• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7196 users

The HuK Fan Club - Page 220

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 342 Next
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 17:00:19
August 18 2011 16:59 GMT
#4381
On August 19 2011 01:50 Kyuueseishu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 00:16 IVN wrote:
On August 17 2011 10:08 B.I.G. wrote:
in case im on the list please sign me out.

yes i know thats pretty lame of me but hear this. Team liquid set him up with epic training grounds (ogs house) and they supported him through his lengthy slump without a second thought. Apparently as soon as he started actually benefiting from all the things team liquid gave him he just thought: "lol more cash cya liquid". They can say everything they want, write beautiful letters about how much they care about him and huk can write everything he wants about how thankful he is for everything and whatever, but it still doesnt change the fact that he used team liquid and then left for the money. really. fucking. lame.

I know this has no place in a fanclub but still..

How old are you, bro? Do you have a job and your own flat, or do you still live in your mom's basement?

Your entire text gives the impression, that you've never had to earn coin. Speaking naively about career choices of a PRO gamer...

Get out of the basement, start out with a badly payed job, earn yourself a promotion, and observe how important loyalty is in face of some serious cash.




How old are you bro? There comes a certain point in life where money isn't everything.i have my own place decent pay enough to support my hobbies ect ect. I had a chance for my pay to be nearly doubled but i'd have to move to the other side of the country. I had no real commitment or anything to where i was i could up and leave right away, no family but theres something i had, loyalty to a few things. I could go on blabbing my whole story but thats not what this thread is about. I just wanted to tell you that not all of us are driven and motivated by cash.

Some are motivated by cash but not all, so don't go spouting that all that matters is cash its not.

A tweet by Liquid Jinro i thought was awesome.

"if I come to a situation where I my main motivation is money, I will poker"

So how about you grow up bro and learn that life isn't money.

Go luck Huk with your future en devours, the choice was yours, i hope to god you don't regret it. Huk fighting!!!


Money isn't everything, but not having it is.

And EG more than doubled his salary-- no one knows for sure, but given that TL has referred to it as "life-changing" money and rumors of 6 figures, I think HuK had a pretty serious financial decision to make.

It's not a matter of being motivated solely by cash; whatever your job is (assuming you don't actually live in your mother's basement), you'll be able to do it for much longer than a progamer. Progaming doesn't seem to be a viable career through retirement age, though Day9 is perhaps blazing a trail a la athletes becoming commentators. HuK is looking to the future, and for you to judge him for that is ridiculous. While I'm skeptical that this is the best decision for his progaming performance, thinking about how he'll be able to buy a house one day is reasonable.

HuK fighting!
Troublesome
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom522 Posts
August 18 2011 17:00 GMT
#4382
Keep at it HuK, sure you didn't perform well today, but it's but a blip in a set of fantastic results recently.
Roll with the punches.
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
August 18 2011 17:06 GMT
#4383
On August 19 2011 01:59 Snaphoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 01:50 Kyuueseishu wrote:
On August 19 2011 00:16 IVN wrote:
On August 17 2011 10:08 B.I.G. wrote:
in case im on the list please sign me out.

yes i know thats pretty lame of me but hear this. Team liquid set him up with epic training grounds (ogs house) and they supported him through his lengthy slump without a second thought. Apparently as soon as he started actually benefiting from all the things team liquid gave him he just thought: "lol more cash cya liquid". They can say everything they want, write beautiful letters about how much they care about him and huk can write everything he wants about how thankful he is for everything and whatever, but it still doesnt change the fact that he used team liquid and then left for the money. really. fucking. lame.

I know this has no place in a fanclub but still..

How old are you, bro? Do you have a job and your own flat, or do you still live in your mom's basement?

Your entire text gives the impression, that you've never had to earn coin. Speaking naively about career choices of a PRO gamer...

Get out of the basement, start out with a badly payed job, earn yourself a promotion, and observe how important loyalty is in face of some serious cash.




How old are you bro? There comes a certain point in life where money isn't everything.i have my own place decent pay enough to support my hobbies ect ect. I had a chance for my pay to be nearly doubled but i'd have to move to the other side of the country. I had no real commitment or anything to where i was i could up and leave right away, no family but theres something i had, loyalty to a few things. I could go on blabbing my whole story but thats not what this thread is about. I just wanted to tell you that not all of us are driven and motivated by cash.

