• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

General Discussion - Page 4230

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4228 4229 4230 4231 4232 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 31 2013 19:44 GMT
#84581
On November 01 2013 04:40 yyfpulls wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 03:41 Comeh wrote:
I also have 0 faith in LC being released until they fix that attack cooldown bug.


What bug is this?

On October 30 2013 00:08 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 21:17 Mataza wrote:
On October 29 2013 21:13 739 wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/pev9l

Next patch with 3 new heroes, both spirits + LC. I'm calling it first !

>LC
>this year

I have given up on that hope. Valve just doesn't like fun.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=96098

This bug totally messes up her 3rd skill, which is probably why she hasn't been released.

Moderator
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 19:45:42
October 31 2013 19:45 GMT
#84582
On November 01 2013 04:40 yyfpulls wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 03:41 Comeh wrote:
I also have 0 faith in LC being released until they fix that attack cooldown bug.


What bug is this?

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=96098

(surprised I found this)

(after all that hard work Yango beats me)

(sigh)
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 31 2013 19:47 GMT
#84583
Guys.

I'm of course late as always, but notice that the only official sources say "no diretide".
Volvo never do an event twice. Not even in jokes. That's why they never get around to do Half-Life 3.
New mode for TF2, new mode for Doto 2.
Then the steambox and the doubletouchpad controller, probably new Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 and CS:GO stuff.

They had a new TF2 halloween event each year, 3 years in a row without fail.
Learn to recognize patterns. I expect the update on 31th october, which I estimate is 3rd november volvo time.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 31 2013 19:51 GMT
#84584
we have no time to listen to conspiracy theorists the people need skins
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 19:54:46
October 31 2013 19:53 GMT
#84585
On November 01 2013 04:47 Mataza wrote:
Guys.

I'm of course late as always, but notice that the only official sources say "no diretide".
Volvo never do an event twice. Not even in jokes. That's why they never get around to do Half-Life 3.
New mode for TF2, new mode for Doto 2.
Then the steambox and the doubletouchpad controller, probably new Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 and CS:GO stuff.

They had a new TF2 halloween event each year, 3 years in a row without fail.
Learn to recognize patterns. I expect the update on 31th october, which I estimate is 3rd november volvo time.


Its pretty much unofficially confirmed that HL3 is being worked on by around 47 people at Valve office. We have no idea how far they've gotten tho. Probably only the latest year or so

edit: was it 47? or 48? I can't remember. Maybe I'm off track completely. There was a "leaked" document with specific names on who works on what tho (I'm going to go ahead and presume they leaked it on purpose, but doesn't want to announce anything until they actually have something to show)
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 20:07:22
October 31 2013 20:06 GMT
#84586
On November 01 2013 04:45 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 04:40 yyfpulls wrote:
On November 01 2013 03:41 Comeh wrote:
I also have 0 faith in LC being released until they fix that attack cooldown bug.


What bug is this?

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=96098

(surprised I found this)

(after all that hard work Yango beats me)

(sigh)


As if anyone can beat The Yangod to answering a question about game mechanics.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 31 2013 20:10 GMT
#84587
On November 01 2013 04:35 Plansix wrote:
Wait, your telling me yelling at my team mates doesn't make them better at dota? I have been doing it wrong all this time.

it does, but you have to yell at them in a certain way. just watch eternalenvys stream when hes pubbing
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
October 31 2013 20:14 GMT
#84588
On November 01 2013 05:06 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 04:45 Comeh wrote:
On November 01 2013 04:40 yyfpulls wrote:
On November 01 2013 03:41 Comeh wrote:
I also have 0 faith in LC being released until they fix that attack cooldown bug.


What bug is this?

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=96098

(surprised I found this)

(after all that hard work Yango beats me)

(sigh)


As if anyone can beat The Yangod to answering a question about game mechanics.

Malfunctioning game mechanics seems to be his specialty. My brain doesn't have room for all of this. AND he posts a lot on the LoL forums?
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
October 31 2013 20:22 GMT
#84589
So I'll admit, I was one of the noobs who were whining about Bloodseeker when the 6.79 patch details hit... Turns out he's not really a concern most of the time. In fact, I actually prefer the old Bloodseeker. He doesn't feel as good as he used to when I played him a few times now.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
October 31 2013 20:26 GMT
#84590
On November 01 2013 05:22 trinxified wrote:
So I'll admit, I was one of the noobs who were whining about Bloodseeker when the 6.79 patch details hit... Turns out he's not really a concern most of the time. In fact, I actually prefer the old Bloodseeker. He doesn't feel as good as he used to when I played him a few times now.

one out of like, 50 games with him, he will snowball harder than I've ever seen a hero snowball.

Ugh.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 31 2013 20:28 GMT
#84591
Yeah thats pretty much it. IceFrog made Bloodseeker and Broodmother LESS reasonable and MORE retarded without making them like viable or anything.

