• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6171 users

[Manga] Bleach - Page 517

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 515 516 517 518 519 599 Next
MaZza[KIS]
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia2110 Posts
March 29 2015 06:28 GMT
#10321
On March 29 2015 13:40 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:11 MaZza[KIS] wrote:
the souls emanating from soul king remind me of pride in full metal alchemist

honestly I love bleach and I'm a staunch defender, but this whole manga has just gone to absolute shit... I've started watching One Piece. Up to ep. 120...

JUST started watching it? whyd you wait so long


Ahm... it didn't connect with me.. I thought Luffy's powers (when I saw some fights on youtube) for just so gimmicky and the whole thing was just a silly child's manga... it took kubo's shitstain writing to force me to watch in absence of any good manga and boom I'm hooked!

FOr the record, I don';t like Naruto either. I was 100% bleach as far as shounen is concerned
I really wanted a bigger opponent, like Nate Marquardt, or King Neptune, or Zeus, or Zeus and Fedor, or Fedor on Zeus's shoulders, and they can both punch but only Zeus can kick.
coverpunch
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2093 Posts
March 29 2015 06:38 GMT
#10322
On March 29 2015 15:28 MaZza[KIS] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 13:40 Forikorder wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:11 MaZza[KIS] wrote:
the souls emanating from soul king remind me of pride in full metal alchemist

honestly I love bleach and I'm a staunch defender, but this whole manga has just gone to absolute shit... I've started watching One Piece. Up to ep. 120...

JUST started watching it? whyd you wait so long


Ahm... it didn't connect with me.. I thought Luffy's powers (when I saw some fights on youtube) for just so gimmicky and the whole thing was just a silly child's manga... it took kubo's shitstain writing to force me to watch in absence of any good manga and boom I'm hooked!

FOr the record, I don';t like Naruto either. I was 100% bleach as far as shounen is concerned

It's okay man. Everyone else around here has super low self-esteem too.
MaZza[KIS]
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia2110 Posts
March 29 2015 07:20 GMT
#10323
On March 29 2015 15:38 coverpunch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:28 MaZza[KIS] wrote:
On March 29 2015 13:40 Forikorder wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:11 MaZza[KIS] wrote:
the souls emanating from soul king remind me of pride in full metal alchemist

honestly I love bleach and I'm a staunch defender, but this whole manga has just gone to absolute shit... I've started watching One Piece. Up to ep. 120...

JUST started watching it? whyd you wait so long


Ahm... it didn't connect with me.. I thought Luffy's powers (when I saw some fights on youtube) for just so gimmicky and the whole thing was just a silly child's manga... it took kubo's shitstain writing to force me to watch in absence of any good manga and boom I'm hooked!

FOr the record, I don';t like Naruto either. I was 100% bleach as far as shounen is concerned

It's okay man. Everyone else around here has super low self-esteem too.

I think you mean "everyone around here has a propensity for masochism"
I really wanted a bigger opponent, like Nate Marquardt, or King Neptune, or Zeus, or Zeus and Fedor, or Fedor on Zeus's shoulders, and they can both punch but only Zeus can kick.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
April 02 2015 13:45 GMT
#10324
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/622

something, something, something.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
GrapeApe
Profile Joined March 2011
1053 Posts
April 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#10325
lol, goddamn...I hated Aizen and his entire story, but having been without him for long, he started doing shit and I found myself saying, "damn, it's really nice to have Aizen back!"

With that said...I have no idea what is happening, and trying to convince me Aizen got stronger while locked up is stupid.
GOIMBA.com <--- eSports betting :)
malcram
Profile Joined November 2010
2752 Posts
April 02 2015 14:02 GMT
#10326
Meditation has always been a core mechanic in getting stronger in Chinese Wu Xia movies.

Aizen has had a lot of time to sit still and meditate. Let's just go with that lol...
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
April 02 2015 14:51 GMT
#10327
Aizen is the best deus ex machina yet.

