• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9422 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 2617

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 30 2012 23:42 GMT
#52321
StarDust vs IdrA makes for some pretty nice games
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 23:59:49
October 30 2012 23:53 GMT
#52322
On October 31 2012 08:37 EmNGiantNome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


Dude what was the point of posting that here? They are fans and they have their opinion. You are obviously not a fan and you can have an opinion but posting it in the IdrAs "fanclub" is not going to get you anywhere. No one here wants to hear it. Go post stuff like that in the naniwa fanclub or something and people will laugh along with you.

God, your the epitome of fanboy. I've been a fan of idra since 2009. I have posted hundreds of times here, viewed the fanclub thousands of times,watched 95% of all IdrA games since Ive known who he was, I've been warned and banned here raging at protoss after MLG and Dreamhack, and so much more. More so then Jaedong, he is the ONLY reason I follow starcraft. If he did not play, I would NOT visit teamliquid, watch sc, or play sc. "Obviously" not a fan? Get over yourself. I hate Naniwa. You realize that I posted the people in the Raidcall chat were idiots, who thought Idra's skill level is higher then it is? Please learn to interpret what a post says, INstead of making it up as you go.

However, even though I am a much bigger IdrA fan then you are, I'm not blind. I watch Greg because I respect him, and like him. Had a favorite author? Celebrity? You try and match their interests, you hear book suggestions from them. I can love spectating IdrA, and still be objective in my viewing of him. Thanks for your post, but no thanks.



editing: are you a troll? because you have 16 posts, which is few even for nowadays, when amounts like 1225 (mine) are considered grains of sand.
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
October 30 2012 23:54 GMT
#52323
On October 31 2012 08:36 kingtut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


lol... probably just joking.. yeah he is getting better but i don't think any of us actually think that.

Yes.. the people who post on TL have a general idea of what they are seeing when they watch starcraft, at least. Unfortunately, a lot of people go from a youtube channel of SC to teamliquid, with no idea what they are seeing aside from results on Liquipedia. For example, people were bringing up his 2010(2011?) ro8 run when debating current skill.
EmNGiantNome
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States126 Posts
October 31 2012 00:04 GMT
#52324
On October 31 2012 08:53 Rulker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 08:37 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


Dude what was the point of posting that here? They are fans and they have their opinion. You are obviously not a fan and you can have an opinion but posting it in the IdrAs "fanclub" is not going to get you anywhere. No one here wants to hear it. Go post stuff like that in the naniwa fanclub or something and people will laugh along with you.

God, your the epitome of fanboy. I've been a fan of idra since 2009. I have posted hundreds of times here, viewed the fanclub thousands of times,watched 95% of all IdrA games since Ive known who he was, I've been warned and banned here raging at protoss after MLG and Dreamhack, and so much more. More so then Jaedong, he is the ONLY reason I follow starcraft. If he did not play, I would NOT visit teamliquid, watch sc, or play sc. "Obviously" not a fan? Get over yourself. I hate Naniwa. You realize that I posted the people in the Raidcall chat were idiots, who thought Idra's skill level is higher then it is? Please learn to interpret what a post says, INstead of making it up as you go.

However, even though I am a much bigger IdrA fan then you are, I'm not blind. I watch Greg because I respect him, and like him. Had a favorite author? Celebrity? You try and match their interests, you hear book suggestions from them. I can love spectating IdrA, and still be objective in my viewing of him. Thanks for your post, but no thanks.



editing: are you a troll? because you have 16 posts, which is few even for nowadays, when amounts like 1225 (mine) are considered grains of sand.


I apologize that wasn't the point of what I was saying. I was just saying that they have a right to their opinion whether it be correct or incorrect. I didn't think a fan of IdrA would be upset at people overvaluing his skill level. Also how does # of posts have anything to do with knowledge or how much of a fan one can be. I can't dispute that you may be a bigger IdrA fan than me however I don't think you can make that statement as you have no evidence to back such a claim.
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
October 31 2012 00:12 GMT
#52325
On October 31 2012 09:04 EmNGiantNome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 08:53 Rulker wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:37 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


Dude what was the point of posting that here? They are fans and they have their opinion. You are obviously not a fan and you can have an opinion but posting it in the IdrAs "fanclub" is not going to get you anywhere. No one here wants to hear it. Go post stuff like that in the naniwa fanclub or something and people will laugh along with you.

