• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:36
CEST 22:36
KST 05:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

[TV] Hannibal - Page 24

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 35 Next All
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 23:21:19
April 30 2014 03:15 GMT
#461
Season 2 has not disappointed so far
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 03 2014 02:35 GMT
#462
NO NO NO

THIS IS SO WRONG, SO RIGHT, SO WRONG
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 03 2014 03:02 GMT
#463
Soooo goood!

Was expecting manage @ 3 from Hannigram + Bloom but instead was blown away by what came subsequently.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-03 03:06:47
May 03 2014 03:06 GMT
#464
On May 03 2014 12:02 Xiphos wrote:
Soooo goood!

Was expecting manage @ 3 from Hannigram + Bloom but instead was blown away by what came subsequently.


+ Show Spoiler +
Non-proclivity for parts be damned, Margot was rocking it tonight. Would've taken some superhuman willpower to turn that down.

Also, Freddie can't be dead. They already took away my Chilton, this is too much. :'(
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 03 2014 03:07 GMT
#465
On April 18 2014 23:39 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want to see Alana Bloom in bed with Hannibal and Graham. I can puke and cry at the same time. This is my design.

You might want to be careful of what you wish for.
you gotta dance
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-03 03:22:28
May 03 2014 03:15 GMT
#466
On May 03 2014 12:06 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 12:02 Xiphos wrote:
Soooo goood!

Was expecting manage @ 3 from Hannigram + Bloom but instead was blown away by what came subsequently.


+ Show Spoiler +
Non-proclivity for parts be damned, Margot was rocking it tonight. Would've taken some superhuman willpower to turn that down.

Also, Freddie can't be dead. They already took away my Chilton, this is too much. :'(


+ Show Spoiler +
Chilton isn't dead Bryan Fuller tweeted it. + Remember what Will said to Jack? That they should bait the prey what he wants in order to catch him in the act (unless he actually is talking about fishing -_-). What I figured is that Will have been feeding the beast guy to Hannibal while hiding Freddie to misdirect Hannibal.


Btw.

Best line of the episode: "You can slice the ginger" - Hannibal.

Such subtleties.

Have we ever got a show where it takes its long sweet time to develop the characters?

Most shows want to jump to the next punchline as quickly as possible but Hannibal is simply maximizing the tension before loading up the next bullet.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 03 2014 03:20 GMT
#467
On May 03 2014 12:15 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 12:06 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2014 12:02 Xiphos wrote:
Soooo goood!

Was expecting manage @ 3 from Hannigram + Bloom but instead was blown away by what came subsequently.


+ Show Spoiler +
Non-proclivity for parts be damned, Margot was rocking it tonight. Would've taken some superhuman willpower to turn that down.

Also, Freddie can't be dead. They already took away my Chilton, this is too much. :'(


+ Show Spoiler +
Chilton isn't dead Bryan Fuller tweeted it. + Remember what Will said to Jack? That they should bait the prey what he wants in order to catch him in the act (unless he actually is talking about fishing -_-). What I figured is that Will have been feeding the beast guy to Hannibal while hiding Freddie to misdirect Hannibal.




+ Show Spoiler +
I know but he's probably going to be gone at least until Season 4. He'll come back with a fashionable scar on his cheek, serving spam and week-old stale bread to a locked up Hannibal. But I don't wanna wait that long!

I agree. If Will did cross that line, it would completely destroy the game he's trying to run and it would ruin the fundamental aspect of his character.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-03 04:20:34
May 03 2014 04:20 GMT
#468
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the show has gone downhill in the last few episodes. I feel like the music is old, I don't care about any of the characters any more, I'm tired of WIll's hallucinations, tired of the music, and feel like the director told all the actors to speak in monotone. Now the episodes are 3/4 Will hallucinating while characters that I don't care about any more have pointless conversations. It doesn't feel like there is a sense of danger that Hannibal can get caught now.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
May 03 2014 04:33 GMT
#469


The preview for next week contains a scene very similar to this. hmmm
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Meepman
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada610 Posts
May 03 2014 06:02 GMT
#470
SLICING THE GINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Seriously though, so well-done it's almost scary t.t
jaerak
Profile Joined January 2010
United States124 Posts
May 03 2014 08:53 GMT
#471
On April 18 2014 23:39 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want to see Alana Bloom in bed with Hannibal and Graham. I can puke and cry at the same time. This is my design.


...
malcram
Profile Joined November 2010
2752 Posts
May 03 2014 09:14 GMT
#472
slicing the ginger was a good one.

But did no one catch "I enjoy putting a face to the man" ? Lol...
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
May 03 2014 11:11 GMT
#473
Holy shit this episode, I can't believe what's happening. And then there's the preview too. OMG
I want to see the next episode of Hannibal more than I want to see the next ep of GoT now.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
trifecta
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6795 Posts
May 03 2014 11:50 GMT
#474
man Fuller's really turned the crazy dial up past 11 but so far it's working. The facial expressions of Laurence Fishburne were hilarious.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-03 17:19:14
May 03 2014 17:18 GMT
#475
On May 03 2014 13:20 goswser wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the show has gone downhill in the last few episodes. I feel like the music is old, I don't care about any of the characters any more, I'm tired of WIll's hallucinations, tired of the music, and feel like the director told all the actors to speak in monotone. Now the episodes are 3/4 Will hallucinating while characters that I don't care about any more have pointless conversations. It doesn't feel like there is a sense of danger that Hannibal can get caught now.


We know he's going to get exposed by the end of this season. I think there's been a tonal problem in the last two episodes though.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 08:32:58
May 04 2014 08:27 GMT
#476
Sick sick sick sick sick episode omg too many good scenes in this episode.