Some are motivated by cash but not all, so don't go spouting that all that matters is cash its not.

A tweet by Liquid Jinro i thought was awesome.

"if I come to a situation where I my main motivation is money, I will poker"

So how about you grow up bro and learn that life isn't money.

Go luck Huk with your future en devours, the choice was yours, i hope to god you don't regret it. Huk fighting!!!


Money isn't everything, but not having it is.

And EG more than doubled his salary-- no one knows for sure, but given that TL has referred to it as "life-changing" money and rumors of 6 figures, I think HuK had a pretty serious financial decision to make.

It's not a matter of being motivated solely by cash; whatever your job is (assuming you don't actually live in your mother's basement), you'll be able to do it for much longer than a progamer. Progaming doesn't seem to be a viable career through retirement age, though Day9 is perhaps blazing a trail a la athletes becoming commentators. HuK is looking to the future, and for you to judge him for that is ridiculous. While I'm skeptical that this is the best decision for his progaming performance, thinking about how he'll be able to buy a house one day is reasonable.

HuK fighting!


I can see both sides of the coin in this argument, and while I personally believe it was probably the right decision for Huk, I also can see it was a painful one. Either way what I wanted to point out is that I love how you both ended with ... HUK fighting. :-)

Huk, rest and then get ready for Nada!

IVN
Profile Joined October 2010
534 Posts
August 18 2011 17:09 GMT
#4384
On August 19 2011 01:50 Kyuueseishu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 00:16 IVN wrote:
On August 17 2011 10:08 B.I.G. wrote:
in case im on the list please sign me out.

yes i know thats pretty lame of me but hear this. Team liquid set him up with epic training grounds (ogs house) and they supported him through his lengthy slump without a second thought. Apparently as soon as he started actually benefiting from all the things team liquid gave him he just thought: "lol more cash cya liquid". They can say everything they want, write beautiful letters about how much they care about him and huk can write everything he wants about how thankful he is for everything and whatever, but it still doesnt change the fact that he used team liquid and then left for the money. really. fucking. lame.

I know this has no place in a fanclub but still..

How old are you, bro? Do you have a job and your own flat, or do you still live in your mom's basement?

Your entire text gives the impression, that you've never had to earn coin. Speaking naively about career choices of a PRO gamer...

Get out of the basement, start out with a badly payed job, earn yourself a promotion, and observe how important loyalty is in face of some serious cash.




How old are you bro? There comes a certain point in life where money isn't everything.i have my own place decent pay enough to support my hobbies ect ect. I had a chance for my pay to be nearly doubled but i'd have to move to the other side of the country. I had no real commitment or anything to where i was i could up and leave right away, no family but theres something i had, loyalty to a few things. I could go on blabbing my whole story but thats not what this thread is about. I just wanted to tell you that not all of us are driven and motivated by cash.

Some are motivated by cash but not all, so don't go spouting that all that matters is cash its not.

A tweet by Liquid Jinro i thought was awesome.

"if I come to a situation where I my main motivation is money, I will poker"

So how about you grow up bro and learn that life isn't money.

Go luck Huk with your future en devours, the choice was yours, i hope to god you don't regret it. Huk fighting!!!

Yes, life is cash, it's only a question of how much cash. A 2x the pay isnt much, if your current pay is low. But say if you have a chance to go from 20k to 100k+ a year, you, me and every other sane person would do it.

I am a proponent of the idea, that best things in life are free. But I'm not that naive to believe that all the other good things cant be bought.
creamyy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 17:29:08
August 18 2011 17:12 GMT
#4385
I think the obvious reason huk is losing is because of all the travel. You can't expect someone to travel to NA then back to Korea then to Germany that is Insane! MC has been suffering as well from all the travel. On top of all this he's switching teams meaning he's moving from his oGs home to a new apartment and training with new people. I say give it time HuK will in top shape sooner then later as he's not one to take a losing well & he's winner and this is why we love him! GO HUK!
Ambition is never content, even on the summit of greatness.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 18 2011 17:29 GMT
#4386
Money isn't everything guys...
But its way ahead of what ever is in second place.
haha.

