On October 02 2010 05:25 Zealotdriver wrote:
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/3hWgv.png)
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/3hWgv.png)
ROFL!
Anywho, I will be translating Cool's finals WINNER INTERVIEW tonight. WINK WINK!!!!!!!!!! As soon as it comes up on Fomos.
과일장수 FIGHTING!
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
jongim
Canada289 Posts
On October 02 2010 05:25 Zealotdriver wrote: ![]() ROFL! Anywho, I will be translating Cool's finals WINNER INTERVIEW tonight. WINK WINK!!!!!!!!!! As soon as it comes up on Fomos. 과일장수 FIGHTING! | ||
|
evanthebouncy!
United States12815 Posts
| ||
|
FuryX
Australia495 Posts
| ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
| ||
|
Nevecy
New Zealand75 Posts
COOL FIGHTING FRUITDEALER FIGHTING FRUITSELLER FIGHTING FRUITVENDOR FIGHTING Kim, Won-Ki FIGHTING 과일장수 FIGHTING | ||
|
Lurker87
United States172 Posts
| ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
| ||
|
Sinborn
United States275 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
arterian
Canada1157 Posts
| ||
|
UisTehSux
United States693 Posts
| ||
|
IAttackYou
United States330 Posts
| ||
|
Raeleigh
Canada902 Posts
I think he's one of my favorite players now. Seriously. | ||
|
jongim
Canada289 Posts
| ||
|
CurLy[]
United States759 Posts
| ||
|
Juste
Canada36 Posts
| ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
| ||
|
Duka08
3391 Posts
However this is beyond comprehension. The kid is amazing. He's making Rainbow look like a fucking joke right now. My god. A fucking joke. <-- Instant fan. Terran player. Nuff said. 3set edit: I DONT UNDERSTANDDD. Cool is. A phenom. Everyone needs to play like this omg. He makes me want to play zerg, which I will probably do all weekend for shits and giggles. This is absolutely ridiculous. | ||
|
Raeleigh
Canada902 Posts
On October 02 2010 19:14 jongim wrote: Cool has won already. This is it. On October 02 2010 19:16 Juste wrote: WOW. Fruit Dealer is a Starcraft Two ARTIST. Completely agree with both. I saw Zerg in top 16 and I didn't think much of it, but damn. ♥ | ||
|
Krafty
Canada109 Posts
| ||
|
UisTehSux
United States693 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|