• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

General Discussion - Page 4225

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-30 23:42:54
October 30 2013 23:33 GMT
#84481
Really? People are up in arms over this? "Single most retarded decision a gaming company could make"?

I mean I thought hunger strikes until the release of Episode 3 was bad...
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
October 30 2013 23:35 GMT
#84482
On October 31 2013 08:31 Comeh wrote:
Myabe no diretide because of a new mode?


Can only hope...
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
October 30 2013 23:38 GMT
#84483
Yeah guys relax theyr probably busy implementing 1v1 mode along with Terrorblade and a Ranked Ladder
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
makmeatt
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
2024 Posts
October 30 2013 23:38 GMT
#84484
What the hell guys.
"Silver Edge can't break my hope" - Kryptt 2016 || "Chrono is not a debuff, you just get rekt" - Guru 2016
Fatalize
Profile Joined January 2011
France5210 Posts
October 30 2013 23:39 GMT
#84485
Maybe no Diretide cause LC + Techies released

Right?
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
October 30 2013 23:39 GMT
#84486
I've never played anything but normal MM. In fact, I don't even know how to play CM with random people. I'm retarded I think.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 30 2013 23:56 GMT
#84487
dam that russian documentary about all 3 internationals is really sick
if u luv dota u should definitely watch it only an hour and as good as free to play documentary i bet
cyka mother fuckers
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
October 30 2013 23:56 GMT
#84488
I love no Diretide. <3 Now I can play the game I love instead of 2 weeks of increasingly more boring bastardization.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
October 30 2013 23:58 GMT
#84489
On October 31 2013 08:38 PassiveAce wrote:
Yeah guys relax theyr probably busy implementing 1v1 mode along with Terrorblade and a Ranked Ladder


Lol, thanks. 1v1 t.t

If they don't have something for halloween...
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
October 31 2013 00:02 GMT
#84490
i dont need any new things in dota2 im bad enough at everything else in it already

plz dont add more for me to be awful at
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 31 2013 00:11 GMT
#84491
I wonder how they gona design terrorblade to avoid war3 illidan concept. Are they even keeping the story of him and AM being brother?
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 00:14:57
October 31 2013 00:13 GMT
#84492
On October 31 2013 09:11 NB wrote:
I wonder how they gona design terrorblade to avoid war3 illidan concept. Are they even keeping the story of him and AM being brother?

Yep, I like this line in particular
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 31 2013 00:14 GMT
#84493
just give him the bandana over eyes wings and glaives but dont give him hooves for feet easy
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
October 31 2013 00:17 GMT
#84494
On October 31 2013 08:56 IPA wrote:
I love no Diretide. <3 Now I can play the game I love instead of 2 weeks of increasingly more boring bastardization.


I do not get this mindset. When/If Diretide comes out, people can choose to play it or not. There are still plenty of players to where MM still works. If one dislikes Diretide, they can simply not play it. I see the mindset as, "I dislike it therefore no one should play".

Even if I hated Diretide, I would want it to come out for the sake of those that enjoy it.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
Fatalize
Profile Joined January 2011
France5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 00:19:37
October 31 2013 00:19 GMT
#84495
We dont play Diretide for fun anyways, but for ez rares cause hats are the goal of Dota 2
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
October 31 2013 00:22 GMT
#84496
On October 31 2013 09:19 Fatalize wrote:
We dont play Diretide for fun anyways, but for ez rares cause hats are the goal of Dota 2


There are people that do. I did and getting items is just an added bonus. That, and did the whole golden roshan attempt which was fun.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
October 31 2013 00:48 GMT
#84497
On October 31 2013 09:17 Nilrem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 08:56 IPA wrote:
I love no Diretide. <3 Now I can play the game I love instead of 2 weeks of increasingly more boring bastardization.


I do not get this mindset. When/If Diretide comes out, people can choose to play it or not. There are still plenty of players to where MM still works. If one dislikes Diretide, they can simply not play it. I see the mindset as, "I dislike it therefore no one should play".

Even if I hated Diretide, I would want it to come out for the sake of those that enjoy it.


My curmudgeonry is puzzling. I can understand this.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
KlaCkoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1661 Posts
October 31 2013 00:55 GMT
#84498
On October 31 2013 09:14 FinestHour wrote:
just give him the bandana over eyes wings and glaives but dont give him hooves for feet easy

Have his eyes sewn shut in lieu of the bandana imo.
"Voice or no voice the people can always be brought to the bidding of their leaders ... All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
October 31 2013 00:56 GMT
#84499
On October 31 2013 08:06 Klonere wrote:


valve hq needs to batten the hatches

Uh ohhhh
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
October 31 2013 01:32 GMT
#84500
On October 31 2013 07:48 FinestHour wrote:
superior moba already got new patch new skins halloween stuff velvo pls


isn't LoL's "halloween event" just a few skins and that's it?
Prev 1 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2275
Shuttle 1505
Artosis 556
Bale 65
NaDa 34
Dewaltoss 25
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
C9.Mang0335
PiGStarcraft310
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP164
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta15
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Scarra875
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 47m
OSC
18h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.