"Oh, you guys are being overwhelmed by these things? I'll just blow it all away. While I'm at it, I'll just blow up the veil. And bring the Seretei down here, because I'm more OP than anyone in this manga."
Yargh
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
April 02 2015 15:07 GMT
#10328
rofl how strong can he get
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
DucK-
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore11447 Posts
April 02 2015 15:15 GMT
#10329
Aizen op as fuck. How did ichigo even beat him.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#10330
On April 03 2015 00:15 DucK- wrote:
Aizen op as fuck. How did ichigo even beat him.

well technically he didnt, ichigos final attack didnt berat aizen it was uraharas trap that sealed him after the hogyoko got bored of him
DucK-
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore11447 Posts
April 02 2015 15:56 GMT
#10331
On April 03 2015 00:22 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:15 DucK- wrote:
Aizen op as fuck. How did ichigo even beat him.

well technically he didnt, ichigos final attack didnt berat aizen it was uraharas trap that sealed him after the hogyoko got bored of him


He is so imba why did he even need the hogyoku
blankspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States292 Posts
April 02 2015 17:24 GMT
#10332
great chapter. too bad next chapter is going to switch to ichigo (aka getsusga spammer)
Hello friends
Xyik
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada728 Posts
April 02 2015 19:50 GMT
#10333
lol wheelchair aizen is stronger than all of the Gotei 13
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
April 02 2015 20:02 GMT
#10334
On April 03 2015 00:56 DucK- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:22 Forikorder wrote:
On April 03 2015 00:15 DucK- wrote:
Aizen op as fuck. How did ichigo even beat him.

well technically he didnt, ichigos final attack didnt berat aizen it was uraharas trap that sealed him after the hogyoko got bored of him


He is so imba why did he even need the hogyoku


well the hogyoku made him so imba.
1v1 as Shinigami - the Captain Commander would have owned him.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 02 2015 20:37 GMT
#10335
On April 03 2015 05:02 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:56 DucK- wrote:
On April 03 2015 00:22 Forikorder wrote:
On April 03 2015 00:15 DucK- wrote:
Aizen op as fuck. How did ichigo even beat him.

well technically he didnt, ichigos final attack didnt berat aizen it was uraharas trap that sealed him after the hogyoko got bored of him


He is so imba why did he even need the hogyoku


well the hogyoku made him so imba.
1v1 as Shinigami - the Captain Commander would have owned him.

He has such an imbalanced Release i dont know about that tbh.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SheaR619
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2399 Posts
April 02 2015 22:01 GMT
#10336
On April 03 2015 05:02 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:56 DucK- wrote:
On April 03 2015 00:22 Forikorder wrote:
On April 03 2015 00:15 DucK- wrote:
Aizen op as fuck. How did ichigo even beat him.

well technically he didnt, ichigos final attack didnt berat aizen it was uraharas trap that sealed him after the hogyoko got bored of him


He is so imba why did he even need the hogyoku


well the hogyoku made him so imba.
1v1 as Shinigami - the Captain Commander would have owned him.


It would of still been all apart of his plan.
I may not be the best, but i will be some day...
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 02 2015 23:53 GMT
#10337
Ok now that chapter was more like it. Give me some character that I already know and make him do super cool and strong shit. That's what I read Bleach for.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
April 03 2015 02:28 GMT
#10338
On April 03 2015 08:53 ZenithM wrote:
Ok now that chapter was more like it. Give me some character that I already know and make him do super cool and strong shit. That's what I read Bleach for.

No kidding, so far it's been nothing but characters we know nothing about doing nondescript and only vaguely evil stuff. Now we find out it's only to create fodder for the true villain. I'm betting it all ends with an Ichigo-Aizen rematch.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-03 06:41:07
April 03 2015 06:40 GMT
#10339
i like how he got more powerful while he was sitting sealed up on a chair

"this is one good chair"
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 03 2015 12:04 GMT
#10340
On April 03 2015 15:40 rabidch wrote:
i like how he got more powerful while he was sitting sealed up on a chair

"this is one good chair"

dont you get stronger after you take a nap
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 515 516 517 518 519 599 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1801
Trikslyr75
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5085
summit1g4779
Beastyqt932
shahzam456
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS119
ZombieGrub109
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade1108
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.