• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 1922

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Lokerek
Profile Joined December 2011
United States441 Posts
March 24 2012 20:10 GMT
#38421
/\ Right on spot Denzil
There is a difference between a fan and delusional one. The stream chat is a perfect place for comments like beating Stephano 2-0 or winning vs every KR protoss. Fanclub should be supportive but realistic. Just because he is not favored in the matchup does not mean we will not support him.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
March 24 2012 20:14 GMT
#38422
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
March 24 2012 20:18 GMT
#38423
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?


i'm not questioning you're posts, i'm questioning peoples posts who leave extremely short quips like "nice zvp you got there" etc and get no warnings or anything, you're welcome to go over the last 200 pages and i garuntee you will see what i'm talking about, why do you think it's always a shitstorm when idra loses? because you get morons coming in here saying passive aggressive things because they know the real fans are on tilt
Sqorpion
Profile Joined October 2011
Denmark384 Posts
March 24 2012 20:18 GMT
#38424
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?


He's giving his thoughts on one whom he is a fan of in his fanclub to share his view with fellow fans. Is that so wrong?
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
March 24 2012 20:19 GMT
#38425
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

I 100% agree with everything you said here. I give the advantage to Stephano if he plays IdrA. IdrA's ZvZ isn't that solid, I'd say he is the underdog. Of course, I hope he'll take it, there is still a possibility.
However, saying that it doesn't matter how well IdrA plays because he'll get crushed is not the kind of stuff that should be in the fanclub. Same for saying his tournament is over after a single map. Why even watch the games at that point?
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 20:20:32
March 24 2012 20:19 GMT
#38426
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?

Yeah, let's post about Idra somewhere else than the thread dedicated to Idra himself! and what are you talking about live reporting for? If someone is unable to watch the stream, are we not allowed to LR the games or something? Is that because we might have to say something negative about him if he plays bad and/or doesn't win?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Incze
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Romania2058 Posts
March 24 2012 20:20 GMT
#38427
Sorry, but why wouldn't we discuss Idra's own games in his own fan club? It seems a bit weird to touch on that. Maybe the way some people do it is wrong but the act in itself is not. We all hope for him to win more but sometimes it's just not realistical to say "he's definitely got this" or "he'll probably win". We're fans, not idiots
Religion: Buckethead
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
March 24 2012 20:22 GMT
#38428
On March 25 2012 05:19 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?

Yeah, let's post about Idra somewhere else than the thread dedicated to Idra himself! and what are you talking about live reporting for? If someone is unable to watch the stream, are we not allowed to LR the games or something? Is that because we might have to say something negative about him if he plays bad and/or doesn't win?

this isnt an IdrA discrussion thread

its supposed to be athread where you can check out IdrA news, share things like fan art and videos and interviews and photos

there are threads to discuss the palyers this sint one of them

look at other fanclubs, none of them explode with discussion after every game
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 20:28:13
March 24 2012 20:23 GMT
#38429
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?

This is a place for IdrA fans to discuss IdrA. If IdrA fans want to discuss his current games in a LR format, that's 100% fine with me. We will speculate on his future matches, praise/question his past decisions. Not all of it will be positive. There is a lot of exaggerated negativity and exaggerated positivity. Let's be fair and balanced (but not like Fox News!)
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
March 24 2012 20:27 GMT
#38430
On March 25 2012 05:22 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:19 Aocowns wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?

Yeah, let's post about Idra somewhere else than the thread dedicated to Idra himself! and what are you talking about live reporting for? If someone is unable to watch the stream, are we not allowed to LR the games or something? Is that because we might have to say something negative about him if he plays bad and/or doesn't win?

this isnt an IdrA discrussion thread

its supposed to be athread where you can check out IdrA news, share things like fan art and videos and interviews and photos

there are threads to discuss the palyers this sint one of them

look at other fanclubs, none of them explode with discussion after every game

No other player has as many fans, and pretty much no other fans as loud as we are either If we were to post a thread to discuss Idra instead of sharing smileys and photos, do you think that would be closed? If we were to discuss Idra in his thread, would the post be banned? Yes, and no.

We ARE allowed to talk about Idra in his fanclub, if we weren't, don't you think we would have heard some mod bitch about it, instead of just... Ignoring it for the most part?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
March 24 2012 20:29 GMT
#38431
On March 25 2012 05:27 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:22 Forikorder wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:19 Aocowns wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?

Yeah, let's post about Idra somewhere else than the thread dedicated to Idra himself! and what are you talking about live reporting for? If someone is unable to watch the stream, are we not allowed to LR the games or something? Is that because we might have to say something negative about him if he plays bad and/or doesn't win?

this isnt an IdrA discrussion thread

its supposed to be athread where you can check out IdrA news, share things like fan art and videos and interviews and photos

there are threads to discuss the palyers this sint one of them

look at other fanclubs, none of them explode with discussion after every game

No other player has as many fans, and pretty much no other fans as loud as we are either If we were to post a thread to discuss Idra instead of sharing smileys and photos, do you think that would be closed? If we were to discuss Idra in his thread, would the post be banned? Yes, and no.

