• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7543 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 174

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
January 29 2011 22:58 GMT
#3461
On January 30 2011 07:26 FrostyTreats wrote:
Idra, I believe your One of the best zergs by far. but I don't think your game knowledge or anything related to the game is holding you back. I'm a sports psychologist and I think you should look how to improve your self confidence, look here http://www.brianmac.co.uk/psych.htm
Please, If you can work on these variables.Your play will improve drastically

Why's there a 'but' in there? - That makes no sense to me.
Btw, IdrA is like the most confident player in the whole sc2 scene and he has great experience in playing in tournaments.
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
January 30 2011 02:56 GMT
#3462
On January 30 2011 07:44 Shorack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 07:26 FrostyTreats wrote:
Idra, I believe your One of the best zergs by far. but I don't think your game knowledge or anything related to the game is holding you back. I'm a sports psychologist and I think you should look how to improve your self confidence, look here http://www.brianmac.co.uk/psych.htm
Please, If you can work on these variables.Your play will improve drastically

I can't see Idra lacking any of these tbh. One could go claim confidence, but he has proven very aware of that too in the last interview he had with Artosis imho.

To no surprise ofc, i doubt you can reach his level without the right approach to just about everything relevant.

He doesn't have this.
"Successful emotional states

The following are emotional states experienced with successful performance:

* Happy - felt that this was my opportunity to demonstrate an excellent performance. Felt I could beat anybody.
* Calm and nervous - Felt nervous but really at ease with these feelings. I accepted and expected to be nervous but felt ready to start.
* Anxious but excited - Felt so ready to compete but a little nervous. Nerves and excitement come together
* Confident - I remembered all the successful training sessions and previous best performances
"

He's just like "meh" after each advance in gsl.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 03:10:59
January 30 2011 03:10 GMT
#3463
On January 30 2011 11:56 Almin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 07:44 Shorack wrote:
On January 30 2011 07:26 FrostyTreats wrote:
Idra, I believe your One of the best zergs by far. but I don't think your game knowledge or anything related to the game is holding you back. I'm a sports psychologist and I think you should look how to improve your self confidence, look here http://www.brianmac.co.uk/psych.htm
Please, If you can work on these variables.Your play will improve drastically

I can't see Idra lacking any of these tbh. One could go claim confidence, but he has proven very aware of that too in the last interview he had with Artosis imho.

To no surprise ofc, i doubt you can reach his level without the right approach to just about everything relevant.

He doesn't have this.
"Successful emotional states

The following are emotional states experienced with successful performance:

* Happy - felt that this was my opportunity to demonstrate an excellent performance. Felt I could beat anybody.
* Calm and nervous - Felt nervous but really at ease with these feelings. I accepted and expected to be nervous but felt ready to start.
* Anxious but excited - Felt so ready to compete but a little nervous. Nerves and excitement come together
* Confident - I remembered all the successful training sessions and previous best performances
"

He's just like "meh" after each advance in gsl.


I mean, I hate to be contradictory but you don't see Jaedong or Flash "Tiger Woods fist-pumping" after winning important matches...
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
RuN
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Brazil234 Posts
January 30 2011 03:47 GMT
#3464
Man, I actualy never looked at the photoshops ! Some hilarious stuff in here.
My Portfolio ! http:/www.mgs3d.com
FrostyTreats
Profile Joined January 2011
United States355 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 03:58:52
January 30 2011 03:50 GMT
#3465
On January 30 2011 07:58 decaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 07:26 FrostyTreats wrote:
Idra, I believe your One of the best zergs by far. but I don't think your game knowledge or anything related to the game is holding you back. I'm a sports psychologist and I think you should look how to improve your self confidence, look here http://www.brianmac.co.uk/psych.htm
Please, If you can work on these variables.Your play will improve drastically

Why's there a 'but' in there? - That makes no sense to me.
Btw, IdrA is like the most confident player in the whole sc2 scene and he has great experience in playing in tournaments.

If he was confident he would be content with his short comings, and ye i was doing alot of editing on what i wrote.. i missed that :- )
Also.. I thought he was going to be streaming 9pm est today/ EDIT- midnight.. MB.
looking forward to it
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
January 30 2011 05:01 GMT
#3466
ITS GRACK TIEM, where is he?
KonohaFlash
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1590 Posts
January 30 2011 05:08 GMT
#3467
The gracken has not been unleashed yet. Noooooooooo
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
January 30 2011 05:11 GMT
#3468
relax guys obama told me he sent greg out for some commando duty.. will be back asap
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
PhiGgoT
Profile Joined August 2004
Vietnam151 Posts
January 30 2011 05:17 GMT
#3469
YES ITS GRACKEN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FrostyTreats
Profile Joined January 2011
United States355 Posts
January 30 2011 05:17 GMT
#3470
the gracken has been released
BritishBeef
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom372 Posts
January 30 2011 05:32 GMT
#3471
Whats that on the the wing captain..

*captain looks to side*

The gracken.. no.. i slayed him years ago.. Hes now been released again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIGHT THE GRACKEN BRING ALL YOUR SHIPS LETS ALL IN THIS BEAST ITS OUR ONLY CHANCE WE WONT LAST IN A LONG FIGHT!
Shorack
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium111 Posts
January 30 2011 05:33 GMT
#3472
I seem to have a hickup every 5-10 seconds and my traffic happens in peaks instead of steady flow.
Is it a general problem or do i have an issue? :x
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
January 30 2011 05:39 GMT
#3473
Yes, seems to do that to me too.
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
January 30 2011 05:46 GMT
#3474
IdrA needs to figure out how to switch between mic input and his normal sound or something like that... SOMEBODY HELP THE MAN
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
January 30 2011 06:07 GMT
#3475
Anyone else think this guys not Idra? I've watched his streaming before religiously, and it's nothing like this on his new stream. He seems a lot slower on this new stream site, so I'm doubting if it's really him..He was super fast on everything before, what happened? lol.
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
January 30 2011 06:13 GMT
#3476
IdrA vs Ogs top right now!!!


and above poster is an idiot rofl...
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
FrostyTreats
Profile Joined January 2011
United States355 Posts
January 30 2011 06:17 GMT
#3477
idra playing aggressive?
:D
Pintos
Profile Joined September 2010
United States39 Posts
January 30 2011 06:18 GMT
#3478
ogSTOP Hammertime.

Also he lost all his SCVs
Smile.
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
January 30 2011 06:24 GMT
#3479
On January 30 2011 15:18 Pintos wrote:
ogSTOP Hammertime.

Also he lost all his SCVs

And yet, they're barely even in army after that...

Lolmules.
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
January 30 2011 06:27 GMT
#3480
So why is the stream not coming up in online streams? I only found out Idra was streaming by watching huk stream and someone mentioned it!!
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 544
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10874
olofmeister388
Sick199
Happy132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 19m
Replay Cast
15h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.