the patch with the five lines.
[image loading]
I ♥ KPop.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.