We ARE allowed to talk about Idra in his fanclub, if we weren't, don't you think we would have heard some mod bitch about it, instead of just... Ignoring it for the most part?

i dont think it has anything to do with the number of fans since theres as much people insulting them then there are saying hes good

still though, i cant find a single other fan club that has people discussing the palyers games like this fanclub does
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
March 24 2012 20:30 GMT
#38432
On March 25 2012 05:29 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:27 Aocowns wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:22 Forikorder wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:19 Aocowns wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:14 Forikorder wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

is there any reason that has to leave the LR thread?
theres a thread to discuss MLG winter championship, why do oyu have to discuss the MLG winter championship in IdrAs fanclub? am i missing the aprt where it saids "IdrAs Fanclub and Live Report thread?

Yeah, let's post about Idra somewhere else than the thread dedicated to Idra himself! and what are you talking about live reporting for? If someone is unable to watch the stream, are we not allowed to LR the games or something? Is that because we might have to say something negative about him if he plays bad and/or doesn't win?

this isnt an IdrA discrussion thread

its supposed to be athread where you can check out IdrA news, share things like fan art and videos and interviews and photos

there are threads to discuss the palyers this sint one of them

look at other fanclubs, none of them explode with discussion after every game

No other player has as many fans, and pretty much no other fans as loud as we are either If we were to post a thread to discuss Idra instead of sharing smileys and photos, do you think that would be closed? If we were to discuss Idra in his thread, would the post be banned? Yes, and no.

We ARE allowed to talk about Idra in his fanclub, if we weren't, don't you think we would have heard some mod bitch about it, instead of just... Ignoring it for the most part?

i dont think it has anything to do with the number of fans since theres as much people insulting them then there are saying hes good

still though, i cant find a single other fan club that has people discussing the palyers games like this fanclub does

Because we are so many, and so loud!!!!! Because Idra is so polarizing!! It's not hard to understand. At all.
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 24 2012 20:31 GMT
#38433
Isn't IdrA already out? This fanclub thread is way too active ^^ trololo

User was temp banned for this post.
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
March 24 2012 20:32 GMT
#38434
On March 25 2012 05:31 Waterflow wrote:
Isn't IdrA already out? This fanclub thread is way too active ^^ trololo


No he isn't; take your inaccurate trolling elsewhere
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Delial
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland217 Posts
March 24 2012 20:36 GMT
#38435
It seems like winner of Inori/Stephano will face Idra, this is going to be interesting. Anyone know, will they play it today? Or when?
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 24 2012 20:38 GMT
#38436
On March 25 2012 05:32 Kira__ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:31 Waterflow wrote:
Isn't IdrA already out? This fanclub thread is way too active ^^ trololo


No he isn't; take your inaccurate trolling elsewhere


cmon don't be like that.......

Discuss his underwear somewhere else. trolololo
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
March 24 2012 20:39 GMT
#38437
On March 25 2012 05:07 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:00 taLbuk wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:57 Denzil wrote:
On March 25 2012 04:52 taLbuk wrote:
Sigh. this thread isn't even a Fanclub anymore, it's a "discuss Idra thread" whether you like him or not.

It's a FANCLUB, yet half the comment's are no better than the general mlg threads. teamliquid is sure losing it's posting standards


it's almost as if in this thread, we talk about idra

teamliquid sure isn't the place it was 5 years ago



the point is shouldn't fanclubs be for the fans? not for people to passive aggressively troll them without any repercussions?


I've been a fan since he was in GSL open season, I've skipped school to watch him play in tournaments, I've been posting here for a long time.

Am I an anti Idra troll because I don't think he will 2-0 Stephano? Am I trolling people when I say I don't think his ZvP is on a competitive level with JYP's PvZ?

No I'm being a realist, I love Idra but I understand that he isn't ontop of his shit at this moment in time

Much like my favourite football team Chelsea aren't doing so good in the Premier League I understand that winning the league probably isn't possible. Does that mean I hate my football team?

my favourite team is chelsea too but they are so bad this season
IM & EG supporter
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 20:56:55
March 24 2012 20:45 GMT
#38438
I wouldn't compare this fanclub to others. I don't stalk other fanclubs, but this fanclub is by far the most popular. I'd also wager that this fanclub has the most dedicated posters, posters who continually return to the fanclub through the good and bad of IdrA and of his fanclub. This separates us from other fanclubs because we've formed some sort of tiny sub-community within Teamliquid.

Personally, I feel we should expand upon this concept and facilitate all discussion related to IdrA, good or bad. Of course, this isn't an invitation to post stupid negative one-liners about IdrA. And the best course of action, in my opinion, would be to simply report an overly negative one liner and move on. The less attention it gets, the better.

So just a fair warning, if you want to discuss a negative aspect of IdrA, please be careful about your words because it might be interpreted differently and with more hostility. On the other hand, don't be so quick to lash out against these posters. Reread their post a few times (I often have to do this in a sea of troll posts) to confirm if it is trolling or legitimate discussion.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 20:51:33
March 24 2012 20:48 GMT
#38439
Whole is good at posting

Edit: Holy shiiiit so close to 2k posts. I'm going to save that one post for when Idra defeats Stephano :D
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
March 24 2012 20:50 GMT
#38440
I am just waiting for it to pass the korean music discussion thread and SOTG so it can be the biggest thread on TL

IdrA needs to win a championship or do something really stupid or get banned again to get another 10000 posts :D
Prev 1 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.