God, your the epitome of fanboy. I've been a fan of idra since 2009. I have posted hundreds of times here, viewed the fanclub thousands of times,watched 95% of all IdrA games since Ive known who he was, I've been warned and banned here raging at protoss after MLG and Dreamhack, and so much more. More so then Jaedong, he is the ONLY reason I follow starcraft. If he did not play, I would NOT visit teamliquid, watch sc, or play sc. "Obviously" not a fan? Get over yourself. I hate Naniwa. You realize that I posted the people in the Raidcall chat were idiots, who thought Idra's skill level is higher then it is? Please learn to interpret what a post says, INstead of making it up as you go.

However, even though I am a much bigger IdrA fan then you are, I'm not blind. I watch Greg because I respect him, and like him. Had a favorite author? Celebrity? You try and match their interests, you hear book suggestions from them. I can love spectating IdrA, and still be objective in my viewing of him. Thanks for your post, but no thanks.



editing: are you a troll? because you have 16 posts, which is few even for nowadays, when amounts like 1225 (mine) are considered grains of sand.


I apologize that wasn't the point of what I was saying. I was just saying that they have a right to their opinion whether it be correct or incorrect. I didn't think a fan of IdrA would be upset at people overvaluing his skill level. Also how does # of posts have anything to do with knowledge or how much of a fan one can be. I can't dispute that you may be a bigger IdrA fan than me however I don't think you can make that statement as you have no evidence to back such a claim.


Can IdrA compete in code s?
This can be factually answered.
Facts:
2012 39% win ratio
Conclusion: No
EmNGiantNome
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-31 01:14:33
October 31 2012 01:13 GMT
#52326
On October 31 2012 09:12 Rulker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 09:04 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:53 Rulker wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:37 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


Dude what was the point of posting that here? They are fans and they have their opinion. You are obviously not a fan and you can have an opinion but posting it in the IdrAs "fanclub" is not going to get you anywhere. No one here wants to hear it. Go post stuff like that in the naniwa fanclub or something and people will laugh along with you.

God, your the epitome of fanboy. I've been a fan of idra since 2009. I have posted hundreds of times here, viewed the fanclub thousands of times,watched 95% of all IdrA games since Ive known who he was, I've been warned and banned here raging at protoss after MLG and Dreamhack, and so much more. More so then Jaedong, he is the ONLY reason I follow starcraft. If he did not play, I would NOT visit teamliquid, watch sc, or play sc. "Obviously" not a fan? Get over yourself. I hate Naniwa. You realize that I posted the people in the Raidcall chat were idiots, who thought Idra's skill level is higher then it is? Please learn to interpret what a post says, INstead of making it up as you go.

However, even though I am a much bigger IdrA fan then you are, I'm not blind. I watch Greg because I respect him, and like him. Had a favorite author? Celebrity? You try and match their interests, you hear book suggestions from them. I can love spectating IdrA, and still be objective in my viewing of him. Thanks for your post, but no thanks.



editing: are you a troll? because you have 16 posts, which is few even for nowadays, when amounts like 1225 (mine) are considered grains of sand.


I apologize that wasn't the point of what I was saying. I was just saying that they have a right to their opinion whether it be correct or incorrect. I didn't think a fan of IdrA would be upset at people overvaluing his skill level. Also how does # of posts have anything to do with knowledge or how much of a fan one can be. I can't dispute that you may be a bigger IdrA fan than me however I don't think you can make that statement as you have no evidence to back such a claim.


Can IdrA compete in code s?
This can be factually answered.
Facts:
2012 39% win ratio
Conclusion: No


That is completely arbitrary. All I said was that they have a right to their opinion. The fact that it is or isn't correct means nothing. And if were being literal. Fact: anyone can participate in code s. Therefore IdrA can compete in code s. Success is a different question. But I'm just arguing with what you said.

Edit: Also I am done filling up this wonderful fanclub with this dumb fight. <3 IdrA and thats all that matters.
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
October 31 2012 01:38 GMT
#52327
On October 31 2012 10:13 EmNGiantNome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 09:12 Rulker wrote:
On October 31 2012 09:04 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:53 Rulker wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:37 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


Dude what was the point of posting that here? They are fans and they have their opinion. You are obviously not a fan and you can have an opinion but posting it in the IdrAs "fanclub" is not going to get you anywhere. No one here wants to hear it. Go post stuff like that in the naniwa fanclub or something and people will laugh along with you.