Kinda like what he did to huskar in 6.78 or w/e except that change actually made huskar kinda viable (actually mega-broken but at least bipolar and counterable).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 20:31:23
October 31 2013 20:29 GMT
#84592
On November 01 2013 05:14 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 05:06 Asha` wrote:
On November 01 2013 04:45 Comeh wrote:
On November 01 2013 04:40 yyfpulls wrote:
On November 01 2013 03:41 Comeh wrote:
I also have 0 faith in LC being released until they fix that attack cooldown bug.


What bug is this?

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=96098

(surprised I found this)

(after all that hard work Yango beats me)

(sigh)


As if anyone can beat The Yangod to answering a question about game mechanics.

Malfunctioning game mechanics seems to be his specialty. My brain doesn't have room for all of this. AND he posts a lot on the LoL forums?


I've seen him posting in the Pokémon X & Y thread too. And not just casual stuff, like stuff that suggests he actually knows about those games too.

I think Yango might actually be the nerd I wish I could be.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
October 31 2013 20:30 GMT
#84593
On November 01 2013 05:26 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 05:22 trinxified wrote:
So I'll admit, I was one of the noobs who were whining about Bloodseeker when the 6.79 patch details hit... Turns out he's not really a concern most of the time. In fact, I actually prefer the old Bloodseeker. He doesn't feel as good as he used to when I played him a few times now.

one out of like, 50 games with him, he will snowball harder than I've ever seen a hero snowball.

Ugh.


Really? I've played him about 5+ times, and have played against him about 10+ times. Maybe it's my luck but all have been meh.

Only good thing I like now is that you can fuck up with noob junglers who are oblivious to your passive.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
October 31 2013 20:30 GMT
#84594
Yango confirmed for massive nerd.

Which is good.
Administrator
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 31 2013 20:41 GMT
#84595
On November 01 2013 04:51 FinestHour wrote:
we have no time to listen to conspiracy theorists the people need skins

you have plenty of time get better at fiddlesticks mid
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 31 2013 20:42 GMT
#84596
On November 01 2013 05:26 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 05:22 trinxified wrote:
So I'll admit, I was one of the noobs who were whining about Bloodseeker when the 6.79 patch details hit... Turns out he's not really a concern most of the time. In fact, I actually prefer the old Bloodseeker. He doesn't feel as good as he used to when I played him a few times now.

one out of like, 50 games with him, he will snowball harder than I've ever seen a hero snowball.

Ugh.


I've played him twice post-patch. Once a few days ago and once just now.

First one I went 12-2-10 and nobody else in the game broke double digit kills.

The one just now I went 26-5-6 and nobody else in the game broke double digit kills. Hell I broke 700 GPM and my deaths were largely due to me getting sloppy and charging in 3v1 and getting chain stunned.


He snowballs REALLY HARD. >_>

I can see a nerf to Thirst to be honest. Global at a 50% threshold is just too much. Really fun, but just such a powerful "hunter" now.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
Fatalize
Profile Joined January 2011
France5210 Posts
October 31 2013 20:42 GMT
#84597
I've just noticed that there are only 34 pages of live games at all times now it seems. Is it a bug or did they limit it to the first 34 pages?
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
October 31 2013 20:42 GMT
#84598
On November 01 2013 05:30 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 05:26 Comeh wrote:
On November 01 2013 05:22 trinxified wrote:
So I'll admit, I was one of the noobs who were whining about Bloodseeker when the 6.79 patch details hit... Turns out he's not really a concern most of the time. In fact, I actually prefer the old Bloodseeker. He doesn't feel as good as he used to when I played him a few times now.

one out of like, 50 games with him, he will snowball harder than I've ever seen a hero snowball.

Ugh.


Really? I've played him about 5+ times, and have played against him about 10+ times. Maybe it's my luck but all have been meh.

Only good thing I like now is that you can fuck up with noob junglers who are oblivious to your passive.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/364175790

God, that game was brutal.

Again, its very rare, but damn he was two shotting me by the end of it.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
October 31 2013 20:43 GMT
#84599
On November 01 2013 05:42 Fatalize wrote:
I've just noticed that there are only 34 pages of live games at all times now it seems. Is it a bug or did they limit it to the first 34 pages?

They changed it to 34 pages about 1-2 months ago. No one looks farther than that anyways.
Administrator
Fatalize
Profile Joined January 2011
France5210 Posts
October 31 2013 20:45 GMT
#84600
On November 01 2013 05:43 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 05:42 Fatalize wrote:
I've just noticed that there are only 34 pages of live games at all times now it seems. Is it a bug or did they limit it to the first 34 pages?

They changed it to 34 pages about 1-2 months ago. No one looks farther than that anyways.

Makes sense. Never saw the change though
Prev 1 4228 4229 4230 4231 4232 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
ggaemo 409
910 361
Yoon 301
Shuttle 85
Mong 81
Dewaltoss 76
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 30
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Noble 21
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1136
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor729
Other Games
summit1g8166
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft296
Happy243
Mew2King129
ArmadaUGS34
trigger18
ceh91
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Rush1148
• Lourlo1109
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 36m
OSC
15h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.