• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6476 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 4285

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 16:59:25
October 15 2014 16:55 GMT
#85681
I can't say I never skip stuff in animes. If they're fillers, I do. If it's One Piece, I often do as well. Most short animes thankfully don't have fillers (or they're good and I don't notice it) so it's mostly One Piece.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 17:09:46
October 15 2014 17:08 GMT
#85682
I once tried to skip the first nadeko arc of that season from monogatari s2 since i find nadeko's arcs least likable out of all of them and i was super excited with the shinobu arc's. It's fucking shinobu. She is obviously more entertaining than nadeko.

But of course i also made sure i don't get spoiled with skipping that arc.

Even so i should have never considered it. I realized it was a mistake after rewatching the series.

I am not sure if skip is the right term though since i was planning to still watch it later but save it for later. I also did watch it but after the shinobu arcs.

this is a quote
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 15 2014 17:52 GMT
#85683
On October 16 2014 02:08 goody153 wrote:
I once tried to skip the first nadeko arc of that season from monogatari s2 since i find nadeko's arcs least likable out of all of them and i was super excited with the shinobu arc's. It's fucking shinobu. She is obviously more entertaining than nadeko.

But of course i also made sure i don't get spoiled with skipping that arc.

Even so i should have never considered it. I realized it was a mistake after rewatching the series.

I am not sure if skip is the right term though since i was planning to still watch it later but save it for later. I also did watch it but after the shinobu arcs.


Well, I think for the most part, a lot of Monogatari arcs build off one another. Also, even though the arcs are named after a particular character, it doesn't always mean they're the star (e.g. Mayoi Jiangshi felt like it was more about Shinobu while Mayoi was just a plot device). Nadeko might be least likable but she plays the biggest role in the second half of S2.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
October 15 2014 17:53 GMT
#85684
On October 16 2014 01:54 Numy wrote:
Might as well stick to the written/drawn medium instead of visual if you purposely discard any of the bonuses it has over the former. Never understood speed reading a novel, I use that for more useless pieces of text that's bloated with crap like a newspaper. It's impossible to say you get all the content and nuances unless the book doesn't contain much subtlety

Well you can obviously watch whatever you want however you want to. Just seems like you missing out on more than half the enjoyment.

I used to watch series at a normal pace but I found some of the nonessential dialogue is spoken so slowly, or there's fan service in super slomo, or there's other filler going at an unbearable pace.
like I mentioned, I slow down or rewatch/reread any of the more non-frivolous dialogue so I'm pretty sure I don't miss out on anything.

I haven't skipped any content tho
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
October 15 2014 17:55 GMT
#85685
That Gundam at the start of GBF with the claws looks pretty cool, its Wednesday, where is Chaika at?

Also u guys are such haters of Snake, she was the best part of S2.
WriterXiao8~~
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 17:57:07
October 15 2014 17:56 GMT
#85686
The arcs that they are named after are supposed to be about the said characters. That they aren't is purely a result nishio trolling. Anime didn't place nearly as many meta preview trolls as source did but still. A case where the exceptions and their circumstances proves the rule.
On October 16 2014 02:55 Kipsate wrote:
That Gundam at the start of GBF with the claws looks pretty cool, its Wednesday, where is Chaika at?

Also u guys are such haters of Snake, she was the best part of S2.

It is pretty telling when Nadeko loses out to 5~6 lines from Gahara-san in her very own vol.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 15 2014 18:04 GMT
#85687
Pretty much impossible for Snake to be the best part when show contains both Crab and Bat.

On October 16 2014 02:53 andyrau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 01:54 Numy wrote:
Might as well stick to the written/drawn medium instead of visual if you purposely discard any of the bonuses it has over the former. Never understood speed reading a novel, I use that for more useless pieces of text that's bloated with crap like a newspaper. It's impossible to say you get all the content and nuances unless the book doesn't contain much subtlety

Well you can obviously watch whatever you want however you want to. Just seems like you missing out on more than half the enjoyment.

I used to watch series at a normal pace but I found some of the nonessential dialogue is spoken so slowly, or there's fan service in super slomo, or there's other filler going at an unbearable pace.
like I mentioned, I slow down or rewatch/reread any of the more non-frivolous dialogue so I'm pretty sure I don't miss out on anything.

I haven't skipped any content tho


Frivolous dialogue is sometimes the whole point. Most of the time it's not about the content but instead the journey. The way you describe forsakes that and focuses solely on the content. You are free to do that, I think you missing out on a lot of the cool stuff that way. I could listen to Holo and Lawrence talk about random shit for hours and still be happy or Hitagi and Araragi. Merely reading the banter would detract from the experience.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
October 15 2014 18:07 GMT
#85688
It is pretty telling when Nadeko loses out to 5~6 lines from Gahara-san in her very own vol.

Losing to gahara is nothing to be ashamed off :D

On October 16 2014 02:52 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 02:08 goody153 wrote:
I once tried to skip the first nadeko arc of that season from monogatari s2 since i find nadeko's arcs least likable out of all of them and i was super excited with the shinobu arc's. It's fucking shinobu. She is obviously more entertaining than nadeko.

