• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9630 users

MC Fan Club - Page 25

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 422 Next
Lost.150
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
March 03 2011 09:55 GMT
#481
MC fighting!
"Me all in, he drone drone drone, me win." - oGsMC
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
March 03 2011 10:52 GMT
#482
GSL 5 is the season of the Kratoss! Go MC it's hammertime! ^_^
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 04 2011 01:36 GMT
#483
man he upgraded his play... now he has the nastiest timing pushes imaginable paired with SICK macro.... MC for president!
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
March 04 2011 02:16 GMT
#484
I'd like to quote myself from the live report thread last night, because I want this to be in as many places as possible

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 03 2011 19:36 HRSA wrote:
Well, we can take heart that MC will crush HongUn. It will not be close. Feel free to quote me.

B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 04 2011 02:19 GMT
#485
On March 04 2011 11:16 HRSA wrote:
I'd like to quote myself from the live report thread last night, because I want this to be in as many places as possible

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 03 2011 19:36 HRSA wrote:
Well, we can take heart that MC will crush HongUn. It will not be close. Feel free to quote me.


win? most likely. crush? i dunno.. hongun really surprised me against Jinro, but MC did turn on god mode for this gsl so i guess you could be right :p
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 02:22:19
March 04 2011 02:21 GMT
#486
On March 04 2011 11:19 B.I.G. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 11:16 HRSA wrote:
I'd like to quote myself from the live report thread last night, because I want this to be in as many places as possible

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 03 2011 19:36 HRSA wrote:
Well, we can take heart that MC will crush HongUn. It will not be close. Feel free to quote me.


win? most likely. crush? i dunno.. hongun really surprised me against Jinro, but MC did turn on god mode for this gsl so i guess you could be right :p


MC's PVP is just so solid. I mean, so is everything, but he's got a lot of really good PVP skill. I'm happy that we get to see it, he's only done it once in the GSL before, and he destroyed. Other tournaments he's done really well with it, and I've caught a couple ladder replays of absolute destruction.

Jinro: "[MC] doesn't lose PVP."

I'll be fully willing to admit I'm wrong if it comes to that, as I was with Jinro vs HongUn, but I don't think I will be.
Progasm
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
March 04 2011 03:51 GMT
#487
Great player!
Hakuna Matada
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
March 04 2011 03:51 GMT
#488
FLOUNNDER. MY fav fish.
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
mikehall683
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States159 Posts
March 04 2011 04:18 GMT
#489
MC is very solid this season, I think he might win it again. Minchul fighting!
GG GG BBY BBY BBY
Dhalphir
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1305 Posts
March 04 2011 04:29 GMT
#490
Has MC ever repeated his ladder stream on that own3d restream?

I watched that in its entirety and was very sad when he had to go and have been keeping my eye out for new occurrences of it but nothing so far...
Supporting TypeII Gaming - www.typeii.net - TypeReaL, TypePhoeNix, TypeSuN, TypeDBS!!
Freebirdo7
Profile Joined February 2011
United States163 Posts
March 04 2011 04:47 GMT
#491
I really think that MC can take this. Awesome if he was the first 2 time champion!
W2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1177 Posts
March 04 2011 04:55 GMT
#492
When MC was streaming before, his PvP did not seem that spectacular. Of course, korean ladder games have very little significance since it was mostly proxy cannons/proxy gates. But still, it's MC!!!!

So I am a bit worried for his match against HongUn. Hope everything goes okay despite the randomness of PvP. MC HWAITING
Hi
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
March 04 2011 05:19 GMT
#493
On March 04 2011 11:19 B.I.G. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 11:16 HRSA wrote:
I'd like to quote myself from the live report thread last night, because I want this to be in as many places as possible

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 03 2011 19:36 HRSA wrote:
Well, we can take heart that MC will crush HongUn. It will not be close. Feel free to quote me.


win? most likely. crush? i dunno.. hongun really surprised me against Jinro, but MC did turn on god mode for this gsl so i guess you could be right :p


you saw what jinro said rite?

"he does not loose PvP"
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
March 05 2011 03:25 GMT
#494
I'm afraid of this PvP. A miss FF, a macro slip...and MC could lose :-( GO GO GO Min Chul, you're the best!!!!!!
Ordained
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
March 05 2011 03:37 GMT
#495
MC is a boss.
"You are not trying to win, you are trying to be awesome" -Day[9]
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
March 05 2011 04:03 GMT
#496
On March 04 2011 11:21 HRSA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 11:19 B.I.G. wrote:
On March 04 2011 11:16 HRSA wrote:
I'd like to quote myself from the live report thread last night, because I want this to be in as many places as possible

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 03 2011 19:36 HRSA wrote:
Well, we can take heart that MC will crush HongUn. It will not be close. Feel free to quote me.


win? most likely. crush? i dunno.. hongun really surprised me against Jinro, but MC did turn on god mode for this gsl so i guess you could be right :p


MC's PVP is just so solid. I mean, so is everything, but he's got a lot of really good PVP skill. I'm happy that we get to see it, he's only done it once in the GSL before, and he destroyed. Other tournaments he's done really well with it, and I've caught a couple ladder replays of absolute destruction.

Jinro: "[MC] doesn't lose PVP."

I'll be fully willing to admit I'm wrong if it comes to that, as I was with Jinro vs HongUn, but I don't think I will be.


I'm pretty sure the only PvP we saw from MC was cheese..

I do hope he wins but the matchup is random and awful.
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 21:52:04
March 05 2011 21:49 GMT
#497
I haven't seen too much of oGsMC's PvP, but I'd take Jinro's word for it.

Also, from what I have seen, MC had a pretty clutch victory in GSTL on Scrap Station last month: with oGs facing elimination, didn't scout proxy 2gates from IMSeed until he reached his opponent's main (again: SCRAP STATION), and did a clutch defense against the build off 1 gateway + cannon.

In addition, in January GSL, SanZenith died to proxy shenangigans in his smoke-area on Metalopolis. Next game, in marked contrast, oGsMC insta-scouts the smoke with his 9-probe before scouting mains.

The guy is very solid, and as much of a coinflip as PvP can be, I'd trust that he's ready to roll. Also, has he dropped a game to a Protoss in a GSL? I don't think so; his eliminators have been NesTea(Z), Polt(T), MVP(T).
yasushii
Profile Joined April 2010
United States45 Posts
March 07 2011 08:35 GMT
#498
woooo! MC! he melted my heart when he played rain in the season 3 finals and wagged his finger. he's so BOSS this season! loved that game where he crushed july!

best protoss!
(hopefully my bf doesn't see this. haha.)
www.soompi.com
Sephimos
Profile Joined January 2011
United States144 Posts
March 07 2011 08:58 GMT
#499
MC is very good on his own, and with all the upsets this GSL season, I think the Kratos protoss has to be the big favorite to win it all at this point.
You see!! YOU SEEEEE!! -Sen
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
March 07 2011 10:30 GMT
#500
On March 04 2011 13:55 W2 wrote:
When MC was streaming before, his PvP did not seem that spectacular. Of course, korean ladder games have very little significance since it was mostly proxy cannons/proxy gates. But still, it's MC!!!!

So I am a bit worried for his match against HongUn. Hope everything goes okay despite the randomness of PvP. MC HWAITING


Wait.. When where and how was MC streaming? I'd give my left arm to see that O.o
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nathanias 132
Nina 114
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2432
JimRising 403
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5071
Khaldor1287
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam494
ToD203
FrodaN160
KnowMe139
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King70
NeuroSwarm56
JuggernautJason37
ViBE35
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur216
• Scarra175
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 19m
Stellar Fest
15h 19m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.