|
|
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On November 02 2013 05:53 Sn0_Man wrote: Also this probably isn't news but... Dendi has more viewers than every other featured TL streamer combined. Thats pretty insane.
(j-_-)j give diretide or something.
He almost broke 30k last week
PFlax is playing with Kipsate, Hotbid, R1CH and Nazgul heh
|
On November 02 2013 05:53 Sn0_Man wrote: Also this probably isn't news but... Dendi has more viewers than every other featured TL streamer combined. Thats pretty insane.
(j-_-)j give diretide or something. its weird because hes streaming hearthstone and his viewership is still as high as ever lol
|
He is only streaming hearthsone between dota games
|
what the hell valve you got me giddy over a hats patch
|
someone please say me what is this direwave all of the twicht chat is talking about?
|
On November 02 2013 06:03 Wrath 2.1 wrote: someone please say me what is this direwave all of the twicht chat is talking about? http://www.dota2.com/diretide/
From last year.
|
|
|
On November 02 2013 05:53 Nocticate wrote:Show nested quote +On November 02 2013 05:50 Staboteur wrote:Played dat game, used less skills than Skeleton King. Was unsure how to respond. I think you start to get more skills as you go. It's a lot of spamming your left click as opposed to your right-click though--gotta get that crosstraining.
Had other skills, they were bad. Split arrows were the only arrows, it filled me with sadness. The FFX sphere grid looked so promising, too!
|
This is pretty Off Topic but if you started as a ranger you shoulda got at least poison arrow and burning arrow as well, plus Lightning arrow, Ice Shot, Rain of arrows... lots of arrow skills. All good for their own things.
|
So I'm feeling some buyer's remorse now lol... I spent over $60 on the community market buying sets. 
Good news is, I have at least 1 set for almost every hero.
|
Oh yeah we need a version of this for Dota 2. I have no idea how its done but it would be a nice service to the community.
|
Valve must have something reeeeeaaally nice up their sleeve if they're releasing a patch with only cosmetics at this time. I'm ready for techies + custom maps + icefrog revealing his identity.
|
Fake icefraud posted this on his blog:
![[image loading]](http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/spirit_secret.jpg) The trio re-united soon?
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
|
Very disappointed with Valve now. Sorry Valve but you screwed up majorly this time. Even with the addition of two or so new heroes (when ever that will happen), I will still feel disappointed.
|
United States47024 Posts
I don't know how people can be disappointed over something Valve never made any commitments on.
|
Not disappointed by the lack of content, but the lack of communication from them. The community is speculating for 4 days already, we have topics with 3000+ posts in a lot of foruns and we don't have a single word from valve. Thats the main problem in my opinion.
|
They also stated Diretide was an annual event.
|
I dont feel like valve is obligated to give us diretide or any other custom mode. But I agree it would be nice if a rep just came out told the community that it wasnt happening.
|
On November 02 2013 06:54 TheYango wrote: I don't know how people can be disappointed over something Valve never made any commitments on. It's hard to not be disappointed when you don't know wtf are they doing and you don't see much progress with anything.
|
|
|
|
|
|