+ Show Spoiler +
i am hoping the reporter is not dead, they are eating the meat from the animal guy.


and ya, it is best to kill the economic animals without letting them knowing/fear, the extreme example is ostrich their meat won't even be sell-able if you caused them panic before killing them. That's why hannibal usually eats inside organs of the victim, a good chef who knows his meat.

and then that preview of next episode >_> now next saturday is so far away...

On April 18 2014 23:39 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want to see Alana Bloom in bed with Hannibal and Graham. I can puke and cry at the same time. This is my design.


i loled when i read this first time and now i cant stop laughing while watching the show haha.

How can anyone not love this show? Even for the fan service they do it by style and class lol
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Evil_Monkey_
Profile Joined May 2003
Denmark296 Posts
May 04 2014 08:42 GMT
#477
I have watched a bit of this series because I love the movies and Mads is a fellow Dane and Fishbourne is cool, it's obvious they've also spent a lot of money on this. What I do wish though was that this series had the same quality writing&script, to be honest I find it extremely unintelligent, predictable and without a hint of realism. This is really and truly utterly sad, as they are trying to achieve the opposite. Despite the series having a wealth of acting talent, stylish filming&camera work, money, the only thing they have achieved is a Terminator 3 or 4. In other words, an utterly disastrous abomination on the screen.
........
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
May 04 2014 09:24 GMT
#478
On May 03 2014 12:15 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 12:06 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2014 12:02 Xiphos wrote:
Soooo goood!

Was expecting manage @ 3 from Hannigram + Bloom but instead was blown away by what came subsequently.


+ Show Spoiler +
Non-proclivity for parts be damned, Margot was rocking it tonight. Would've taken some superhuman willpower to turn that down.

Also, Freddie can't be dead. They already took away my Chilton, this is too much. :'(


+ Show Spoiler +
Chilton isn't dead Bryan Fuller tweeted it. + Remember what Will said to Jack? That they should bait the prey what he wants in order to catch him in the act (unless he actually is talking about fishing -_-). What I figured is that Will have been feeding the beast guy to Hannibal while hiding Freddie to misdirect Hannibal.


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I'm fairly certain Will fed Hannibal the animal guy. Right before Freddie shot at him, Will said "I'm not going to let you go until you hear what I have to say. This is all a game to bait Hannibal. So much patience from Will, which I guess makes sense considering his love of fishing.

The last few episodes have really gotten my heart racing. So much tension, I can't wait for the next episode. Only three episodes left. Good god. And we still have the Jack vs Hannibal scene coming. So much to look forward to.
Long live the King of Wings
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
May 04 2014 10:02 GMT
#479
On May 04 2014 17:42 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
I have watched a bit of this series because I love the movies and Mads is a fellow Dane and Fishbourne is cool, it's obvious they've also spent a lot of money on this. What I do wish though was that this series had the same quality writing&script, to be honest I find it extremely unintelligent, predictable and without a hint of realism. This is really and truly utterly sad, as they are trying to achieve the opposite. Despite the series having a wealth of acting talent, stylish filming&camera work, money, the only thing they have achieved is a Terminator 3 or 4. In other words, an utterly disastrous abomination on the screen.

I would have to completely disagree, but I guess that you're entitled to your opinion. I personally do not watch TV for realistic shows most of the time, but I could understand why someone would be frustrated that it's unrealistic. It seems futile though; I mean we're watching a show about a freaking cannibal who is a mass murderer and basically pushes his clients to do the same. Of course it's not realistic. It's fun though, and I don't think most of it has been predictable. I think some of the plot points have been predictable + Show Spoiler +
I think most people saw Will having the potential to be a killer from a few episodes away
. but a lot of it has been suspenseful and I thought that they had good twists. Honestly, I can't really think of any popular show on TV that is realistic. Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Dexter -- none of them are realistic. I guess with each show it's just the degree you let its being unrealistic bother you.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
May 04 2014 14:15 GMT
#480
On May 04 2014 19:02 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2014 17:42 Evil_Monkey_ wrote:
I have watched a bit of this series because I love the movies and Mads is a fellow Dane and Fishbourne is cool, it's obvious they've also spent a lot of money on this. What I do wish though was that this series had the same quality writing&script, to be honest I find it extremely unintelligent, predictable and without a hint of realism. This is really and truly utterly sad, as they are trying to achieve the opposite. Despite the series having a wealth of acting talent, stylish filming&camera work, money, the only thing they have achieved is a Terminator 3 or 4. In other words, an utterly disastrous abomination on the screen.

I would have to completely disagree, but I guess that you're entitled to your opinion. I personally do not watch TV for realistic shows most of the time, but I could understand why someone would be frustrated that it's unrealistic. It seems futile though; I mean we're watching a show about a freaking cannibal who is a mass murderer and basically pushes his clients to do the same. Of course it's not realistic. It's fun though, and I don't think most of it has been predictable. I think some of the plot points have been predictable + Show Spoiler +
I think most people saw Will having the potential to be a killer from a few episodes away
. but a lot of it has been suspenseful and I thought that they had good twists. Honestly, I can't really think of any popular show on TV that is realistic. Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Dexter -- none of them are realistic. I guess with each show it's just the degree you let its being unrealistic bother you.


In real life, Walter wouldn't even make it pass season 1 without getting caught.

However said, Mad Men is probably the "most" realistic show out of the list.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 544
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason23
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 694
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 94
Zeus 69
Trap 39
910 30
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever232
Counter-Strike
edward432
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4096
Liquid`Hasu2130
Other Games
summit1g5946
B2W.Neo580
byalli512
shahzam418
ToD219
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe149
Railgan17
Chillindude14
Trikslyr9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 24m
Stellar Fest
16h 24m
Stellar Fest
16h 24m
Stellar Fest
16h 24m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.