• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7196 users

The HuK Fan Club - Page 221

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 342 Next
WightyCity
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada887 Posts
August 18 2011 22:41 GMT
#4401
please rest for gsl!
90% watching it 8% talking about it and 2% playing it - sc2
KgKris
Profile Joined April 2011
United States164 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 22:42:41
August 18 2011 22:42 GMT
#4402
you know why HuK is the greatest play on the planet earth?

because he can be out of IEM and still we have the Ro16 at the GSL to look forward to!
"The spider comes."
p0lyph0ny
Profile Joined July 2011
United States217 Posts
August 18 2011 22:42 GMT
#4403
On August 19 2011 06:40 damod wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]

Huk <3
big fan whether you win or lose.
get some rest, clean your head and steam roll the next tounament

damn MC looks really big in those pictures
Quintum_
Profile Joined May 2011
United States669 Posts
August 18 2011 22:46 GMT
#4404
I cant believe people are calling huk a sell out, i am sure he was torn because he has a lot friends on liquid but when you are offered the kind of money EG was offering he would of been stupid not to take it. He went from making entry level pay (around 30-40k) too making what master doctorate pay (80 to 100K) as it has been rumored. I just have to think that most of those people that are bashing on huk are still teens / live on there parents income and dont understand what it means to have a secure future like huk now. Hell he is now in the top income bracket, he is way more then secure xp

I hope you can get some rest huk, you can tell that all the traveling is really waring on you. I dont even know how you can get up in the morning with you basically flying around the world twice in the last month. Even MC said it was just too much when he was doing it. I hope you can get into top form.
♠ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ♠ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ♠ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ♠
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
August 18 2011 22:48 GMT
#4405
It's probably worth mentioning that Tyler, who (as far as I know) doesn't like EG as an organisation, advised Huk to go with the EG deal.
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
August 18 2011 22:58 GMT
#4406
Huk will you have my baby?
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 22:59:48
August 18 2011 22:59 GMT
#4407
On August 19 2011 06:40 damod wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


Huk <3
big fan whether you win or lose.
get some rest, clean your head and steam roll the next tounament


I feel better now. HuK still looks really good - even in an EG shirt.
Jerglings
Profile Joined September 2010
United States104 Posts
August 18 2011 23:03 GMT
#4408
THE EG.HUK STORY BEGINS
"I'd rather find out my wife was cheating on me than keep losing like this. At least I could tell my wife to cut it out."
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 23:16:43
August 18 2011 23:16 GMT
#4409
On August 19 2011 07:46 Quintum_ wrote:
I cant believe people are calling huk a sell out, i am sure he was torn because he has a lot friends on liquid but when you are offered the kind of money EG was offering he would of been stupid not to take it. He went from making entry level pay (around 30-40k) too making what master doctorate pay (80 to 100K) as it has been rumored. I just have to think that most of those people that are bashing on huk are still teens / live on there parents income and dont understand what it means to have a secure future like huk now. Hell he is now in the top income bracket, he is way more then secure xp

I hope you can get some rest huk, you can tell that all the traveling is really waring on you. I dont even know how you can get up in the morning with you basically flying around the world twice in the last month. Even MC said it was just too much when he was doing it. I hope you can get into top form.


Where are you getting your numbers from (legit question)? I can't imagine whatsoever that HuK was getting 30-40k from Liquid. When he signed with Liquid, he wasn't exactly the "I can destroy everyone" player. He was above average, yeah he won MLG but it was hardly as prestigious then.

Honestly I'd be surprised if his original contract was even $10,000 in salary, and I doubt EG is paying more than $60,000 to get him. They only have to beat out what Liquid can afford, and I don't see Liquid being able to even come close to $60,000.

