• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10109 users

[Manga] One Piece - Page 22

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 1664 Next
This is a thread that is dedicated to discussing One Piece. Do not read this thread if you are not currently caught up as there are spoilers in here.

If an episode or a chapter has already been officially released, then it is not necessary to post using spoilers.

If you have knowledge on a chapter that has not been officially released yet, do NOT post it in this thread. Ignoring this public note will result in a mod action.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 01 2010 01:13 GMT
#421
I actually liked Brooke, didn't care for Franky but I understand he was necessary to add a carpenter to the ship.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Sc2ggRise
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States607 Posts
April 01 2010 01:59 GMT
#422
hancock likes big snakes

luffy has gear third

coincedence?
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 02:10:42
April 01 2010 02:08 GMT
#423
In a way, it is kinda of a let down. We still got no idea regarding Shanks' capabilities.

On the other hand, the war FINALLY ended. So thumbs up to that.

Shanks' crew must be made up of super elites or something. He owns only one ship (like Roger) comparing to Whitebeard's Armada of nearly 50 pirate ships, yet his small crew stroke as much fear into the heart of marines as Whitebeard's entire force. Moreover, Blackbeard seems to be very wary of Shanks despite his previous cocky statements regarding his own invincibility.

Any sensitive marines at that point would realize battling yet another one of the Emperors and the remnants of Whitebeard's forces would be suicidal, thus, the war ended quietly.

Oh, and Boa became Luffy's personal stalker. She replaced Smoker's role. Lol Lol Lol.
Hyperbola
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2554 Posts
April 01 2010 05:42 GMT
#424
Shank's crew looks more like a pirate crew than any other: there are no hugely disproportional people in it and most are dressed piratey.
Why do you think shanks is always hiding his left arm? I think he has a robotic limb that can shoot laser beams.

That, and I cannot wait for a unicorn or horse zoan.
AAALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU......
####
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
April 01 2010 05:52 GMT
#425
On April 01 2010 07:08 Latham wrote:
I don't want to start a discussion / flame war here about the next nakama but since Hancock started to pursue Luffy I personally think:
+ Show Spoiler +
I hope that she joins them. She's a strong fighter and would make a funny/cool addition to the strawhats . I really didn't like brooke and supa-boy Franky from the start, and my option hasn't changed about them =\. Hancock is like the 1st new character that I like since the Enel arc >.>

I don't think Hanock will join. Maybe they will take him back to Amazon Lily, and Margaret will join? I think Hancock is too important/powerful to be a permanent member.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 01 2010 06:26 GMT
#426
On April 01 2010 14:42 Hyperbola wrote:
Shank's crew looks more like a pirate crew than any other: there are no hugely disproportional people in it and most are dressed piratey.
Why do you think shanks is always hiding his left arm? I think he has a robotic limb that can shoot laser beams.

That, and I cannot wait for a unicorn or horse zoan.
AAALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU......


He doesn't have a left arm, pretty simple reason :p
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
April 01 2010 08:40 GMT
#427
Don't you remember the story of how Luffy got his hat?
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 09:05:02
April 01 2010 09:00 GMT
#428
Jinbei more likely possible (helmsman) crewmember. I have a feeling at least one merman (Jinbei or somebody else) is going to join the crew.

that and jinbei is practically indebted to luffy after whitebeard and ace died
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 09:14:58
April 01 2010 09:07 GMT
#429
I say both Jinbei + Hancock and few more maybe will join the crew because BB already get like 3-4 new members which are extremly powerfull so its only natural to balance Luffy crew.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
LaiShin
Profile Joined November 2005
Australia978 Posts
April 01 2010 09:54 GMT
#430
Luffy said he needed 10 crews in total...so it's unlikely that he'll get more than 2 crews.
Ecorin
Profile Joined August 2008
Estonia84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 13:59:31
April 01 2010 13:59 GMT
#431
Don't mix up the words 'crewmembers' and 'crews'...
Luffy only mentioned in the first episodes he should get 10 crewmembers... You shouldn't take it as fact. He still has half the OP world to sail, I'd imagine a lot more people joining and the joining of a new crewmember is near (I'm hoping for a merman, because of the Merman Karate - Strawhats don't have a Fistfighter-type yet. Even though Franky looks to be one, he still shoots out bullets from left arm or a flying-punch from right arm and breathes fire)
If you have seen the latest anime episodes, you surely saw Jimbei's merman karate... that was epic.

