• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11338 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 22

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 188 Next
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
February 24 2012 23:57 GMT
#421
I recently watched an episode of happy together ( talk show with yoo jae suk) with lee min jung ( omg my ne favourite actress, so hot) and Kwang soo. Anyone knows if their movie is out already and if theres an eng sub? I think it's called wonderful radio or sth.
Timurid
Profile Joined April 2011
Guyana (French)656 Posts
February 25 2012 01:09 GMT
#422
Did anyone ever see the drama East of Eden?
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
February 25 2012 01:37 GMT
#423
I'm just about to watch the last episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and I'd be grateful if someone could recommend me some other series that are worth watching. I'm currently considering Dream High, City Hunter and Secret Garden, but I'm not really sure about any of them. Thanks.
Synapze
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada563 Posts
February 25 2012 01:43 GMT
#424
On February 25 2012 10:37 Shraft wrote:
I'm just about to watch the last episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and I'd be grateful if someone could recommend me some other series that are worth watching. I'm currently considering Dream High, City Hunter and Secret Garden, but I'm not really sure about any of them. Thanks.


Snow Queen
My Princess (girly but awesome)
Dream High 1 is good
City hunter/secret garden are watchable but not great imo.
Yuri Victoria LMJ ~♥
.ImchEEzy
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada123 Posts
February 25 2012 01:45 GMT
#425
history of a salaryman is a fairly well made drama i gotta say, its pretty good. I'm hooked on it but damn why does the antagonist woman always gota be a frigid b***h... makes me cringe.. give her a better personality
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
February 25 2012 01:47 GMT
#426
On February 25 2012 10:37 Shraft wrote:
I'm just about to watch the last episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and I'd be grateful if someone could recommend me some other series that are worth watching. I'm currently considering Dream High, City Hunter and Secret Garden, but I'm not really sure about any of them. Thanks.

I mean it has been said all over in this thread and noone has really objected to it: Go watch City Hunter.
Always smile~
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
February 25 2012 02:43 GMT
#427
On February 25 2012 10:47 Spekulatius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:37 Shraft wrote:
I'm just about to watch the last episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and I'd be grateful if someone could recommend me some other series that are worth watching. I'm currently considering Dream High, City Hunter and Secret Garden, but I'm not really sure about any of them. Thanks.

I mean it has been said all over in this thread and noone has really objected to it: Go watch City Hunter.

All right, I'll give it a try. Thanks again.
Hemula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation1849 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 11:16:34
February 25 2012 11:15 GMT
#428
My new love, Kim Tae Hee
[image loading]
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
February 25 2012 11:22 GMT
#429
Well I guess you have to get in ( a very looong) line then haha :D kim tae hae = goddess
SyDe
Profile Joined January 2011
France355 Posts
February 25 2012 11:24 GMT
#430
hey, do you guys know a place to find subtitles ? I usually use darksmurfsub but I'm currently watching High Kick 3 and the subs are mostly software translated : (

watching Personal Taste as well, not bad!
Life :(
Reno(TE)
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom434 Posts
February 25 2012 11:29 GMT
#431
Kim tae hee is a godness
A pro isnt someone who sacrifices themselves for their job, thats just a fool.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
February 25 2012 13:30 GMT
#432
On February 25 2012 20:24 SyDe wrote:
hey, do you guys know a place to find subtitles ? I usually use darksmurfsub but I'm currently watching High Kick 3 and the subs are mostly software translated : (

watching Personal Taste as well, not bad!


DramaFever is the only one I use that has subs for High Kick 3: http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4049/1/High_Kick_3:_Revenge_of_Short_Legged/

The others I use don't )=

http://www.haru2subs.com
http://withs2.com
Turtlenoob
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada151 Posts
February 25 2012 17:28 GMT
#433
On February 25 2012 10:37 Shraft wrote:
I'm just about to watch the last episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and I'd be grateful if someone could recommend me some other series that are worth watching. I'm currently considering Dream High, City Hunter and Secret Garden, but I'm not really sure about any of them. Thanks.


hey man check out shining inheritance its actuly kinda good ! its a little long and sometimes the story is kinda slow but it plays mind tricks with your ... well mind . but it has a pretty good story i enjoyed it ! o.0
SyDe
Profile Joined January 2011
France355 Posts
February 25 2012 22:05 GMT
#434
On February 25 2012 22:30 skyR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 20:24 SyDe wrote:
hey, do you guys know a place to find subtitles ? I usually use darksmurfsub but I'm currently watching High Kick 3 and the subs are mostly software translated : (

watching Personal Taste as well, not bad!


DramaFever is the only one I use that has subs for High Kick 3: http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4049/1/High_Kick_3:_Revenge_of_Short_Legged/

The others I use don't )=

http://www.haru2subs.com
http://withs2.com


thanks a lot ! <3
Life :(
FastEddieV
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States614 Posts
February 25 2012 22:16 GMT
#435
Finishing City Hunter today. POO CHAI! KIM NANA! ASSDAD! PROSECUTOR! TOMBOYQT! Yaaaaaa
platinum? more like leaf
aloT
Profile Joined April 2010
England1042 Posts
February 25 2012 23:54 GMT
#436
.... just finished watching Wild Romance.

+ Show Spoiler +
Eun jee's sudden transformation halfway through from down to earth, funny female bodyguard with an attiude to adolescent, air-headed, stammering and head over heels in love girl is one of the most terrible peices of writing I have ever witnessed. This was horribly confounded in the final episode, where she even has the immaturity to feel jealous over mu yeol being concerned over kang jee on her deathbed. I just cant get over how bad that character writing had become
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
February 29 2012 23:42 GMT
#437


New drama next month, here's a teaser ^^
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
March 01 2012 10:25 GMT
#438
On March 01 2012 08:42 Kaiwa wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpsoRw423HI


New drama next month, here's a teaser ^^

Hell yeah, looks like something I could enjoy.
En Taro Violet
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
March 01 2012 10:36 GMT
#439
I just rounded out ep. 8 of DH2 and... I think I'm starting to turn around. They've cut down on the forced gags for cheap laughs, and are now developing the story of the main quartet. Even though I hated the idea of the partner swapping as the show progressed, I think I'm in favor of it now.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#440
I'm a big fan of historical drama so...

Anyone else ever watch Chuno? It's absolutely gorgeous, even if the story is a bit weak at times.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo813
Lowko359
hiko355
crisheroes300
Mlord215
Hui .136
Livibee105
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE35
ZerO(Twitch)10
DeMusliM7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.