Of course, I know very little, but Liquid isn't exactly a massive moneymaker, and just recently got sponsored within the last year by a small company TLAF. If anything all the money would have gone to players like Ret and Nony, not HuK.
Delinius
Profile Joined March 2011
United States324 Posts
August 18 2011 23:20 GMT
#4410
He looks so much more badass in an EG shirt :d
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
August 18 2011 23:20 GMT
#4411
On August 19 2011 08:16 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 07:46 Quintum_ wrote:
I cant believe people are calling huk a sell out, i am sure he was torn because he has a lot friends on liquid but when you are offered the kind of money EG was offering he would of been stupid not to take it. He went from making entry level pay (around 30-40k) too making what master doctorate pay (80 to 100K) as it has been rumored. I just have to think that most of those people that are bashing on huk are still teens / live on there parents income and dont understand what it means to have a secure future like huk now. Hell he is now in the top income bracket, he is way more then secure xp

I hope you can get some rest huk, you can tell that all the traveling is really waring on you. I dont even know how you can get up in the morning with you basically flying around the world twice in the last month. Even MC said it was just too much when he was doing it. I hope you can get into top form.


Where are you getting your numbers from (legit question)? I can't imagine whatsoever that HuK was getting 30-40k from Liquid. When he signed with Liquid, he wasn't exactly the "I can destroy everyone" player. He was above average, yeah he won MLG but it was hardly as prestigious then.

Honestly I'd be surprised if his original contract was even $10,000 in salary, and I doubt EG is paying more than $60,000 to get him. They only have to beat out what Liquid can afford, and I don't see Liquid being able to even come close to $60,000.

Of course, I know very little, but Liquid isn't exactly a massive moneymaker, and just recently got sponsored within the last year by a small company TLAF. If anything all the money would have gone to players like Ret and Nony, not HuK.

Eg would of had to beat out what liquid could pay by a lot for huk to leave take that into account
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
August 18 2011 23:24 GMT
#4412
On August 19 2011 06:40 damod wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Huk <3
big fan whether you win or lose.
get some rest, clean your head and steam roll the next tounament

Nice pictures. Sad he didn't do well. But I look forward to seeing him get back into shape.
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
August 18 2011 23:32 GMT
#4413
On August 19 2011 07:48 ZAiNs wrote:
It's probably worth mentioning that Tyler, who (as far as I know) doesn't like EG as an organisation, advised Huk to go with the EG deal.

Woah he did ?
if it is true, then i have to say that tyler is a really supportive friend, gained my respect <3
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
seejay2
Profile Joined December 2010
United States86 Posts
August 18 2011 23:38 GMT
#4414
On August 19 2011 08:16 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 07:46 Quintum_ wrote:
I cant believe people are calling huk a sell out, i am sure he was torn because he has a lot friends on liquid but when you are offered the kind of money EG was offering he would of been stupid not to take it. He went from making entry level pay (around 30-40k) too making what master doctorate pay (80 to 100K) as it has been rumored. I just have to think that most of those people that are bashing on huk are still teens / live on there parents income and dont understand what it means to have a secure future like huk now. Hell he is now in the top income bracket, he is way more then secure xp

I hope you can get some rest huk, you can tell that all the traveling is really waring on you. I dont even know how you can get up in the morning with you basically flying around the world twice in the last month. Even MC said it was just too much when he was doing it. I hope you can get into top form.


Where are you getting your numbers from (legit question)? I can't imagine whatsoever that HuK was getting 30-40k from Liquid. When he signed with Liquid, he wasn't exactly the "I can destroy everyone" player. He was above average, yeah he won MLG but it was hardly as prestigious then.

Honestly I'd be surprised if his original contract was even $10,000 in salary, and I doubt EG is paying more than $60,000 to get him. They only have to beat out what Liquid can afford, and I don't see Liquid being able to even come close to $60,000.

Of course, I know very little, but Liquid isn't exactly a massive moneymaker, and just recently got sponsored within the last year by a small company TLAF. If anything all the money would have gone to players like Ret and Nony, not HuK.


I heard EG was paying Huk 6 figures, and was a "life changing amount of money." Before that we don't know anyone's salary, but we can only speculate. Now lets say since its 6figures that EG was paying Huk 100k. TL said Huk was willing to stay for considerably less than EG. from there we can only assume. Maybe his original salary was 20-30k, and they were willing to pay 50-60k for him to stay? Like I said this is all speculation since we have no concrete numbers and only 6figures.
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
August 18 2011 23:42 GMT
#4415
mc needs to lose some weight
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 23:46:26
August 18 2011 23:43 GMT
#4416
On August 19 2011 08:38 seejay2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 08:16 FabledIntegral wrote:
On August 19 2011 07:46 Quintum_ wrote:
I cant believe people are calling huk a sell out, i am sure he was torn because he has a lot friends on liquid but when you are offered the kind of money EG was offering he would of been stupid not to take it. He went from making entry level pay (around 30-40k) too making what master doctorate pay (80 to 100K) as it has been rumored. I just have to think that most of those people that are bashing on huk are still teens / live on there parents income and dont understand what it means to have a secure future like huk now. Hell he is now in the top income bracket, he is way more then secure xp

I hope you can get some rest huk, you can tell that all the traveling is really waring on you. I dont even know how you can get up in the morning with you basically flying around the world twice in the last month. Even MC said it was just too much when he was doing it. I hope you can get into top form.


