|
|
On October 03 2013 15:06 writer22816 wrote:A few days ago I was playing in pub games and someone had the GlaDOS announcer pack. So I switched it on and played a game with it. I ended up being quite disappointed. Most of the lines were unimaginative and very few of them were actually funny. I vastly preferred the Bastion or the Axe announcer packs. Thoughts? Is there anything I'm missing about the OMG IT'S GLADOS announcer? 
Perhaps there are unused lines that are put into the client at the moment... Looking at dota2wiki, GlaDOS lines are not bad and a lot are actually different...
|
The GLaDOS announcer is fine. Cannot decide if I wanna use it or the Bastion one #firstworldproblems
|
I like the GLaDOS announcer personally, its solid
|
why is there a guy on teamliquid with the name nyxnyxnyx account created in 2010
is he a fucking prophet from the future
|
On October 03 2013 16:50 FinestHour wrote: why is there a guy on teamliquid with the name nyxnyxnyx account created in 2010
is he a fucking prophet from the future
might be a volvo employee
|
he plays more league from what i can tell
|
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On October 03 2013 16:50 FinestHour wrote: why is there a guy on teamliquid with the name nyxnyxnyx account created in 2010
is he a fucking prophet from the future So eerieeeee
|
|
|
wrong thread TT I'll answer to the double midas LD, I think the bear midas doesn't give experience so I'm not sure it's worth it, I don't think so intuitively.
|
On October 03 2013 16:41 Shaella wrote: I like the GLaDOS announcer personally, its solid Same, i really like it. Ended up replacing my regular bastion announcer and Juggernaut mega kill announcer with GLaDOS. Also using the HUD now.
|
Is it me or -cd mode is godlike? It triples the fun and rarely force me to play against popular lame picks. Game level is damn higher than any other mode.
|
Only if you are playing with a stack imho.
|
On October 03 2013 18:00 Laserist wrote: Is it me or -cd mode is godlike? It triples the fun and rarely force me to play against popular lame picks. Game level is damn higher than any other mode. No. Highest game level will always be ap in pubs
|
I was playing AP earlier and the enemy randomed an Invoker so I countered with OD and he repicked into Bloodseeker. It went decently well. He's not mana dependent and if he can last hit, harass is minimized.
|
sometimes i really wish there was a 7th slot for wards/smoke/dust
|
I love glados announcer, the sarcasm from her is ever glorious
"Your teammates are doing a fantastic job by the way.." <- WHATCHU IMPLYING GLADOS
|
On October 03 2013 19:14 EnumaAvalon wrote: I was playing AP earlier and the enemy randomed an Invoker so I countered with OD and he repicked into Bloodseeker. It went decently well. He's not mana dependent and if he can last hit, harass is minimized. IME BS gets crushed. Bloodbath can't keep up with the physical harass, and OD has 0 issues with base damage even vs a quelling. He can also choose to ease off on imprisonment levels and get an early point in orb which is a death knell. Imprisonment also messes with your rupture solokill potential at 6.
|
On October 03 2013 18:00 Laserist wrote: Is it me or -cd mode is godlike? It triples the fun and rarely force me to play against popular lame picks. Game level is damn higher than any other mode. CD's good but other modes have their benefits.
|
On October 03 2013 17:13 EnumaAvalon wrote:Just played a game where the enemy picked Void, Skeleton King, Lone, Pudge and CM. The Lone went double Midas, is that even worth it? http://dotabuff.com/matches/331223633 It's not uncommon. Say you get uncontested jungle (6-7 min midas depending on luck), and there's little pressure overall... why not? Makes sense if you go straight into basher-hyper to come online ASAP, but it's dumb as hell if you go to radiance or maelstrom next.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|