• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8280 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 26

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 188 Next
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 14 2012 23:28 GMT
#501
Ok guys, so far I have checked out city hunter, iris, my gf is a gumiho and full house. I liked city hunter, Iris was meh, my gf is a gumiho was completely over for me after the fart in the elevator scene and full house was just plain bad.

Anyone know of a show that has a bit more depth and mature acting? (I also checked out a few eps fom autumn tale but at some point it was just grown folks crying all the time)
Vorgrim
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (North)1601 Posts
March 14 2012 23:37 GMT
#502
How could a joke that harmless put you off a whole drama? The aunt/director story was great imo.

Real action!
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 23:43:02
March 14 2012 23:42 GMT
#503
i seriously fucking hate fart jokes so much... the average american pie kind of humor makes me want to hurt people in general..

but the whole series (of what i had seen) was just way to childish in my opinion
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
March 14 2012 23:52 GMT
#504
Dramas aren't made for adults most of the time. They're made for teens. I mean the fart joke was kinda extreme child humor, compared to the other shows although, as mentioned before, you seem to be the only one who found that really off-putting. I tend to skip the whole ahjumma-ahjussi love stories anyway.

Scent of a woman was the most mature drama I've watched. It's about death and stuff. Serious material, try that but don't expect to laugh.

I dunno about Salaryman. From what I've read, it's not a comedy and more on the serious side and it's supposed to be really good, so you might try to check that out.
Always smile~
Turtlenoob
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada151 Posts
March 14 2012 23:57 GMT
#505
On March 15 2012 08:28 B.I.G. wrote:
Ok guys, so far I have checked out city hunter, iris, my gf is a gumiho and full house. I liked city hunter, Iris was meh, my gf is a gumiho was completely over for me after the fart in the elevator scene and full house was just plain bad.

Anyone know of a show that has a bit more depth and mature acting? (I also checked out a few eps fom autumn tale but at some point it was just grown folks crying all the time)


hey if your looking for a mature drama i would suggest shining inheritance , its kinda long but the story is kinda good i enjoyed it alot =D
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
March 15 2012 00:02 GMT
#506
On March 15 2012 08:28 B.I.G. wrote:
Ok guys, so far I have checked out city hunter, iris, my gf is a gumiho and full house. I liked city hunter, Iris was meh, my gf is a gumiho was completely over for me after the fart in the elevator scene and full house was just plain bad.

Anyone know of a show that has a bit more depth and mature acting? (I also checked out a few eps fom autumn tale but at some point it was just grown folks crying all the time)


Check these out:

Bottom of the 9th inning with 2 outs (not baseball related, except metaphorically)
Flowers for my Life
Soulmate
Que Sera Sera
Ruler of your Own World
Story of a Man
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Ckalvin
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia150 Posts
March 15 2012 07:38 GMT
#507
Is it just me, or is the female lead in Dream High 2 absolutely HIDEOUS?

She's so offputting she's turned me off the whole series. Not even jiyeon could save that.
[image loading]
Stay calm and split drones. I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAA
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 15 2012 08:49 GMT
#508
thanks for the tips guys! that leaves me with one question, do you know of any good websites to check these out that work in europe?
Miefer
Profile Joined March 2011
Taiwan229 Posts
March 16 2012 05:23 GMT
#509
just finished history of the salaryman and one of the best korean dramas i have seen so far. story seems sometimes like a heist story like oceans elven or so when they scheme planes against each other. has really funny parts and also typical romantic parts too. production is also great, more like a movie than the usual kdramas.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
March 16 2012 07:38 GMT
#510
On March 15 2012 08:42 B.I.G. wrote:
i seriously fucking hate fart jokes so much... the average american pie kind of humor makes me want to hurt people in general..

but the whole series (of what i had seen) was just way to childish in my opinion

You didn't fall in love with the lead female? I hate Lee Seung Gi (the lead guy) and I still loved the drama just because of her
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
sgxmitchy
Profile Joined January 2012
154 Posts
March 16 2012 09:26 GMT
#511
Oh man just finished My Princess and it probably ranks second of the dramas I've watched just right behind Secret Garden for me. Kim Tae Hee is great, the male lead is great, and the soundtrack is great.
+ Show Spoiler [ost] +




But seriously, KTH #1
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 16 2012 11:22 GMT
#512
On March 16 2012 16:38 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 08:42 B.I.G. wrote:
i seriously fucking hate fart jokes so much... the average american pie kind of humor makes me want to hurt people in general..

but the whole series (of what i had seen) was just way to childish in my opinion

You didn't fall in love with the lead female? I hate Lee Seung Gi (the lead guy) and I still loved the drama just because of her

nah for some reason I found her annoying too, but not as much as the lead guy. now that i think about it i found all the characters in the show kinda annoying. doesnt make it easier to watch :p
Turtlenoob
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada151 Posts
March 16 2012 13:41 GMT
#513
On March 15 2012 16:38 Ckalvin wrote:
Is it just me, or is the female lead in Dream High 2 absolutely HIDEOUS?