Where are you getting your numbers from (legit question)? I can't imagine whatsoever that HuK was getting 30-40k from Liquid. When he signed with Liquid, he wasn't exactly the "I can destroy everyone" player. He was above average, yeah he won MLG but it was hardly as prestigious then.

Honestly I'd be surprised if his original contract was even $10,000 in salary, and I doubt EG is paying more than $60,000 to get him. They only have to beat out what Liquid can afford, and I don't see Liquid being able to even come close to $60,000.

Of course, I know very little, but Liquid isn't exactly a massive moneymaker, and just recently got sponsored within the last year by a small company TLAF. If anything all the money would have gone to players like Ret and Nony, not HuK.


I heard EG was paying Huk 6 figures, and was a "life changing amount of money." Before that we don't know anyone's salary, but we can only speculate. Now lets say since its 6figures that EG was paying Huk 100k. TL said Huk was willing to stay for considerably less than EG. from there we can only assume. Maybe his original salary was 20-30k, and they were willing to pay 50-60k for him to stay? Like I said this is all speculation since we have no concrete numbers and only 6figures.


What I'm saying is that I can't imagine his original salary being 20k-30k, nor can I imagine having 60k to spend on a single player. I very well could be wrong, and I don't want to derail too much since I'm in the fanclub (not bashing btw, I <3 you HuK). I just can't see Liquid originally signing HuK for a 30k salary. He was a brand new player with not too much behind him except being notorious for 4gating, they have to fly him out to events at the cost of like $5k a pop, JUST got sponsored shortly before this by a virtually completely unknown company before that... you realize Liquid didn't even have a sponsored team a year and a half ago? If HuK was getting 30k to sign Liquid, then we must assume that the BW gods Tyler/Ret would have signed at like 50-60k each. And TLO seemed far more desirable than HuK as well, so assuming equal salaries he would have gotten 30k too. How much money did TLAF really invest to pay for $50,000+ in travel expenses, all these players, part of the oGs house...

I cannot fathom HuK being signed at a wage that is 20k, which is far more than a minimum wage worker gets, plus room/board, travel expenses paid, etc.

Also who did you hear that EG bought HuK for $100k+ from? Another person that heard it from another person on someone speculating in the thread..?

If ESPORTS has really taken off to the point where players that have little background are being signed at $30,000, given room + board, and $10,000+ in travel expenses, then I'm totally stoked. I just see numbers being thrown around so easily. Someone who just graduated from 4-year uni is expected to make what, $40-45k? This economy sucks, people can't simply throw around money so frivilously... it's not as if TLAF is some multibillion dollar company.
Goliath0nline
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada165 Posts
August 18 2011 23:47 GMT
#4417
I don't understand why people see a picture like that and only see " MC is getting fat!" i don't understand why that matters..
Arcanne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1519 Posts
August 18 2011 23:52 GMT
#4418
mc lookin SEXYY!
Professional tech investor, part time DotA scrub | Follow @AllMeasures on Twitter
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
August 18 2011 23:54 GMT
#4419
On August 19 2011 08:32 damod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 07:48 ZAiNs wrote:
It's probably worth mentioning that Tyler, who (as far as I know) doesn't like EG as an organisation, advised Huk to go with the EG deal.

