• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7050 users

[TV] Hannibal - Page 26

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 35 Next All
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
May 09 2014 18:03 GMT
#501
http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/nbc-renews-hannibal-for-season-3

This is my design.
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 10 2014 03:14 GMT
#502
That was a dick move, Hannibal.

Mason needs to eat a hot bowl of acid to the face.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-10 05:12:08
May 10 2014 04:53 GMT
#503
I was so hoping he'd die this episode

edit: wtf, she's alive ???
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 10 2014 05:11 GMT
#504
On May 10 2014 13:53 Reason wrote:
I was so hoping he'd die this episode


Don't worry, the delay will only make his inevitable mutilation all the more delightful.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-10 05:19:15
May 10 2014 05:12 GMT
#505
On May 10 2014 14:11 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 13:53 Reason wrote:
I was so hoping he'd die this episode


Don't worry, the delay will only make his inevitable mutilation all the more delightful.

Agreed

edit: LOL I'd never even contemplated *hot* acid before. Supercooled acid? :D
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 10 2014 11:22 GMT
#506
Kind of weak episode imo, but it seems like they're trying to set the pieces in place for the season finale. I can't say that I'm terribly surprised about Freddie, but I am surprised that she was in Jack's office. I'm hoping that she reveals about Hannibal, but I know that's not likely to happen. I wonder if Hannibal knows that she's alive and is just acting like she's dead or if he legitimately thought she died.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
May 11 2014 07:20 GMT
#507
On May 10 2014 20:22 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Kind of weak episode imo, but it seems like they're trying to set the pieces in place for the season finale. I can't say that I'm terribly surprised about Freddie, but I am surprised that she was in Jack's office. I'm hoping that she reveals about Hannibal, but I know that's not likely to happen. I wonder if Hannibal knows that she's alive and is just acting like she's dead or if he legitimately thought she died.

You never quite know with Hannibal, I wonder if he did his own personal check on the body himself when he dug it up, I don't know what he could have gathered though since it was burnt to a crisp. I was actually hoping they wouldn't go down the 'long con' route (a part of me wanted Will to be a killer) but it would be the only way they'd catch Hannibal I guess. I wonder if that mean the other two forensic guys are in on this too? Since they had to verify the dead body in front of Hannibal and do that fake dental stuff to convince him she's dead.

I hate Mason, I can't wait till he gets what's coming to him.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
May 11 2014 14:06 GMT
#508
Jack could've switched the dental records.
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
May 11 2014 22:00 GMT
#509
On May 11 2014 23:06 dmnum wrote:
Jack could've switched the dental records.

This seems more likely than letting everyone in on the big plan.
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
LilClinkin
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Australia667 Posts
May 11 2014 23:23 GMT
#510
I wonder why the corpse had it's psoas muscles removed?
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 12 2014 00:05 GMT
#511
On May 12 2014 08:23 LilClinkin wrote:
I wonder why the corpse had it's psoas muscles removed?


Probably to correlate with the meat Will gave Hannibal to cook.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 12 2014 02:19 GMT
#512
Michael Pitt (Mason Verger) is the closest actor that is able to channel Heath's Joker on the screen.

Hopefully if they ever want to make a new Batman movie, they'll consider him because he's literally drinking children's tears.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
calgar
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1277 Posts
May 12 2014 02:41 GMT
#513
Very glad to see this get renewed. I have faith in its continuing longevity but then again I was a huge fan of Pushing Daisies, Bryan Fuller's previous television project that was cut way too short.

Very excited to see Mason get what's coming to him as well. I remember freaking out as a kid seeing how disfigured he was in the movies.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 12 2014 03:08 GMT
#514
On May 12 2014 11:41 calgar wrote:
Very glad to see this get renewed. I have faith in its continuing longevity but then again I was a huge fan of Pushing Daisies, Bryan Fuller's previous television project that was cut way too short.

Very excited to see Mason get what's coming to him as well. I remember freaking out as a kid seeing how disfigured he was in the movies.


Just checked out Pushing Daisies wtf Bryan Fuller pulling a 180 from such a cheerful and happy show into this. That's like Christopher Nolan suddenly doing Romantic Comedies.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
calgar
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1277 Posts
May 12 2014 03:15 GMT
#515
On May 12 2014 12:08 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 11:41 calgar wrote:
Very glad to see this get renewed. I have faith in its continuing longevity but then again I was a huge fan of Pushing Daisies, Bryan Fuller's previous television project that was cut way too short.

Very excited to see Mason get what's coming to him as well. I remember freaking out as a kid seeing how disfigured he was in the movies.


Just checked out Pushing Daisies wtf Bryan Fuller pulling a 180 from such a cheerful and happy show into this. That's like Christopher Nolan suddenly doing Romantic Comedies.
It is strange - I was just thinking about it the other day. On one hand it makes sense because both series share a sense of detachment from reality and tendency towards fairy tale-esque art and ambiance. It seems that he works to portray worlds full of vivid sensory experiences. I also feel like the color pallet used in Hannibal feels distinctively cold and distant. It lacks life, warmth, and brightness which is all Pushing Daisies ever was. But the mood and feel of the shows do seem to be polar opposites Curious that he would switch things around to be so different.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-12 04:02:01
May 12 2014 04:01 GMT
#516
Both shows have an obsession with death and the way death affects the living. It's a common theme in all Fuller's work. The only place where it's not obvious is Wonderfalls.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
May 13 2014 23:08 GMT
#517
On May 07 2014 09:16 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 08:22 Ohnoitztotoro wrote:
On May 06 2014 11:31 Xiphos wrote:

I won't!

Because that's when the fun REALLY starts.

Hannibal WILL be discovered at end of this season.

Season 3 will be Hannibal on the run from the cops so we REALLY get to see Hannibal's full form of going all out manipulation. And we will also witness Will Graham's deductive skills w/ the help of the FBI. So far, we are still in the first act of the series, we haven't even seen tension yet.


Haha I meant when the season ends and we have to wait in agony while they go ahead and shoot season 3. I'm fairly certain the series will make it. If NBC won't renew them I am sure some other channel will come in to grab this show but I wonder how long we'll have to wait before the deal finalizes. Might be an extra wait for that to happen before they start shooting for the next season D:

For simplicity sake, I just hope NBC renews this quickly so we can all happily go insane while watching the new seasons. :D


The schedule announcements for the fall season should be next week. Of course, if they do a Spring season again for Hannibal then this is useless.


Hannibal officially renewed for season 3 by NBC. Sadly they're doing the whole mid season start again, but I guess you shouldn't fix what isn't broken.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 14 2014 00:05 GMT
#518
I think that Hannibal is now officially in the "clear" for Fuller's plan. EVERY body wants to see his version of Red Dragon, it was just a matter of surviving the first two seasons in order to get the media leverage he needs.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 14 2014 00:23 GMT
#519
This was really good and makes me almost anticipate the Constantine adaptation NBC plans to do.
Moderator
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-14 00:37:12
May 14 2014 00:34 GMT
#520
On May 14 2014 09:23 stuchiu wrote:
This was really good and makes me almost anticipate the Constantine adaptation NBC plans to do.


No doubt that is why they're in the same time slot. I'm disappointed that Hannibal is still banished to Friday, but I suppose Grimm has thrived on this fate as well so all hope isn't lost.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft431
RuFF_SC2 158
Nina 91
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2289
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto20
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 405
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 754
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0343
WinterStarcraft261
ViBE174
Maynarde148
Livibee138
Sick135
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick982
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 49m
Stellar Fest
9h 49m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.