She's so offputting she's turned me off the whole series. Not even jiyeon could save that.
[image loading]


haha ! but she really isnt that bad , i actuly think shes quite cute but that pic u linked is really terrible pic . i just think shes really bad at acting when she has to cry its actuly terrible . only 2 more episodes i cannot wait to see how it ends D;
Vorgrim
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (North)1601 Posts
March 16 2012 14:51 GMT
#514
Doesn't matter to me, I started liking her after a few eps. She's cute, though I agree about her crying being really off putting. Don't agree that it's bad acting, more like the opposite, real crying is not attractive.
EmKey
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)631 Posts
March 16 2012 15:22 GMT
#515
On March 11 2012 12:49 Turtlenoob wrote:
uhh i was just wondering if any1 knows of any heavier dramas like ones that play with your brain and crazy stuff happens ( like in shining inheritance ) but yeah id love some suggestions ^_^ ,


I suggest trying Bad Guy. Very under appreciated drama.
불놀이야
aycheff
Profile Joined February 2010
United States329 Posts
March 16 2012 16:15 GMT
#516
On March 16 2012 23:51 Vorgrim wrote:
Doesn't matter to me, I started liking her after a few eps. She's cute, though I agree about her crying being really off putting. Don't agree that it's bad acting, more like the opposite, real crying is not attractive.


Same. Actually took more than a few EP but she eventually won me over.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really hope DH2 doesn't end the same way DH ended... I hope someone stays with someone. And for some reason I want Hye Sung to be with JB. Dunno why.
hf // yeahyeahyeahhh // Y.S-Y
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
March 16 2012 17:27 GMT
#517
On March 17 2012 01:15 aycheff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 23:51 Vorgrim wrote:
Doesn't matter to me, I started liking her after a few eps. She's cute, though I agree about her crying being really off putting. Don't agree that it's bad acting, more like the opposite, real crying is not attractive.


Same. Actually took more than a few EP but she eventually won me over.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really hope DH2 doesn't end the same way DH ended... I hope someone stays with someone. And for some reason I want Hye Sung to be with JB. Dunno why.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really don't, I hate their relationship and didn't find it believable that he would like her for a second. Haesung x Yujin 4 life
I really wish they focused more on Nana and Si Woo and Glasses love triangle as a kind of comic relief Pilsuk and Jason type, that's the storyline I'm enjoying the most in DH2.
:)
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 16 2012 17:30 GMT
#518
On March 17 2012 02:27 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 01:15 aycheff wrote:
On March 16 2012 23:51 Vorgrim wrote:
Doesn't matter to me, I started liking her after a few eps. She's cute, though I agree about her crying being really off putting. Don't agree that it's bad acting, more like the opposite, real crying is not attractive.


Same. Actually took more than a few EP but she eventually won me over.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really hope DH2 doesn't end the same way DH ended... I hope someone stays with someone. And for some reason I want Hye Sung to be with JB. Dunno why.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really don't, I hate their relationship and didn't find it believable that he would like her for a second. Haesung x Yujin 4 life
I really wish they focused more on Nana and Si Woo and Glasses love triangle as a kind of comic relief Pilsuk and Jason type, that's the storyline I'm enjoying the most in DH2.


+ Show Spoiler +
TEAM RIAN WITH YUJIN 4 LYFE
WriterXiao8~~
hai2u
Profile Joined September 2011
688 Posts
March 16 2012 17:32 GMT
#519
ye i cant stand the DH2 lead actress either. Her face always looks fucking bloated. It's hard not to fast forward thru her scenes. They definitely should give more screentime to Nana and the 2 dudes and also Ailee.
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
March 16 2012 17:37 GMT
#520
On March 17 2012 02:30 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 02:27 unichan wrote:
On March 17 2012 01:15 aycheff wrote:
On March 16 2012 23:51 Vorgrim wrote:
Doesn't matter to me, I started liking her after a few eps. She's cute, though I agree about her crying being really off putting. Don't agree that it's bad acting, more like the opposite, real crying is not attractive.


Same. Actually took more than a few EP but she eventually won me over.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really hope DH2 doesn't end the same way DH ended... I hope someone stays with someone. And for some reason I want Hye Sung to be with JB. Dunno why.

+ Show Spoiler +
I really don't, I hate their relationship and didn't find it believable that he would like her for a second. Haesung x Yujin 4 life
I really wish they focused more on Nana and Si Woo and Glasses love triangle as a kind of comic relief Pilsuk and Jason type, that's the storyline I'm enjoying the most in DH2.


+ Show Spoiler +
TEAM RIAN WITH YUJIN 4 LYFE

+ Show Spoiler +
UR WRONG ITS RIAN X UNICHAN OTP
:)
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 42m
Patches Events
9h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 42m
OSC
17h 42m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.