Also, about Shanks' left arm, I don't think he has some kind of cyborg attachement, this isn't Fullmetal Alchemist.
Like I said before.we are going to own these guys,no problem.I could beat their entire team 1 on 8 with no monitor. -Tasteless translating
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
April 01 2010 16:18 GMT
#432
On April 01 2010 10:13 orgolove wrote:
I actually liked Brooke, didn't care for Franky but I understand he was necessary to add a carpenter to the ship.


Meh. I don't really like either one of them. chopper on the other hand <3
ClanOverdosed
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
691 Posts
April 03 2010 03:26 GMT
#433
I have a feeling the new members are going to be Margaret and a merman,I'm all for Margaret shes pretty hot.
Overdosed--www.overdosed.net
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 03 2010 03:46 GMT
#434
On April 02 2010 01:18 b3h47pte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2010 10:13 orgolove wrote:
I actually liked Brooke, didn't care for Franky but I understand he was necessary to add a carpenter to the ship.


Meh. I don't really like either one of them. chopper on the other hand <3

Whenever I see the word chopper, all I think of is:

+ Show Spoiler +
Chopperman :3


It gets me every time.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
April 03 2010 04:06 GMT
#435
On April 01 2010 14:42 Hyperbola wrote:
Shank's crew looks more like a pirate crew than any other: there are no hugely disproportional people in it and most are dressed piratey.
Why do you think shanks is always hiding his left arm? I think he has a robotic limb that can shoot laser beams.

That, and I cannot wait for a unicorn or horse zoan.
AAALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU......


If only that was true

Ahh I want to play that game again
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
April 03 2010 04:32 GMT
#436
On April 02 2010 01:18 b3h47pte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2010 10:13 orgolove wrote:
I actually liked Brooke, didn't care for Franky but I understand he was necessary to add a carpenter to the ship.


Meh. I don't really like either one of them. chopper on the other hand <3


I thought Franky was kinda "meh" ... when brooke first appeared, I was like THIS KID MUST BE IN LUFFY'S CREW NOW!!
:)
Sc2ggRise
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States607 Posts
April 14 2010 19:07 GMT
#437
What a good chapter
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
April 14 2010 19:30 GMT
#438
great chaps even the war is toned to nothing the story kept adding new baddies.
+ Show Spoiler +
unlike Naruto, which recycles the baddies. lol
D00dles
Profile Joined June 2008
Cambodia217 Posts
April 14 2010 19:39 GMT
#439
Oda really keeps outdoing himself, One Piece is just so epic.. Regarding the new member, i think it'll be Margerat.. Jimbei will tag along until Merman Island.. And like people have said Hancock is far too important to Kuja Island's safety to join Luffy, So she will most likely become an ally and informant.
"This. How people cant see it is beyond me... how making a copy of something is stealing is also beyond me. Is it stealing to make a photo copy of a book?" - HuskyTheHusky
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
April 14 2010 19:59 GMT
#440
Awesome chapter! I wonder how will the whole island react when their empress will bring home so many non-females . Anyway, I'm really a huge fanboy of Hancock, so when her Shichibukai status will be revoked, she will have no place to go but Luffy's crew ^^ (at least I'm very much hoping so).

Anyway, wtf are Ivankov and the others doing there? I mean, I realise they needed to gtfo that marine island, but to get on the same boat as Hancock and go as far as to pursue Luffy? At this point in time, I fail so see their further contribution to the plot ahead. But that's also half the fun of OP. Oda keeps me guessing and doesn't dissapoint!

Also freeing the guys from lv6 was a very good move on Oda's part. He just gave the strawhats enemies to defeat in the new world with some background. Of course, he could have just made them up on the spot on a need by need basis for the strawhats, but I like how they tie in into the general world of OP.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
Replay Cast
6h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.