• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9024 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 33

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
kar1181
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom515 Posts
August 16 2010 12:41 GMT
#641
He is so single-minded about the game, I don't think he really considers his 'fans' that much. I don't care, it's that single-mindedness that I find so appealing about his gameplay and character.
liaf
Profile Joined April 2009
Norway318 Posts
August 16 2010 13:22 GMT
#642
On August 16 2010 18:06 BROverlord wrote:
He's unbanned from ESL now http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6015282

Spoilers!
I was going to read through it later T_T
♥ Snute ♥ Scarlett ♥ Jaedong ♥ KeeN ♥
Topsecret
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada54 Posts
August 16 2010 15:26 GMT
#643
I think a lot of people watch IdrA's ladder (online) games and base their judgements off of those replays and shoutcasts. Watch IdrA in tournament play and you'll see a WAY different player. From what I can tell, he is hardly trying on the net but he throws down some sick strategic play in tournaments and obviously takes those games very seriously (for good reason).

In regards to balance, I don't think I'm currently playing on a level where I can comment seriously but Blizzard has always been good about making the necessary adjustments to balance out the game.

ChaosSmurf
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United Kingdom175 Posts
August 16 2010 16:21 GMT
#644
He was a massive hero yesterday during the BiggerT show of a lifetime, I have new respect for him.
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
August 16 2010 21:17 GMT
#645
[image loading]
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
August 17 2010 08:51 GMT
#646
^ LOL
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
August 17 2010 08:55 GMT
#647
When it comes to Idra i could care less for his play. I enjoy him talking shit. its so entertaining!!
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 17 2010 09:00 GMT
#648
ROFL at that picture.
Writer
hkfosho
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada213 Posts
August 17 2010 14:13 GMT
#649
http://theuglydance.com/?v=iswkeiozlt
Schmieds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States312 Posts
August 17 2010 21:07 GMT
#650
I love Idra, but I don't think I'm worthy because I play Terran :/
8
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 02:09:54
August 18 2010 02:08 GMT
#651
IdrA is just a beast!!! Who cares if he looks like Harry... he pwns harder!!!

Edit: Posted this and THEN saw the pic above... rofl!!!

<3 IdrA!!! No homo.
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
hejakev
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden518 Posts
August 18 2010 02:26 GMT
#652
He's so good! +1 IdrA fan
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
August 18 2010 02:34 GMT
#653
On August 18 2010 06:07 Schmieds wrote:
I love Idra, but I don't think I'm worthy because I play Terran :/

You'll be forgiven as long as you don't sign up for any tournaments until Terran is fixed.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
August 18 2010 03:44 GMT
#654
On August 18 2010 11:34 xtfftc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2010 06:07 Schmieds wrote:
I love Idra, but I don't think I'm worthy because I play Terran :/

You'll be forgiven as long as you don't sign up for any tournaments until Terran is fixed.


Did they have a lot of questions to send to IdrA btw? I really wouldn't know what people could ask him after all of those interviews.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 03:52:20
August 18 2010 03:51 GMT
#655

Can we expect you to post some replays or a whole replay pack? If not, is it a personal preference or some sort of CJ Entus regulation?

How is your nickname pronounced?

If CJ switches over to sc2, who would you be most afraid of and why?

Keeping Blizzard's history of balancing their games in mind, it seems safe to assume that fixing Terran would make another race OP. Can we expect you to express the same amount of criticism if Zerg becomes the new Terran?

Do you think that your micro is good enough for your style? Do you aim at improving it?

Do you think that MaDFroG's aggressive Zerg play is as viable as your passive macro-oriented style - even though you obviously prefer the latter?

Do you think that macro and micro can be perfected? If so, what do you think will be most important for a progamer to improve after that? Is there something in the game that can never be perfected?

Going back to your earlier days, how did you learn to multitask in the game, did it take long? Do you think you still have to improve this?

Are there any players (both SC and SC2, Korean and foreigners) that you hold a lot of respect for and why?


It's not a lot of questions but I think that most of them are rather good.
Chupacabra(UCSD)
Profile Joined December 2009
Mexico225 Posts
August 19 2010 00:54 GMT
#656
Idra is my inspiration. Count me in
Never pass up a good thing.
FindingPride
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1001 Posts
August 19 2010 01:39 GMT
#657
any bets on new idra rage quotes?
Phiggot03
Profile Joined December 2009
Vietnam132 Posts
August 19 2010 02:58 GMT
#658
Idra you keep me fighting with zerg man DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Topsecret
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada54 Posts
August 19 2010 06:37 GMT
#659
I hope IdrA plays TLO in the finals of IEM and dominates him.
Btrizzle
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1 Post
August 19 2010 08:00 GMT
#660
So is there an actually video of a commentator saying IdrA fighting? I've been looking forever and it would make my fucking day to hear that.

Thanks s(^_~)-b
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6663
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN3058
KnowMe200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie955
• Shiphtur152
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2m
CranKy Ducklings10
Afreeca Starleague
11h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 2m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.