• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:28
CEST 03:28
KST 10:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8419 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 535

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 533 534 535 536 537 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
May 18 2011 05:58 GMT
#10681
Apparently, IdrA has a girlfriend ♥

So many nerds are jealous
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
MuseMike
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1339 Posts
May 18 2011 05:58 GMT
#10682
Pamela Handerson has been exposed.
CardinalSC
Profile Joined January 2011
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 05:59:53
May 18 2011 05:59 GMT
#10683
I find it oddly fulfilling yet immensely creepy how much I want to discover who IdrA's girlfriend is.

Gotta find a fitting nickname.

Lady Gracken?
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#10684
Scale of 1-10. How mad are you at JP?
d=(^_^)z
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
May 18 2011 06:01 GMT
#10685
If you're really an IdrA fan you should respect his wishes to keep his personal life out of the public eye and that's all I got to say about that. /Gump
One year in Seoul...yesh please
Greatness
Profile Joined May 2011
United States450 Posts
May 18 2011 06:04 GMT
#10686
Idra has a girlfriend, he must be embarrassed of her if he didn't introduce her to all of us!
MuseMike
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 06:06:07
May 18 2011 06:05 GMT
#10687
On May 18 2011 15:04 Greatness wrote:
Idra has a girlfriend, he must be embarrassed of her if he didn't introduce her to all of us!

Or he assumed that him being loved or hated in the community would cause unwanted attention towards her. I mean it is the internet.
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
May 18 2011 06:08 GMT
#10688
On May 18 2011 15:05 MuseMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 15:04 Greatness wrote:
Idra has a girlfriend, he must be embarrassed of her if he didn't introduce her to all of us!

Or he assumed that him being loved or hated in the community would cause unwanted attention towards her. I mean it is the internet.

Definitely this.
ESPRITsc
Profile Joined April 2011
200 Posts
May 18 2011 06:10 GMT
#10689
On May 18 2011 15:05 MuseMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 15:04 Greatness wrote:
Idra has a girlfriend, he must be embarrassed of her if he didn't introduce her to all of us!

Or he assumed that him being loved or hated in the community would cause unwanted attention towards her. I mean it is the internet.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I mean his reputation in the Starcraft community isn't the best with some haters out there but it doesn't mean it's how he is outside of the game.

Well, I am just happy that JP let it slipped. I'm very happy for Idra :D
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
May 18 2011 06:18 GMT
#10690
On May 18 2011 15:05 MuseMike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 15:04 Greatness wrote:
Idra has a girlfriend, he must be embarrassed of her if he didn't introduce her to all of us!

Or he assumed that him being loved or hated in the community would cause unwanted attention towards her. I mean it is the internet.


This. Everyone should just give him some privacy.

I'm happy for him but I don't exactly care a whole lot about his relationship status, I like the guy because he's an exceptionally good SC2 player and I appreciate his ability.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 06:36:50
May 18 2011 06:36 GMT
#10691
LOL discussion about Idra's girlfriend in SotG?? Can't wait for jp to upload it so I can listen it too !
as useful as teasalt
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
May 18 2011 06:38 GMT
#10692
Didn't he say she would be surprise for MLG or something?

I mean, it would eventually be known regardless and greg doesn't seem to be really a shy person, doubt he is "hiding" it.
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
RhinosDontGame
Profile Joined December 2009
47 Posts
May 18 2011 06:43 GMT
#10693
I wish the podcast was up already. I hate school for making me miss it
-
JaxDaniels
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
May 18 2011 06:50 GMT
#10694
I like Idra
Come at me bro.
MuseMike
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1339 Posts
May 18 2011 06:53 GMT
#10695
On May 18 2011 15:18 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 15:05 MuseMike wrote:
On May 18 2011 15:04 Greatness wrote:
Idra has a girlfriend, he must be embarrassed of her if he didn't introduce her to all of us!

Or he assumed that him being loved or hated in the community would cause unwanted attention towards her. I mean it is the internet.


This. Everyone should just give him some privacy.

I'm happy for him but I don't exactly care a whole lot about his relationship status, I like the guy because he's an exceptionally good SC2 player and I appreciate his ability.


It seems as if too many people are all about the drama now.

I understand why he would not want it out there, as others have said his status is love or hate.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
May 18 2011 06:54 GMT
#10696
On May 18 2011 15:38 Mailing wrote:
Didn't he say she would be surprise for MLG or something?

I mean, it would eventually be known regardless and greg doesn't seem to be really a shy person, doubt he is "hiding" it.

Heh, IMO Idra never seemed shy person. He looks like he is comfortable in social situations, it's just that he looks like he's bit depressed in people generally. Haypro in other words feels pretty shy person
as useful as teasalt
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 18 2011 07:03 GMT
#10697
idra has a gf?! pics!!!
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Leach
Profile Joined December 2010
United States536 Posts
May 18 2011 07:17 GMT
#10698
where can i find the SotG Podcast one it's uploaded?
CapnCDaWg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 07:20:47
May 18 2011 07:20 GMT
#10699
On May 18 2011 15:50 JaxDaniels wrote:
I like Idra


I love IdrA! ♥

And as far as the gf subject goes... he has been sending a lot tweets to one particular girl ^_^ Dunno if it's her or not though
kanadiasteve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States313 Posts
May 18 2011 07:26 GMT
#10700
Do I really have to wait till the weekend for the next big IdrA match?

Damn. Somebody tell me I'm wrong.
"I wonder what this game would be like if Protoss units cost money" - IdrA
Prev 1 533 534 535 536 537 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 76
Nina 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12210
Rain 2163
Artosis 552
White-Ra 188
NaDa 10
Dewaltoss 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever710
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift4261
Counter-Strike
taco 321
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1685
ArmadaUGS511
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1199
WinterStarcraft444
Other Games
summit1g8617
shahzam770
Day[9].tv694
JimRising 588
Maynarde158
C9.Mang0153
ViBE148
PiGStarcraft120
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 33m
OSC
11h 33m
Stellar Fest
11h 33m
OSC
22h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.