After I hit 60, I will do Act 1 Inferno and further
I play always fast and on highest risk.
The possibilty I die is given 100%.
Event Date:12.08.2012
Broadcast start: 2pm GMT+1
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/gg_nore
| Forum Index > Diablo 3 |
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
After I hit 60, I will do Act 1 Inferno and further I play always fast and on highest risk. The possibilty I die is given 100%. Event Date:12.08.2012 Broadcast start: 2pm GMT+1 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/gg_nore | ||
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
| ||
|
ElusoryX
Singapore2047 Posts
| ||
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
| ||
|
Ler
Germany543 Posts
On August 12 2012 20:55 ElusoryX wrote: lol... what's your gear set up? you can check my gear on my armory link. Its in my stream info. | ||
|
Artrey
Germany270 Posts
| ||
|
Heh_
Singapore2712 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Jaedong Horang2 BeSt Rush Soma Larva Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2315 hiko931 B2W.Neo562 Mlord392 Lowko337 mouzStarbuck221 DeMusliM195 Livibee176 Hui .174 RotterdaM106 Trikslyr71 QueenE70 KnowMe57 Mew2King54 ZerO(Twitch)15 FrodaN8
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|