Get some sleep Huk he likes to sleep 10-12 hours a day and I can't imagine hes getting as many showers he would like in.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
August 18 2011 17:45 GMT
#4387
STOP TRAVELLING PLZ you arent playing good anymore huk. We need you to regain that Dreamhack/HMC3 version of you.
Moonling
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States987 Posts
August 18 2011 18:14 GMT
#4388
Gogo huk he needs to get some practice in! Lets see him go far in Code S!
1% of koreans control 99% of starcraft winnings. #occupykorea.
semien
Profile Joined May 2011
United States18 Posts
August 18 2011 18:58 GMT
#4389
My new Favorite liquid Huk Quote...
"I make the internet go boom" via twitter (the day he joind EG)
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
August 18 2011 19:14 GMT
#4390
On August 19 2011 01:24 Fus wrote:
It's IdrA ^^ i think he looks good with beard. But HuK looks better :D

Is it really? He looks so freaking different without glasses and having a beard!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
August 18 2011 20:04 GMT
#4391
I think hes travelling way too much. I get extremely tired even if I sleep well on the plane. its so difficult to adjust to time zones too. I think he should take a break and sit out of MLG Raleigh.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
Facedriller
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden275 Posts
August 18 2011 20:06 GMT
#4392
I think it's great that he joined EG, i wish HuK all the best, he deserves it!
A Marine walks into a bar and says: "Where's the counter?"
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
August 18 2011 20:18 GMT
#4393
Now he has to fly back to korea to play in ro16 then fly to the US directly after for Raleigh. I guess the silver lining to his performance in Germany is that he will get a few days rest instead of having to play/prepare up through sunday. Insane schedule.
TUski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1258 Posts
August 18 2011 20:33 GMT
#4394
On August 19 2011 05:18 Duravi wrote:
Now he has to fly back to korea to play in ro16 then fly to the US directly after for Raleigh. I guess the silver lining to his performance in Germany is that he will get a few days rest instead of having to play/prepare up through sunday. Insane schedule.


I think he's been travelling nonstop for the past month... Crazy schedule.

spoilspoils dont read
+ Show Spoiler +
I was surprised when he went 0-3 in his group for IEM.. but after travelling from US to KR to EU, i'm sure that would affect someone's ability to play a lot.
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
DrOmni
Profile Joined March 2011
United States128 Posts
August 18 2011 21:07 GMT
#4395
On August 19 2011 01:50 Kyuueseishu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 00:16 IVN wrote:
On August 17 2011 10:08 B.I.G. wrote:
in case im on the list please sign me out.

yes i know thats pretty lame of me but hear this. Team liquid set him up with epic training grounds (ogs house) and they supported him through his lengthy slump without a second thought. Apparently as soon as he started actually benefiting from all the things team liquid gave him he just thought: "lol more cash cya liquid". They can say everything they want, write beautiful letters about how much they care about him and huk can write everything he wants about how thankful he is for everything and whatever, but it still doesnt change the fact that he used team liquid and then left for the money. really. fucking. lame.

I know this has no place in a fanclub but still..

How old are you, bro? Do you have a job and your own flat, or do you still live in your mom's basement?

Your entire text gives the impression, that you've never had to earn coin. Speaking naively about career choices of a PRO gamer...

Get out of the basement, start out with a badly payed job, earn yourself a promotion, and observe how important loyalty is in face of some serious cash.




How old are you bro? There comes a certain point in life where money isn't everything.i have my own place decent pay enough to support my hobbies ect ect. I had a chance for my pay to be nearly doubled but i'd have to move to the other side of the country. I had no real commitment or anything to where i was i could up and leave right away, no family but theres something i had, loyalty to a few things. I could go on blabbing my whole story but thats not what this thread is about. I just wanted to tell you that not all of us are driven and motivated by cash.

Some are motivated by cash but not all, so don't go spouting that all that matters is cash its not.

A tweet by Liquid Jinro i thought was awesome.

"if I come to a situation where I my main motivation is money, I will poker"

So how about you grow up bro and learn that life isn't money.

Go luck Huk with your future en devours, the choice was yours, i hope to god you don't regret it. Huk fighting!!!


I am only going to ask two questions... How do you know Huk is at this point in life where money is no longer an issue? How does you getting to that point in your life have anything to do about Huk's situation?


