Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9409
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
On March 23 2018 11:47 teddyoojo wrote: techies has become a SERIOUS pub cancer can they finally kill that piece of garbage aren't all techies players getting 6 month bans? I haven't even tried ranked again because so spooped | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 24 2018 04:52 HwangjaeTerran wrote: aren't all techies players getting 6 month bans? I haven't even tried ranked again because so spooped probably too many techies spammers so everybody ran out of reports to get them all On March 24 2018 04:52 Nevuk wrote: I bought some pre marinated catfish and I have no idea how to cook it usually with some sort of significant heat source | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
this sounds like an xkcd joke actually | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On March 24 2018 04:52 Nevuk wrote: I bought some pre marinated catfish and I have no idea how to cook it https://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Catfish Even comes with recipes! | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
although thats a purely technical standpoint. I'd leave the cornmeal entirely and fry the thing right out of the packaging | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7758 Posts
| ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
I find not cooking a sign that something in my life isnt going according to plan... | ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7758 Posts
On March 24 2018 05:59 2009 wrote: im down to snipe poulsen on my smurf if close enough I'm down to 2100 mmr with my last loss so dunno less dota sounds good tho, I need to play some Dark Souls 3 this weekend | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On March 24 2018 06:29 PoulsenB wrote: I'm down to 2100 mmr with my last loss so dunno less dota sounds good tho, I need to play some Dark Souls 3 this weekend That game is good. The best playing souls to date. | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7758 Posts
On March 24 2018 06:47 Plansix wrote: That game is good. The best playing souls to date. it's fun so far, but I really need to finally kill the first boss xd | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 24 2018 04:57 Sn0_Man wrote: idk but it's probably a fairly simple conversion from 1000W microwave for (xx) mins to (yy)watt dryer for (zz) mins right? this sounds like an xkcd joke actually It was a buddy's summer research project, funnily enough. It wasn't exactly this problem, but it was converting heating procedures between two microwaves to do something with enzyme research rofl. | ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
Should probably just sell my pc. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
On March 24 2018 04:52 Nevuk wrote: I bought some pre marinated catfish and I have no idea how to cook it ATREIDES! Also last time i saw techies in a game was in dotawtf. | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On March 24 2018 01:54 Sn0_Man wrote: Any TI Ticket buyers? They go up in like 5 mins finals cost $250 -__- | ||
| ||