• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6672 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 494

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 492 493 494 495 496 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
May 06 2011 00:12 GMT
#9861
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


Actually less than funny in a fan thread... -_-
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 00:13:34
May 06 2011 00:13 GMT
#9862
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376




So chill and idra are going to eventually have make-up sex?
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
Asparagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States269 Posts
May 06 2011 00:13 GMT
#9863
On May 06 2011 09:08 L3gendary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:01 Asparagus wrote:
On May 06 2011 08:50 intrigue wrote:
On May 06 2011 08:38 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 06 2011 08:37 Ezze wrote:
On May 06 2011 08:32 1Eris1 wrote:
Honestly just forget about Cruncher guys. No one even talks about him anymore except when he does something like this. Ever since the TSL he's just been losing in every tournament he participates in, just leave it be


Except when he made darkforce look like a bronze leaguer, and that other time he outplayed mondragon in one of the most prestigous sc2 tournaments. Other than that I agree.



PvZ victories are hardly something to be proud about in the current state of the metagame. But w/e, stop trying to start a flame war please

"the current state of the metagame" does not dictate the results of PvZs, unless all protoss users have people under their employ to throw shit at zerg players' windows while they play. the phrase you are looking for is "the current state of the game"


The current state of the metagame is in correct use in his post. And as the metagame stands PvZ is currently an uphill fight for Zerg. Also, that example is silly.



I think metagame means like strategies you use against a specific opponent and not general PvZ strategies. Like for example you know your opponent always 15 hatches on a specific map so you make a blind proxy gate or something.


Exactly, and as the current state of "what do i do if my opponent does this=metagame" it is used in correct context.
This isn't the right quote!
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 06 2011 00:13 GMT
#9864
On May 06 2011 09:11 Xglutlewl wrote:
I used to like Cruncher and troll on Idra since I play protoss but after today I'm jumping the fence.

the grass is greener on this side.

just got snowed on but itll melt in two days
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
MaXy57
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
May 06 2011 00:13 GMT
#9865
On May 06 2011 09:11 znitch wrote:
Fubar... Idra is contributing, Cruncher tries to negate the contributing. Idra finds out and gets banned > Cruncher sucsess > Everyone is sadface


The evil forces win again. Fuck this world.
Bronze league regular
schimmetje
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1104 Posts
May 06 2011 00:14 GMT
#9866
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


Thanks for helping.

On May 06 2011 09:13 Mailing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


So chill and idra are going to eventually have make-up sex?


Thanks for REALLY not helping lol, ugh ><
Change to MY nostalgia? UNACCEPTABLE! Monkey paaaw!
DaggothReborn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States121 Posts
May 06 2011 00:14 GMT
#9867
Before I post my next paragraph, I would like it to be known that I am not trying to start any kind of fight because I feel this is slightly my fault for this getting so much attention because of my earlier screenshots. I am indeed still a "nobody" in this rapidly growing community but I have logged literally hundreds of hours these past two and a half weeks working with some of bigger N/A players helping them out. I literally spend 10+ hours a day here reading while at work.

Coming from a completely unbiased point of view, for i take no sides, any one of the 16.000 viewers watching IdrAs stream this afternoon, could clearly see that either Cruncher made the best blind move, or he was listening/watching IdrAs stream at the time. Eventhough this won't make a difference, I can testify that while I was moderating IdrAs stream that as soon as Cruncher got in the game, his JTV was on IdrAs viewer list, and stayed there until about 2 minutes after the game was over, which is when I snapped a screenshot. There is 100% proof from previous user posts while the game was in progress that he was logged onto IdrAs stream at one point. I can testify that he was logged on the entire game, but I don't have any proof. If you wish, you can check the VOD on IdrAs stream (Justin.tv/eg_idra) and watch the game. As you hear IdrA talk, you can notice Crunchers gameplay slightly change. Again, this doesn't "Prove" that he was watching his stream, but common sense can tell anyone that has followed Crunched and IdrA knows that these players dislike eachother, but I think most people in our community would wager that Cruncher would be more likely willing to watch IdrAs stream over IdrA watching Crunchers. Cruncher is a solid N/A Protoss player, but he doesn't have resume IdrA does.

I am willing take IdrAs ban that he has received because I can't help but to feel that I started this by posting evidence (or lack there of). Temp ban my account and unban IdrAs because it's my fault that this got started.

On a second note, and this is completely my opinion, I cant help but to think IdrA received such a fast ban because of this small EG/Liquid feud going on. I have seen posts eaqul or worse then IdrAs post only get a warning.