God, your the epitome of fanboy. I've been a fan of idra since 2009. I have posted hundreds of times here, viewed the fanclub thousands of times,watched 95% of all IdrA games since Ive known who he was, I've been warned and banned here raging at protoss after MLG and Dreamhack, and so much more. More so then Jaedong, he is the ONLY reason I follow starcraft. If he did not play, I would NOT visit teamliquid, watch sc, or play sc. "Obviously" not a fan? Get over yourself. I hate Naniwa. You realize that I posted the people in the Raidcall chat were idiots, who thought Idra's skill level is higher then it is? Please learn to interpret what a post says, INstead of making it up as you go.

However, even though I am a much bigger IdrA fan then you are, I'm not blind. I watch Greg because I respect him, and like him. Had a favorite author? Celebrity? You try and match their interests, you hear book suggestions from them. I can love spectating IdrA, and still be objective in my viewing of him. Thanks for your post, but no thanks.



editing: are you a troll? because you have 16 posts, which is few even for nowadays, when amounts like 1225 (mine) are considered grains of sand.


I apologize that wasn't the point of what I was saying. I was just saying that they have a right to their opinion whether it be correct or incorrect. I didn't think a fan of IdrA would be upset at people overvaluing his skill level. Also how does # of posts have anything to do with knowledge or how much of a fan one can be. I can't dispute that you may be a bigger IdrA fan than me however I don't think you can make that statement as you have no evidence to back such a claim.


Can IdrA compete in code s?
This can be factually answered.
Facts:
2012 39% win ratio
Conclusion: No


That is completely arbitrary. All I said was that they have a right to their opinion. The fact that it is or isn't correct means nothing. And if were being literal. Fact: anyone can participate in code s. Therefore IdrA can compete in code s. Success is a different question. But I'm just arguing with what you said.

Edit: Also I am done filling up this wonderful fanclub with this dumb fight. <3 IdrA and thats all that matters.

The fanclub is for discussion.
Either way, it's a moot point because IdrA cannot and will not compete in Code S.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 31 2012 01:53 GMT
#52328
On October 31 2012 09:12 Rulker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 09:04 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:53 Rulker wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:37 EmNGiantNome wrote:
On October 31 2012 08:28 Rulker wrote:
The Raidcall chat is annoying.. their are some people in there who tried to argue that IdrA is ro16 code s material..


Dude what was the point of posting that here? They are fans and they have their opinion. You are obviously not a fan and you can have an opinion but posting it in the IdrAs "fanclub" is not going to get you anywhere. No one here wants to hear it. Go post stuff like that in the naniwa fanclub or something and people will laugh along with you.

God, your the epitome of fanboy. I've been a fan of idra since 2009. I have posted hundreds of times here, viewed the fanclub thousands of times,watched 95% of all IdrA games since Ive known who he was, I've been warned and banned here raging at protoss after MLG and Dreamhack, and so much more. More so then Jaedong, he is the ONLY reason I follow starcraft. If he did not play, I would NOT visit teamliquid, watch sc, or play sc. "Obviously" not a fan? Get over yourself. I hate Naniwa. You realize that I posted the people in the Raidcall chat were idiots, who thought Idra's skill level is higher then it is? Please learn to interpret what a post says, INstead of making it up as you go.

However, even though I am a much bigger IdrA fan then you are, I'm not blind. I watch Greg because I respect him, and like him. Had a favorite author? Celebrity? You try and match their interests, you hear book suggestions from them. I can love spectating IdrA, and still be objective in my viewing of him. Thanks for your post, but no thanks.



editing: are you a troll? because you have 16 posts, which is few even for nowadays, when amounts like 1225 (mine) are considered grains of sand.


I apologize that wasn't the point of what I was saying. I was just saying that they have a right to their opinion whether it be correct or incorrect. I didn't think a fan of IdrA would be upset at people overvaluing his skill level. Also how does # of posts have anything to do with knowledge or how much of a fan one can be. I can't dispute that you may be a bigger IdrA fan than me however I don't think you can make that statement as you have no evidence to back such a claim.