But of course i also made sure i don't get spoiled with skipping that arc.

Even so i should have never considered it. I realized it was a mistake after rewatching the series.

I am not sure if skip is the right term though since i was planning to still watch it later but save it for later. I also did watch it but after the shinobu arcs.


Well, I think for the most part, a lot of Monogatari arcs build off one another. Also, even though the arcs are named after a particular character, it doesn't always mean they're the star (e.g. Mayoi Jiangshi felt like it was more about Shinobu while Mayoi was just a plot device). Nadeko might be least likable but she plays the biggest role in the second half of S2.


On October 16 2014 02:55 Kipsate wrote:
Also u guys are such haters of Snake, she was the best part of S2.


Why is why i sort of regretted not watching it in a normal fashion. I actually enjoyed her arcs the most out of s2.

Of course all other arcs are amazing. My least favorite arc would probably be + Show Spoiler +
the arc where Mayoi was forced to move on due to the black thing that chased them.
this is a quote
MichaelEU
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands816 Posts
October 15 2014 18:07 GMT
#85689
Kaze is this what you linked this afternoon?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24701696
世界を革命する力を!― znf: "Michael-oniichan ( *^▽^*)ノ✩キラ✩"
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:16:11
October 15 2014 18:10 GMT
#85690
On October 16 2014 03:07 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
It is pretty telling when Nadeko loses out to 5~6 lines from Gahara-san in her very own vol.

Losing to gahara is nothing to be ashamed off :D

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 02:52 NeoIllusions wrote:
On October 16 2014 02:08 goody153 wrote:
I once tried to skip the first nadeko arc of that season from monogatari s2 since i find nadeko's arcs least likable out of all of them and i was super excited with the shinobu arc's. It's fucking shinobu. She is obviously more entertaining than nadeko.

But of course i also made sure i don't get spoiled with skipping that arc.

Even so i should have never considered it. I realized it was a mistake after rewatching the series.

I am not sure if skip is the right term though since i was planning to still watch it later but save it for later. I also did watch it but after the shinobu arcs.


Well, I think for the most part, a lot of Monogatari arcs build off one another. Also, even though the arcs are named after a particular character, it doesn't always mean they're the star (e.g. Mayoi Jiangshi felt like it was more about Shinobu while Mayoi was just a plot device). Nadeko might be least likable but she plays the biggest role in the second half of S2.


Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 02:55 Kipsate wrote:
Also u guys are such haters of Snake, she was the best part of S2.


Why is why i sort of regretted not watching it in a normal fashion. I actually enjoyed her arcs the most out of s2.

Of course all other arcs are amazing. My least favorite arc would probably be + Show Spoiler +
the arc where Mayoi was forced to move on due to the black thing that chased them.


+ Show Spoiler +
Is it your least favourite because you were reduced to a a fetal position while crying for hours?


goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
October 15 2014 18:14 GMT
#85691
Uhm she is actually my least favorite character after watching monogatari s2. Not cause of what happened. i think you should also put spoiler tag on that.

(please don't hate me Numy we can still make this work)
this is a quote
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
October 15 2014 18:16 GMT
#85692
On October 16 2014 03:14 goody153 wrote:
Uhm she is actually my least favorite character after watching monogatari s2. Not cause of what happened. i think you should also put spoiler tag on that.

(please don't hate me Numy we can still make this work)

Hachikuji least favorite from S2 what.

As if liking Nadeko isn't insane enough.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:18:28
October 15 2014 18:18 GMT
#85693
I don't think she's particularly good compared to the rest(Minus Snake/Cat, they so bad) but that last scene of that arc is so moving just thinking about it gets me all sensitive. That along with Shinobu's story-time sad face makes that arc really touching for me.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:21:04
October 15 2014 18:19 GMT
#85694
On October 16 2014 03:14 goody153 wrote:
Uhm she is actually my least favorite character after watching monogatari s2. Not cause of what happened. i think you should also put spoiler tag on that.

(please don't hate me Numy we can still make this work)


you're already bound to be burned on a pile of wood for what you said about skipping an arc earlier. Being friends won't change that
On October 16 2014 03:18 Numy wrote:
I don't think she's particularly good compared to the rest(Minus Snake/Cat, they so bad) but that last scene of that arc is so moving just thinking about it gets me all sensitive. That along with Shinobu's story-time sad face makes that arc really touching for me.

we actually had that topic yesterday in irc. Turns out CR (and thus HS) completly mistranslated that part o/
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:21:04
October 15 2014 18:19 GMT
#85695
Can't deny i didn't get entertained after her 1st arc during monogatari s2 but that was the only reason why i like her.

pls everybody got their personal preference ...(more like i don't enjoy her exhange-banter with araragi as much as other characters) also looking like kid doesn't really help
this is a quote
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:28:54
October 15 2014 18:22 GMT
#85696
On October 16 2014 03:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:14 goody153 wrote:
Uhm she is actually my least favorite character after watching monogatari s2. Not cause of what happened. i think you should also put spoiler tag on that.

