General Discussion - Page 4092
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
| ||
|
Delphiki
Philippines1955 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
msl
Germany477 Posts
On October 09 2013 19:58 Delphiki wrote: Kaipi is very chantable Makes me want to go drink cocktails... | ||
|
Laserist
Turkey4269 Posts
On October 09 2013 19:53 Kipsate wrote: Does any team really have a good chantable name though? DK... | ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On October 09 2013 19:53 Kipsate wrote: Does any team really have a good chantable name though? Na'Vi is pretty nice? | ||
|
ReignSupreme.
Australia4123 Posts
| ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
| ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
| ||
|
Pippi
Sweden540 Posts
User was temp banned for this post. | ||
|
clusen
Germany8702 Posts
On October 09 2013 20:23 Spicy_Curry wrote: Probably going to chant EE-sama instead of speed. I guess you can call them SG "Weh Sing" has 2 syllables, so it's easy to chant! | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
On October 09 2013 16:32 TheEmulator wrote: Yes. Didn't he single handedly screw it up like 3-4 tries in a row? In different ways too. And to think I was told the TL group was full and didn't need more people. Maybe I should have asked a second time. | ||
|
r.Evo
Germany14081 Posts
On October 09 2013 21:39 Mataza wrote: And to think I was told the TL group was full and didn't need more people. Maybe I should have asked a second time. We had multiple running, fw and me didn't sleep for two weeks. I think all the others gave up after a couple of days already~ | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
On October 09 2013 21:42 r.Evo wrote: We had multiple running, fw and me didn't sleep for two weeks. I think all the others gave up after a couple of days already~ I don't remember specifics, but I know I got only that one answer. Was probably dronwed out, since it was in a pretty active thread. Water under the bridge in the end. I still got easily over a hundred items during diretide, making it a success in my book :D | ||
|
deichkind
Sweden347 Posts
| ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
On October 09 2013 22:06 deichkind wrote: is gold from selling an item reliable or unreliable? Unreliable of course. | ||
|
Gheizen64
Italy2077 Posts
On October 09 2013 22:06 deichkind wrote: is gold from selling an item reliable or unreliable? Unreliable | ||
|
SpiZe
Canada3640 Posts
| ||
|
Klonere
Ireland4123 Posts
isnt it | ||
| ||