Can IdrA compete in code s?
This can be factually answered.
Facts:
2012 39% win ratio
Conclusion: No


Don't follow the logic, anyone can take games off anyone. Idra was in Code S (though granted, he got pooped on) last year when he was in a far worse state than he is now in terms of performance. He was more than able to dismantle players like First (solid Code A level) and beat MKP, play extremely well against Taeja and Losira (Code S/A level), draw with Flash when Flash got dropped out of Code S so... I think he could definitely take games from players in Ro32 Code S like, say, Hack.

Saying he could advance from the Ro32 if he was seeded into it is another matter. But when you consider the quality of players that have failed at that level or thereabouts recently - MC, DRG - that's still not really an insult.

To me, our Greggykins is still one of the most talented Zergs out there, and on his game he can beat almost anyone, genuinely. Consistency is the problem, and playing well means being able to deflect the 2 base Protoss all in, to not have a fatal misclick with infestors, to not miscontrol your lings in a ZvZ.

But then again, I'm a fanboy, so I suppose my opinion is irrelevant.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 31 2012 01:55 GMT
#52329
Guys, IdrA is our inspiration, our american overlord. He is a boss in every respect and fights no matter the odds, while being awesome at the same time.

So please don't mess up his fanclub TT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
kingtut
Profile Joined June 2011
United States359 Posts
October 31 2012 02:13 GMT
#52330
On October 31 2012 10:55 The_Templar wrote:
Guys, IdrA is our inspiration, our american overlord. He is a boss in every respect and fights no matter the odds, while being awesome at the same time.

So please don't mess up his fanclub TT


agreed.. it seems like a lot of the idra trolls have gotten in here recently
ZzKaelzZ
Profile Joined October 2012
51 Posts
October 31 2012 04:24 GMT
#52331
looking forward to some decent run at MLG Dallas :D
Idra <3 Leenock <3 DRG <3 Symbol <3 JYP <3 Life <3 HuK <3
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
October 31 2012 08:07 GMT
#52332
On October 31 2012 13:24 ZzKaelzZ wrote:
looking forward to some decent run at MLG Dallas :D

Same here
''you got to yolo things up to win''
dicex
Profile Joined November 2010
127 Posts
October 31 2012 23:33 GMT
#52333
his games vs mma and recent ladder streams were promising i think
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 31 2012 23:52 GMT
#52334
secretly hoping for a stream with commentary tonight even if it's unlikely..
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
November 01 2012 01:10 GMT
#52335
In costume. As Machine.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
November 01 2012 01:11 GMT
#52336
On November 01 2012 10:10 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
In costume. As Machine.


lolol yeah that would be awesome
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Hellburn
Profile Joined December 2011
Switzerland229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 02:12:29
November 01 2012 02:10 GMT
#52337
Was asking around the IPL team/mods, got some juicy info :
IdrA vs Axslav MAY be played tomorrow at 4am pacific / 00h CEST (?).
Stream : http://fr.twitch.tv/ignproleague
Full Bracket : http://challonge.com/gslwcna

If broadcasted tomorrow, IdrA will only play Axslav and not Major if/when he wins. That will be broadcasted another day.

1st place gets to play in the GSL World Championship 2012.
Top 2 get paid trip for IPL5.

GOGO IDRA
Make a city go BOOM = > http://oxid-city.antiville.fr/ !
kingtut
Profile Joined June 2011
United States359 Posts
November 01 2012 19:21 GMT
#52338
if/when.. very smooth
Danchou
Profile Joined October 2012
Italy37 Posts
November 01 2012 19:55 GMT
#52339
IdrA lost to axslav? Check the brackets please: http://challonge.com/gslwcna
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
November 01 2012 19:58 GMT
#52340
On November 02 2012 04:55 Danchou wrote:
IdrA lost to axslav? Check the brackets please: http://challonge.com/gslwcna

Everything is a BO3 but Nony/major and Idra/Axslav, does that mean it's walkovers?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Prev 1 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
ViBE112
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17257
White-Ra 184
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever296
NeuroSwarm29
League of Legends
Doublelift3061
Counter-Strike
fl0m1280
C9.Mang0186
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5110
Khaldor1714
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g5694
ArmadaUGS3254
shahzam496
Pyrionflax154
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King58
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1106
• imaqtpie1065
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 13m
OSC
15h 13m
Stellar Fest
15h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.