(please don't hate me Numy we can still make this work)


you're already bound to be burned on a pile of wood for what you said about skipping an arc earlier. Being friends won't change that
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:18 Numy wrote:
I don't think she's particularly good compared to the rest(Minus Snake/Cat, they so bad) but that last scene of that arc is so moving just thinking about it gets me all sensitive. That along with Shinobu's story-time sad face makes that arc really touching for me.

we actually had that topic yesterday in irc. Turns out CR (and thus HS) completly mistranslated that part o/


I never watched the CR/HS vid. What did they mistranslate?

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I watched the Commie one then Coalgirls one where she says something along the lines of I've always loved you. Is this wrong?
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:26:07
October 15 2014 18:24 GMT
#85697
On October 16 2014 03:19 goody153 wrote:
Can't deny i didn't get entertained after her 1st arc during monogatari s2 but that was the only reason why i like her.

pls everybody got their personal preference ...(more like i don't enjoy her exhange-banter with araragi as much as other characters) also looking like kid doesn't really help

Funny considering that the only main-ish character that interacts less with Araragi than Nadeko was probably Karen.
On October 16 2014 03:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:14 goody153 wrote:
Uhm she is actually my least favorite character after watching monogatari s2. Not cause of what happened. i think you should also put spoiler tag on that.

(please don't hate me Numy we can still make this work)


you're already bound to be burned on a pile of wood for what you said about skipping an arc earlier. Being friends won't change that
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:18 Numy wrote:
I don't think she's particularly good compared to the rest(Minus Snake/Cat, they so bad) but that last scene of that arc is so moving just thinking about it gets me all sensitive. That along with Shinobu's story-time sad face makes that arc really touching for me.

we actually had that topic yesterday in irc. Turns out CR (and thus HS) completly mistranslated that part o/

I think that ended along the lines of commie being right? Inb4 funi translator just has stock translations for every phrase.
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
October 15 2014 18:27 GMT
#85698
On October 16 2014 03:04 Numy wrote:
Pretty much impossible for Snake to be the best part when show contains both Crab and Bat.

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 02:53 andyrau wrote:
On October 16 2014 01:54 Numy wrote:
Might as well stick to the written/drawn medium instead of visual if you purposely discard any of the bonuses it has over the former. Never understood speed reading a novel, I use that for more useless pieces of text that's bloated with crap like a newspaper. It's impossible to say you get all the content and nuances unless the book doesn't contain much subtlety

Well you can obviously watch whatever you want however you want to. Just seems like you missing out on more than half the enjoyment.

I used to watch series at a normal pace but I found some of the nonessential dialogue is spoken so slowly, or there's fan service in super slomo, or there's other filler going at an unbearable pace.
like I mentioned, I slow down or rewatch/reread any of the more non-frivolous dialogue so I'm pretty sure I don't miss out on anything.

I haven't skipped any content tho


Frivolous dialogue is sometimes the whole point. Most of the time it's not about the content but instead the journey. The way you describe forsakes that and focuses solely on the content. You are free to do that, I think you missing out on a lot of the cool stuff that way. I could listen to Holo and Lawrence talk about random shit for hours and still be happy or Hitagi and Araragi. Merely reading the banter would detract from the experience.

well either way I've tried both and you're adamant that I'm missing out on an experience I've already had.
and idk about other people's reading abilities but most of the time I can keep up with reading the subs and watch the animations at the same time. the times I can't, I rewind or slow down.

well whatever we've beat this horse to death and necro'd it and beat it to a pulp again
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:34:21
October 15 2014 18:33 GMT
#85699
On October 16 2014 03:19 goody153 wrote:
Can't deny i didn't get entertained after her 1st arc during monogatari s2 but that was the only reason why i like her.

pls everybody got their personal preference ...(more like i don't enjoy her exhange-banter with araragi as much as other characters) also looking like kid doesn't really help


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


How can't you NOT FEEL GOODY.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 18:40:31
October 15 2014 18:38 GMT
#85700
On October 16 2014 03:24 Ecael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:19 goody153 wrote:
Can't deny i didn't get entertained after her 1st arc during monogatari s2 but that was the only reason why i like her.

pls everybody got their personal preference ...(more like i don't enjoy her exhange-banter with araragi as much as other characters) also looking like kid doesn't really help

Funny considering that the only main-ish character that interacts less with Araragi than Nadeko was probably Karen.


Well i did enjoy Snail more than Nadeko before her monogatari s2 snake arc came into play. It's a mix of many different reasons that i least enjoy her parts compared to the others.

One of them would probably be the obligatory sexual harassment by araragi to the snail everytime they have a screen time together(although that's not the snails fault but araragi's but you get the point)

On October 16 2014 03:33 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:19 goody153 wrote:
Can't deny i didn't get entertained after her 1st arc during monogatari s2 but that was the only reason why i like her.

pls everybody got their personal preference ...(more like i don't enjoy her exhange-banter with araragi as much as other characters) also looking like kid doesn't really help


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


How can't you NOT FEEL GOODY.


I'm a mean motherfucker that's why !!!

just kidding tbh i was more worried about shinobu that time lol
this is a quote
Prev 1 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 7m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.