• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5814 users

General Discussion - Page 391

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 389 390 391 392 393 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
April 14 2012 11:15 GMT
#7801
On April 14 2012 19:50 Unleashing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 18:29 HaruRH wrote:
Wow, someone (or the system) gifted me 10 copies of DotA 2! putting up screenshot soon

EDIT: Screnshot!
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

I've seen so many pictures exactly like this one, i'd like more proof because to me this just smells like an edit.
This is the fifth time i see a picture almost identical to this.

Oh no, someone provided inadequate proof for getting some beta keys - better call the internet police... I mean, it's not exactly like he claims to have invented a perpetual energy device.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Crissaegrim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
2947 Posts
April 14 2012 11:19 GMT
#7802
Only one way to prove it then. May I request a copy to hold for a friend? You can gift these gifts twice right?
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
April 14 2012 11:21 GMT
#7803
On April 14 2012 20:09 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 19:50 Unleashing wrote:
On April 14 2012 18:29 HaruRH wrote:
Wow, someone (or the system) gifted me 10 copies of DotA 2! putting up screenshot soon

EDIT: Screnshot!
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

I've seen so many pictures exactly like this one, i'd like more proof because to me this just smells like an edit.
This is the fifth time i see a picture almost identical to this.

Along with the '2 items downloading' at the bottom?

I didn't pay attention to that, but that's a possibility, yes.
I'm just saying, it's illogical that they give 10 copies away to one person.
I am 90% sure i've seen this edit, if it is an edit, before.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
April 14 2012 12:33 GMT
#7804
On April 14 2012 19:40 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 19:30 Benjef wrote:
On April 14 2012 11:26 Unleashing wrote:

Also: I love to blast "DotA" by bass hunter while playing DotA, it's sort of nostalgic i suppose?


Its all about playing Blue Stahli during dota playing. But thats probably just me watching a crap tonne of diesmiling666 vids :D

WE ARE ELECTRIC




FOR THAT YAPHETS FEEL

uncensored ofc
ffxiv enjoyer
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
April 14 2012 12:59 GMT
#7805
[image loading]

Wont bother to lie, will be starting a giveaway soon
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
April 14 2012 13:06 GMT
#7806
On April 14 2012 21:59 HaruRH wrote:
[image loading]

Wont bother to lie, will be starting a giveaway soon

How do people get so many keys or people just say keys magicly appear then give them away. I got an invite from someone in like the first wave of invites and I haven't been able to give anything away .

I want to share
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
April 14 2012 13:08 GMT
#7807
I started up my desktop in the morning and I found out I had 10 notifications for steam. When I checked it out, it turned out I magically obtained 10 copies of DotA 2, with nobody leaving behind a note. This made me wonder if it's the system's work.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 14 2012 13:11 GMT
#7808
so i just solo queued, and look at my team lol
[image loading]

snsd forever..?
POGGERS
Dattish
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden6297 Posts
April 14 2012 13:12 GMT
#7809
--- Nuked ---
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
April 14 2012 13:22 GMT
#7810
On April 14 2012 22:12 Dattish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 21:59 HaruRH wrote:
[image loading]

Wont bother to lie, will be starting a giveaway soon

Possibly to get more ppl from SEA into the beta.


To be honest here, I don't need any of these 10 keys. I was invited into the beta and these 10 keys came suddenly.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
April 14 2012 13:24 GMT
#7811
uhhh, suddenly my steam inventory has entirely disappeared. including stuff that wasnt Dota keys. I hope steam is just having some issues right now....

If they gave my keys to HaruRH im gonna be so mad.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
April 14 2012 13:27 GMT
#7812
On April 14 2012 22:24 PassiveAce wrote:
uhhh, suddenly my steam inventory has entirely disappeared. including stuff that wasnt Dota keys. I hope steam is just having some issues right now....

If they gave my keys to HaruRH im gonna be so mad.

Can't acces my inventory too. Let's hope it's nothing serious :/
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 13:28:08
April 14 2012 13:27 GMT
#7813
Thank god its not just me thank you Qbek

Edit- All caps are not actually cool.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
April 14 2012 13:29 GMT
#7814
On April 14 2012 22:11 konadora wrote:
so i just solo queued, and look at my team lol
[image loading]

snsd forever..?


fail, no fany
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
April 14 2012 14:11 GMT
#7815
So lucky HaruRH ! I'll be entering your contest(s)! Just need 1 key for a good friend of mine.
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
April 14 2012 14:15 GMT
#7816
On April 14 2012 23:11 Slardar wrote:
So lucky HaruRH ! I'll be entering your contest(s)! Just need 1 key for a good friend of mine.


I have 3 extra keys that I don't need to use yet, and I'm willing to give you one because Slardar used to be my favorite hero
ffxiv enjoyer
Oktyabr
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore2234 Posts
April 14 2012 14:30 GMT
#7817
On April 14 2012 20:21 Unleashing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 20:09 Firebolt145 wrote:
On April 14 2012 19:50 Unleashing wrote:
On April 14 2012 18:29 HaruRH wrote:
Wow, someone (or the system) gifted me 10 copies of DotA 2! putting up screenshot soon

EDIT: Screnshot!
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

I've seen so many pictures exactly like this one, i'd like more proof because to me this just smells like an edit.
This is the fifth time i see a picture almost identical to this.

Along with the '2 items downloading' at the bottom?

I didn't pay attention to that, but that's a possibility, yes.
I'm just saying, it's illogical that they give 10 copies away to one person.
I am 90% sure i've seen this edit, if it is an edit, before.


I know of others who have 10 invites to giveaway too. Yeah, it might have something to do with them wanting to boost SEA's population. I've got 4 myself, and I've only received the invite 1 and half months back.
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 14:51:10
April 14 2012 14:49 GMT
#7818
Lucky souls with 10 keys heh, sadly I didn't get any from that wave a couple weeks back for the most active players, /foreveralone in dota2

btw, is dota down? It just says 'Connecting to the dota2 network...' when I open the game
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
April 14 2012 14:51 GMT
#7819
On April 14 2012 23:15 DoNotDisturb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 23:11 Slardar wrote:
So lucky HaruRH ! I'll be entering your contest(s)! Just need 1 key for a good friend of mine.


I have 3 extra keys that I don't need to use yet, and I'm willing to give you one because Slardar used to be my favorite hero


Dawwww Thanks DoNotDisturb! My friend will appreciate it. Who is your new favorite hero btw? Windrunner or Invoker?
Glacials
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada79 Posts
April 14 2012 15:02 GMT
#7820
Is DOTA2 down ?
Prev 1 389 390 391 392 393 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2581
Artosis 675
White-Ra 102
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever660
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv242
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8428
shahzam607
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0291
ArmadaUGS70
Day[9].tv2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv2
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 57m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.