Good luck Huk, will be interesting to see how all of this unfolds ^_^
"Marcus, that is also not a good use of a third command center!" - Day9
Kyuueseishu
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada15 Posts
August 18 2011 21:32 GMT
#4396
On August 19 2011 06:07 DrOmni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 01:50 Kyuueseishu wrote:
On August 19 2011 00:16 IVN wrote:
On August 17 2011 10:08 B.I.G. wrote:
in case im on the list please sign me out.

yes i know thats pretty lame of me but hear this. Team liquid set him up with epic training grounds (ogs house) and they supported him through his lengthy slump without a second thought. Apparently as soon as he started actually benefiting from all the things team liquid gave him he just thought: "lol more cash cya liquid". They can say everything they want, write beautiful letters about how much they care about him and huk can write everything he wants about how thankful he is for everything and whatever, but it still doesnt change the fact that he used team liquid and then left for the money. really. fucking. lame.

I know this has no place in a fanclub but still..

How old are you, bro? Do you have a job and your own flat, or do you still live in your mom's basement?

Your entire text gives the impression, that you've never had to earn coin. Speaking naively about career choices of a PRO gamer...

Get out of the basement, start out with a badly payed job, earn yourself a promotion, and observe how important loyalty is in face of some serious cash.




How old are you bro? There comes a certain point in life where money isn't everything.i have my own place decent pay enough to support my hobbies ect ect. I had a chance for my pay to be nearly doubled but i'd have to move to the other side of the country. I had no real commitment or anything to where i was i could up and leave right away, no family but theres something i had, loyalty to a few things. I could go on blabbing my whole story but thats not what this thread is about. I just wanted to tell you that not all of us are driven and motivated by cash.

Some are motivated by cash but not all, so don't go spouting that all that matters is cash its not.

A tweet by Liquid Jinro i thought was awesome.

"if I come to a situation where I my main motivation is money, I will poker"

So how about you grow up bro and learn that life isn't money.

Go luck Huk with your future en devours, the choice was yours, i hope to god you don't regret it. Huk fighting!!!


I am only going to ask two questions... How do you know Huk is at this point in life where money is no longer an issue? How does you getting to that point in your life have anything to do about Huk's situation?


Good luck Huk, will be interesting to see how all of this unfolds ^_^


My post is more about the guy flat out insulting someone and saying he still lives with his mom purely for a reason that he dosent understand money is everything. I ment no ill will to huk, i hope for the best. Look i dont know what else to say. I was mainly defending the one guy. Huks awesome and huks great.

You may be right maybe he hasn't reached that point yet and i sincerely hope he does soon i was just arguing about how money isn't everything, but your right everyone should be financially stable first.
Decide if its impressive or not... after your dead!
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 21:42:33
August 18 2011 21:40 GMT
#4397
[image loading]
[image loading]

Huk <3
big fan whether you win or lose.
get some rest, clean your head and steam roll the next tounament
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
Fus
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1112 Posts
August 18 2011 22:00 GMT
#4398
Thanks for the picture damod =D

It's still feel strange to see HuK in that shirt ^^

Also i didn't realize MC was that big (or HuK that small) Even though i have met them both at dreamhack.
NaNiwa | Innovation | Flash | DeMuslim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HuKPOWA
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1604 Posts
August 18 2011 22:04 GMT
#4399
On August 19 2011 07:00 Fus wrote:
Thanks for the picture damod =D

It's still feel strange to see HuK in that shirt ^^

Also i didn't realize MC was that big (or HuK that small) Even though i have met them both at dreamhack.


HuK is midget <3 :D kidding...but HuK is very small...
integrity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1014 Posts
August 18 2011 22:08 GMT
#4400
i hope you get some time to relax a bit. i know you now have to fly back to korea for GSL and than turn around for america for MLG. i hope you will find time to get back to your full strength!
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 342 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1095
SteadfastSC876
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 876
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech151
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 61
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39240
Shuttle 805
Mini 432
Rush 197
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 38
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Rock 19
Sacsri 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc10373
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1495
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1524
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt483
Mlord227
XBOCT221
DeMusliM210
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe130
C9.Mang0110
XaKoH 99
QueenE96
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 13
summit1g9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV277
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix6
• 80smullet 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur351
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 14m
Online Event
17h 14m
FEL
22h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.