Like I stated above, these are my opinions and are only to be taken as opinions.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 06 2011 00:15 GMT
#9868
i feel this thread is getting way too serious. people defending idra like chill locked up Nelson Mandela and threw away the key. you cant have happy without sad, darkness without light, up without down, ying without yang.

idra's bm without bans

Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
May 06 2011 00:15 GMT
#9869
On May 06 2011 09:11 JayPower wrote:
Wow what's going on. I didn't know TeamLiquid was this kind of forum. IdrA is not allowed to call someone a name for stream sniping/cheating? I thought this forum was all about E-sports, not the drama involved with it. I really expected cruncher to get warned or removed from the featured streaming for being so immature. Of course a lot of people don't like IdrA not gg'ing, but can't people see stream sniping/cheating is a lot worse and bad for E-sports?

I'm really dissapointed in this forum.


dude, there is no proof he cheated at all. none whatsoever.

so not only is accusing him of cheating when there is no proof of it whatsoever very wrong, but calling him a waste of life is against the rules as well. also he's someone that should be setting an example here, AND he has a history of bad posting and warnings/bans.

HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?
Asparagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 00:16:58
May 06 2011 00:16 GMT
#9870
On May 06 2011 09:15 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:11 JayPower wrote:
Wow what's going on. I didn't know TeamLiquid was this kind of forum. IdrA is not allowed to call someone a name for stream sniping/cheating? I thought this forum was all about E-sports, not the drama involved with it. I really expected cruncher to get warned or removed from the featured streaming for being so immature. Of course a lot of people don't like IdrA not gg'ing, but can't people see stream sniping/cheating is a lot worse and bad for E-sports?

I'm really dissapointed in this forum.


dude, there is no proof he cheated at all. none whatsoever.

so not only is accusing him of cheating when there is no proof of it whatsoever very wrong, but calling him a waste of life is against the rules as well. also he's someone that should be setting an example here, AND he has a history of bad posting and warnings/bans.

HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?


then why don't you squash this whole thing and just nuke his account already? stop playing the fences and just do it already.
This isn't the right quote!
Dawski
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada435 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 00:17:37
May 06 2011 00:16 GMT
#9871
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


Kennigit cmon man, he obviously wont get the same amount of viewers if his stream is not featured on TL seeing as how most ppl ONLY use TL to see what streams are on or dont have twitter or dont follow his stream thread. The only reason hes doing this and not coaching is because he knew if he commentated his games he would get lots of traffic and possibly make just as much money streaming as he would with his coaching price.

Please try to look at things objectively, it really makes TL look bad sometimes

Edit: and not to mention i forgot this was in a fan thread please keep it out of it
do you REALLY want additional pylons?
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 06 2011 00:16 GMT
#9872
On May 06 2011 09:15 turdburgler wrote:
i feel this thread is getting way too serious. people defending idra like chill locked up Nelson Mandela and threw away the key. you cant have happy without sad, darkness without light, up without down, ying without yang.

idra's bm without bans


you inspire me
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
May 06 2011 00:16 GMT
#9873
On May 06 2011 09:12 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


Actually less than funny in a fan thread... -_-


I found it pretty funny. ¬.¬
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
May 06 2011 00:16 GMT
#9874
Sice there are so many mods, is the thread header ever going to be removed? The IPL is over
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
May 06 2011 00:17 GMT
#9875
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was a scene straight out of Idiocracy.

The rules here are simple, everyone has to follow them. IdrA is no different. But I guess it isn't enough. Not only does he get himself banned from TL but he chooses to treat the people who follow and respect him like pieces of meat. Class act.

Saddest part is that people blindly following him as if he has done no wrong.
PinkLithe
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 00:18:43
May 06 2011 00:18 GMT
#9876
On May 06 2011 09:15 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:11 JayPower wrote:
Wow what's going on. I didn't know TeamLiquid was this kind of forum. IdrA is not allowed to call someone a name for stream sniping/cheating? I thought this forum was all about E-sports, not the drama involved with it. I really expected cruncher to get warned or removed from the featured streaming for being so immature. Of course a lot of people don't like IdrA not gg'ing, but can't people see stream sniping/cheating is a lot worse and bad for E-sports?

I'm really dissapointed in this forum.


dude, there is no proof he cheated at all. none whatsoever.

so not only is accusing him of cheating when there is no proof of it whatsoever very wrong, but calling him a waste of life is against the rules as well. also he's someone that should be setting an example here, AND he has a history of bad posting and warnings/bans.

HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?



what do you mean idra should be setting an example? idra? setting an example? for who?

we all know he's not mr. personality. he's renown for his bm. if anyone looks up to idra for anything other than his playstyle and ability to stir up drama then they're a moron.


anyway, ban was undeserved, but there is no concrete evidence of cruncher cheating either. so where does that leave us?
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
May 06 2011 00:18 GMT
#9877
On May 06 2011 09:16 WArped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:12 Ghanburighan wrote:
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


Actually less than funny in a fan thread... -_-


I found it pretty funny. ¬.¬

As did I. IdrA got to be the daddy.
#TeamBuLba
Juvant
Profile Joined April 2011
United States723 Posts
May 06 2011 00:18 GMT
#9878
On May 06 2011 09:14 DaggothReborn wrote:
On a second note, and this is completely my opinion, I cant help but to think IdrA received such a fast ban because of this small EG/Liquid feud going on. I have seen posts eaqul or worse then IdrAs post only get a warning.



I think people are ignoring the fact that Idra has been highly critical of Chill before (The mod who banned him). I feel like this would have contributed to the quick action, whether deserved or not, more than anything. Especially since he personally PMed Cruncher to have him change his post.

I really doubt the EG/Liquid feud had anything to do with it.
Didiplouf
Profile Joined February 2011
France9 Posts
May 06 2011 00:19 GMT
#9879
On May 06 2011 09:14 DaggothReborn wrote:
Before I post my next paragraph, I would like it to be known that I am not trying to start any kind of fight because I feel this is slightly my fault for this getting so much attention because of my earlier screenshots. I am indeed still a "nobody" in this rapidly growing community but I have logged literally hundreds of hours these past two and a half weeks working with some of bigger N/A players helping them out. I literally spend 10+ hours a day here reading while at work.

Coming from a completely unbiased point of view, for i take no sides, any one of the 16.000 viewers watching IdrAs stream this afternoon, could clearly see that either Cruncher made the best blind move, or he was listening/watching IdrAs stream at the time. Eventhough this won't make a difference, I can testify that while I was moderating IdrAs stream that as soon as Cruncher got in the game, his JTV was on IdrAs viewer list, and stayed there until about 2 minutes after the game was over, which is when I snapped a screenshot. There is 100% proof from previous user posts while the game was in progress that he was logged onto IdrAs stream at one point. I can testify that he was logged on the entire game, but I don't have any proof. If you wish, you can check the VOD on IdrAs stream (Justin.tv/eg_idra) and watch the game. As you hear IdrA talk, you can notice Crunchers gameplay slightly change. Again, this doesn't "Prove" that he was watching his stream, but common sense can tell anyone that has followed Crunched and IdrA knows that these players dislike eachother, but I think most people in our community would wager that Cruncher would be more likely willing to watch IdrAs stream over IdrA watching Crunchers. Cruncher is a solid N/A Protoss player, but he doesn't have resume IdrA does.

I am willing take IdrAs ban that he has received because I can't help but to feel that I started this by posting evidence (or lack there of). Temp ban my account and unban IdrAs because it's my fault that this got started.

On a second note, and this is completely my opinion, I cant help but to think IdrA received such a fast ban because of this small EG/Liquid feud going on. I have seen posts eaqul or worse then IdrAs post only get a warning.

Like I stated above, these are my opinions and are only to be taken as opinions.


I also think this small EG/Liquid stuff had an importance here :s
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open...
Pokedude1013
Profile Joined August 2010
116 Posts
May 06 2011 00:19 GMT
#9880
On May 06 2011 09:16 Dawski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 09:09 Kennigit wrote:
If you are confused as to why idra isn't streaming. This guy pretty much nailed it

http://twitter.com/#!/tzagear/status/66290991937765376


Kennigit cmon man, he obviously wont get the same amount of viewers if his stream is not featured on TL seeing as how most ppl ONLY use TL to see what streams are on or dont have twitter or dont follow his stream thread. The only reason hes doing this and not coaching is because he knew if he commentated his games he would get lots of traffic and possibly make just as much money streaming as he would with his coaching price.

Please try to look at things objectively, it really makes TL look bad sometimes

Edit: and not to mention i forgot this was in a fan thread please keep it out of it


... but he is coaching
Get out
Prev 1 492 493 494 495 496 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings210
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft441
RuFF_SC2 202
ViBE87
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4122
GuemChi 1194
Terrorterran 92
910 73
Bale 30
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
Counter-Strike
taco 611
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Other Games
summit1g8472
JimRising 617
C9.Mang0306
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• EnkiAlexander 60
• Hupsaiya 57
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo847
• Stunt247
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 33m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.