• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:59
CEST 05:59
KST 12:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8784 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6230

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 15 2018 14:46 GMT
#124581
A friend recommended to me that I read a manga called "Robot x Laserbeam". I took at look at it, and I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in my entire life than I am now. This thing doesn't have anything to do with robots or laser beams!
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 15 2018 14:53 GMT
#124582
I know right? It's like watching an anime called konkotsu ramen and it doesn't have much to do with ramen at all. Instead it is about baseball. What is up with these misleading sports titles?
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
February 15 2018 18:25 GMT
#124583
I watched Ping Pong and got exactly what I expected.
Skol
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 15 2018 20:03 GMT
#124584
On February 15 2018 23:53 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I know right? It's like watching an anime called konkotsu ramen and it doesn't have much to do with ramen at all. Instead it is about baseball. What is up with these misleading sports titles?

Citrus ain't about oranges either
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Aznupdown
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada318 Posts
February 15 2018 20:45 GMT
#124585
On February 16 2018 05:03 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2018 23:53 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I know right? It's like watching an anime called konkotsu ramen and it doesn't have much to do with ramen at all. Instead it is about baseball. What is up with these misleading sports titles?

Citrus ain't about oranges either


I thought that was about sour people
I said hiii
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51502 Posts
February 16 2018 04:21 GMT
#124586
its about scissors
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
February 16 2018 06:55 GMT
#124587
On February 16 2018 03:25 Emnjay808 wrote:
I watched Ping Pong and got exactly what I expected.


What was it then?

On February 16 2018 13:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
its about scissors


I wish it was.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
February 16 2018 07:26 GMT
#124588
Citrus is so weird.
Like at the start it was absolute shit.
I watched it only so I could make fun of my friend because he likes yuri and likes citrus.

But now.. now it's weird... it's still shit, but it's... better? It's palatable.. or something..?
What are these feelings I am feeling that citrus is making me feel.
I don't even like any of the characters, or the story, or anything really, but still..
I don't believe you.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51502 Posts
February 16 2018 16:28 GMT
#124589
On February 16 2018 16:26 abuse wrote:
Citrus is so weird.
Like at the start it was absolute shit.
I watched it only so I could make fun of my friend because he likes yuri and likes citrus.

But now.. now it's weird... it's still shit, but it's... better? It's palatable.. or something..?
What are these feelings I am feeling that citrus is making me feel.
I don't even like any of the characters, or the story, or anything really, but still..


poop by any other name is still poop
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Aznupdown
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada318 Posts
February 16 2018 17:27 GMT
#124590
On February 17 2018 01:28 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2018 16:26 abuse wrote:
Citrus is so weird.
Like at the start it was absolute shit.
I watched it only so I could make fun of my friend because he likes yuri and likes citrus.

But now.. now it's weird... it's still shit, but it's... better? It's palatable.. or something..?
What are these feelings I am feeling that citrus is making me feel.
I don't even like any of the characters, or the story, or anything really, but still..


poop by any other name is still poop


I see it more as "one person's trash is another person's treasure"
I said hiii
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
February 16 2018 19:41 GMT
#124591
On February 16 2018 03:25 Emnjay808 wrote:
I watched Ping Pong and got exactly what I expected.


An allegory about America's dependence on foreign oil?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Jek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark2771 Posts
February 16 2018 22:23 GMT
#124592
On February 16 2018 16:26 abuse wrote:
Citrus is so weird.
Like at the start it was absolute shit.
I watched it only so I could make fun of my friend because he likes yuri and likes citrus.

But now.. now it's weird... it's still shit, but it's... better? It's palatable.. or something..?
What are these feelings I am feeling that citrus is making me feel.
I don't even like any of the characters, or the story, or anything really, but still..

I think this is how all tsundere's feel about the dense MC.
It's Elo not ELO - Every statiscian playing League
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 17 2018 21:27 GMT
#124593
DarlinXX

+ Show Spoiler [picture] +
[image loading]
[image loading]


this is where it's at. 02 overrated imoimo
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
February 17 2018 21:43 GMT
#124594
Salty Ichigo fanboy detected.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 17 2018 22:08 GMT
#124595
not really salty or anything. Just politely informing you that when it comes to 2d girls your taste just happens to be incorrect
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-17 22:15:56
February 17 2018 22:15 GMT
#124596
Here we go again.. lol
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
February 17 2018 22:32 GMT
#124597
02 and Hiro interactions carry the whole show though. Cause there's not much else. I guess the new episode is 15 minutes of pure mecha action.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-17 22:50:39
February 17 2018 22:47 GMT
#124598
i agree with that and I even said 02 is easily the better character (when talking to neo). But ichigo is cuter
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
February 18 2018 01:26 GMT
#124599
Ichigo is inferior both as a character and in terms of character design. The only thing she's better for is being bullied.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 18 2018 01:45 GMT
#124600
[image loading]
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King188
Other Games
summit1g9449
Maynarde203
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• practicex 17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush909
• Stunt151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.