• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9322 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 376

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-28 07:31:34
December 28 2011 07:30 GMT
#7501
Hurray Ask FS/PP answered me today.. For some reason my life feels complete now .

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]




+ Show Spoiler +
Fluttershy is best pony...
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 28 2011 14:23 GMT
#7502
On December 28 2011 14:11 Gary Oak wrote:
I suddenly have the urge to go to McDonald's...

While I don't want pony toys or anything, those ones from the Happy Meals are small enough to be awesome for decoration. My computer tower could use some more happiness.

+ Show Spoiler [Speaking of my tower...] +
[image loading]

[image loading]

Sorta sad that McDonald's toy supplier cares more about making show accurate toys than Hasbro. >_>
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Tritanis
Profile Joined November 2007
Poland344 Posts
December 28 2011 14:25 GMT
#7503
I am literally drowning in Scootaloos :D

http://sparklepeep.deviantart.com/art/Catch-the-Scootaloos-276029156
I live, I serve, I die for the Metal
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
December 28 2011 14:31 GMT
#7504
New best post on reddit:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


So true
I just like liking things.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 28 2011 15:07 GMT
#7505
On December 28 2011 23:31 ZealotKiller wrote:
New best post on reddit:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


So true

Relevant:

[image loading]
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Zren89
Profile Joined February 2011
United States131 Posts
December 28 2011 17:59 GMT
#7506
On August 12 2011 02:17 grobo wrote:
I realize this whole pony thing has made it big over at other forums but i still don't get it =/

Is this like when you were in high-school and it suddenly became cool to act gay?


What high school did you go to that it was cool to "act gay"? I did act gay, on occasion, but the only people that thought it was cool, were my theatre firends, many of whom happened to actually be gay...I mean you can do the PU artist angle with the whole "being fabulous" thing for a bit of good natured push-pull with a gal, but I mean really, acting like anything that you aren't is slightly sad and self-ostracizing, that being said I guess it's all fun-and-games in moderation... Also bronies I have no problem with you at all!

Though I am not a self-proffessed lover of everything friendship and magical, I see no reason why it would ever be a big deal that someone (male) happens to like bright colorful ponies that can talk. It's no different than me liking a sponge that wears pants and is a fry cook, It's goofy but in no way detrimental to my person or to anyone else. Vive la differance!
you can't get mad at basketball cause you think kobe bryant is a horrible person. you don't see basketball forums with "kobe bryant is killing basketball!". it doesn't work like that, how the SC2 community made that connection is beyond me. ~Yoduh
Chaman Jyash
Profile Joined September 2011
United States107 Posts
December 28 2011 23:06 GMT
#7507
What the Frekavichk is MLP doing in the yellow?
On the other hand there's a very nice drawfriend today!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
December 28 2011 23:08 GMT
#7508
The faces of those two guards ngghhghghghg. Instant diabetes.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
December 28 2011 23:38 GMT
#7509
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 00:07 Daralii wrote:
On December 28 2011 23:31 ZealotKiller wrote:
New best post on reddit:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


So true

Relevant

[image loading]
Is it bad that it took me about 30 seconds during which i reacted exactly as twilight, and even came to the conclusion that it is probably some strange internet incomplete sentence thingy that i haven't yet seen until i understood it?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2011 23:48 GMT
#7510
I was exactly the same Simberto, didn't see it until the second check
Also don't forget there's a Brony tournament in two days gents, starting at 17:00CET. Link here -> http://binarybeast.com/xSC21112018
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 00:31:17
December 29 2011 00:16 GMT
#7511
Aight!

Here we go bronies!!

I'm making my goal of getting back into Starcraft 2 ladder.

I am going to Livestream it all at http://www.justin.tv/Dastardragon
I will livestream on my days off for a atleast 2 hours each day.

Its gonna be a MLP music station pretty much, 1v1 + MLP music, and I'll take song requests the whole time.
It should be interesting seeing how I haven't done an actual 1v1 Ladder in 5 months, mostly just do custom/team games now and even then rarely.
I do not even know where my skill level is now. Season 2 was the last time I played seriously. :O

Goals:
Get top 5 masters

or

The Primary Goal:

Get a Brohoof!
I SHALL ASK EVERY GAME FOR A BROHOOF! I WILL GET ONE EVENTUALLY!

Gonna do my first games (placement too) tonight at around 8:30pm MST (3 hours from this post)
feel free to tune in, request some MLP songs, it should be a comical night at least. ^^

Will update my progress with this Stat tracking excel sheet http://i.imgur.com/msaYJ.png (Example right now)

Wish me luck!


PS: Gary Hurry up and do your master quest!
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 00:36:28
December 29 2011 00:32 GMT
#7512
Very cool, StarDragon, gl hf!
I'll be sure to tune in whenever I can.

Oh, and ponies
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Edit: Oh, and Ask FS/PP answered you! The best Tumblr! Very, very cool.
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
December 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#7513
On December 29 2011 09:32 DuB phool wrote:
Very cool, StarDragon, gl hf!
I'll be sure to tune in whenever I can.

Oh, and ponies
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Cool take on MLP, Very manga-y.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
December 29 2011 00:47 GMT
#7514
On December 29 2011 09:32 DuB phool wrote:
Very cool, StarDragon, gl hf!
I'll be sure to tune in whenever I can.

Oh, and ponies
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Edit: Oh, and Ask FS/PP answered you! The best Tumblr! Very, very cool.


Damnit, where's Winona and Tank :p
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
HachiRoku
Profile Joined February 2008
United States20 Posts
December 29 2011 02:39 GMT
#7515
Another chill song

Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 29 2011 03:22 GMT
#7516
Long overdue merch post!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Taken yesterday.
[image loading]
Cyber Monday shirts that came today!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Ugh, I wish I had more than 2 monitors...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Pillow, you are a fucking boss.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
perilouspillow
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada11 Posts
December 29 2011 03:32 GMT
#7517
Ahhh Gary I'm so happy you liked the picture. I see the cutie mark envelope behind it too! I saw that picture in the colouring book and knew that would be the perfect picture for you <3
I don't want a large Farva, I want a god damn liter-o-cola!
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 29 2011 05:56 GMT
#7518
Do want Luna plushie...

[image loading]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120831760587
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
December 29 2011 06:07 GMT
#7519
On December 29 2011 12:22 Gary Oak wrote:
Long overdue merch post!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Taken yesterday.
[image loading]
Cyber Monday shirts that came today!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Ugh, I wish I had more than 2 monitors...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Pillow, you are a fucking boss.



I just ordered the shirt on the far right, seems like it is a really popular one! Except mine is in charcoal, so more awesome.
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 13:59:20
December 29 2011 13:52 GMT
#7520
Anypony know a good website to download the latest episodes in high quality?

Oh nvm just found some online.

http://www.filestube.com/diCRkfMfMvv9QTpRDnbvG9/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-S02E10-Secret-of-My-Excess-720p-WEB-DL-DD5-1-h-264-ETP.html

http://www.filestube.com/9eVPashXcM6giB62yVW87y/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-S02E11-Hearths-Warming-Eve-720p-WEB-DL-DD5-1-h-264-ETP.html

Need my ponies in HD!
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 582
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.