Woah he did ?
if it is true, then i have to say that tyler is a really supportive friend, gained my respect <3

Yep, he said so on State of the Game.
Quintum_
Profile Joined May 2011
United States669 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 03:09:13
August 19 2011 03:07 GMT
#4420
On August 19 2011 08:43 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 08:38 seejay2 wrote:
On August 19 2011 08:16 FabledIntegral wrote:
On August 19 2011 07:46 Quintum_ wrote:
I cant believe people are calling huk a sell out, i am sure he was torn because he has a lot friends on liquid but when you are offered the kind of money EG was offering he would of been stupid not to take it. He went from making entry level pay (around 30-40k) too making what master doctorate pay (80 to 100K) as it has been rumored. I just have to think that most of those people that are bashing on huk are still teens / live on there parents income and dont understand what it means to have a secure future like huk now. Hell he is now in the top income bracket, he is way more then secure xp

I hope you can get some rest huk, you can tell that all the traveling is really waring on you. I dont even know how you can get up in the morning with you basically flying around the world twice in the last month. Even MC said it was just too much when he was doing it. I hope you can get into top form.


Where are you getting your numbers from (legit question)? I can't imagine whatsoever that HuK was getting 30-40k from Liquid. When he signed with Liquid, he wasn't exactly the "I can destroy everyone" player. He was above average, yeah he won MLG but it was hardly as prestigious then.

Honestly I'd be surprised if his original contract was even $10,000 in salary, and I doubt EG is paying more than $60,000 to get him. They only have to beat out what Liquid can afford, and I don't see Liquid being able to even come close to $60,000.

Of course, I know very little, but Liquid isn't exactly a massive moneymaker, and just recently got sponsored within the last year by a small company TLAF. If anything all the money would have gone to players like Ret and Nony, not HuK.


I heard EG was paying Huk 6 figures, and was a "life changing amount of money." Before that we don't know anyone's salary, but we can only speculate. Now lets say since its 6figures that EG was paying Huk 100k. TL said Huk was willing to stay for considerably less than EG. from there we can only assume. Maybe his original salary was 20-30k, and they were willing to pay 50-60k for him to stay? Like I said this is all speculation since we have no concrete numbers and only 6figures.


What I'm saying is that I can't imagine his original salary being 20k-30k, nor can I imagine having 60k to spend on a single player. I very well could be wrong, and I don't want to derail too much since I'm in the fanclub (not bashing btw, I <3 you HuK). I just can't see Liquid originally signing HuK for a 30k salary. He was a brand new player with not too much behind him except being notorious for 4gating, they have to fly him out to events at the cost of like $5k a pop, JUST got sponsored shortly before this by a virtually completely unknown company before that... you realize Liquid didn't even have a sponsored team a year and a half ago? If HuK was getting 30k to sign Liquid, then we must assume that the BW gods Tyler/Ret would have signed at like 50-60k each. And TLO seemed far more desirable than HuK as well, so assuming equal salaries he would have gotten 30k too. How much money did TLAF really invest to pay for $50,000+ in travel expenses, all these players, part of the oGs house...

I cannot fathom HuK being signed at a wage that is 20k, which is far more than a minimum wage worker gets, plus room/board, travel expenses paid, etc.

Also who did you hear that EG bought HuK for $100k+ from? Another person that heard it from another person on someone speculating in the thread..?

If ESPORTS has really taken off to the point where players that have little background are being signed at $30,000, given room + board, and $10,000+ in travel expenses, then I'm totally stoked. I just see numbers being thrown around so easily. Someone who just graduated from 4-year uni is expected to make what, $40-45k? This economy sucks, people can't simply throw around money so frivilously... it's not as if TLAF is some multibillion dollar company.


I am just just speculating since most players are very secretive about what they make and teams are very tight lipped on what they pay there players. I just threw 30 - 40 K out there as that seems to be a number that most seem to think is the worth of a top foreign pro.

As for the 100k people seem to being getting throwing around for huk, idra who widely seen as being the highest paid foreign pro is speculated to have a very lucrative contract with EG, somewhere in the 80+ K range. People are just assuming that they offered huk a similar contract to idra.
♠ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ♠ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ♠ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ♠
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 342 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1095
SteadfastSC876
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 876
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech151
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 61
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39240
Shuttle 805
Mini 432
Rush 197
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 38
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Rock 19
Sacsri 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc10373
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1495
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1524
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt483
Mlord227
XBOCT221
DeMusliM210
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe130
C9.Mang0110
XaKoH 99
QueenE96
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 13
summit1g9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV277
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix6
• 80smullet 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur351
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 14m
Online Event
17h 14m
FEL
22h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.