• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

FXOmOOnGLaDe going to GSL - Page 3

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
261 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
BlueLobster
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore205 Posts
January 12 2011 05:28 GMT
#41
GO GO GO !! Good luck !
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
January 12 2011 05:29 GMT
#42
WOO!
I am loving FXOpen!!
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
January 12 2011 05:30 GMT
#43
Wow this is completely and utterly... INCREDIBLE! Represent us aussies !! Congrats on hitting top 200 in Korea as well; kill it over there like you killed it here dude!
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
takajoebacca
Profile Joined October 2010
United States35 Posts
January 12 2011 05:33 GMT
#44
Super Exciting! GLHF Moonglade!
I can beat IdrA in a real game...without real units. -Huk
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
January 12 2011 05:35 GMT
#45
Shall I start up the twitter bandwagon again?

Recently I @tweeted Julia Gillard, Krudd, and erm... someone else I can't remember. No reaction unfortunately, but I'll keep at it and see if we can get a reaction :D

FXO have an official twitter?
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
mytent
Profile Joined December 2010
United States156 Posts
January 12 2011 05:36 GMT
#46

Biggest news for SEA since ..ever!

YAY!!! XD go FXOmoonglade!!!
Nithix
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States184 Posts
January 12 2011 05:37 GMT
#47
Yay moonglade. I remember playing him back in beta when I was absolutely terrible during placement matches. Good times. Good luck!
Not even death can save you from me. - Diablo
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
January 12 2011 05:39 GMT
#48
On January 12 2011 14:35 Duckvillelol wrote:
Shall I start up the twitter bandwagon again?

Recently I @tweeted Julia Gillard, Krudd, and erm... someone else I can't remember. No reaction unfortunately, but I'll keep at it and see if we can get a reaction :D

FXO have an official twitter?


We will set one up soon, and a facebook too.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 05:42:54
January 12 2011 05:42 GMT
#49
He has already been playing in the korean ladder? He will have a huge edge going there that other foreigners wouldn't have. Best of luck dude!
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
January 12 2011 05:43 GMT
#50
Awesome. moonglade is a beast. Will definitely be rooting for him!
Life is Good.
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
January 12 2011 05:44 GMT
#51
I watch moonglade's stream and he's really skilled player. Plus hes sounds like a super cool guy on stream. Best of luck bro! I'll be cheering for ya!
Meow.
Ataxsus
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia33 Posts
January 12 2011 05:45 GMT
#52
Goodluck! I'll be following :D

A representative for Australia, how awesome! xD

It's better to invent a new job than find one. || ACL Fighting!
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 05:46:15
January 12 2011 05:45 GMT
#53
On January 12 2011 14:42 On_Slaught wrote:
He has already been playing in the korean ladder? He will have a huge edge going there that other foreigners wouldn't have. Best of luck dude!

3k rating on Korean ladder last I saw.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
January 12 2011 05:47 GMT
#54
On January 12 2011 14:39 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 14:35 Duckvillelol wrote:
Shall I start up the twitter bandwagon again?

Recently I @tweeted Julia Gillard, Krudd, and erm... someone else I can't remember. No reaction unfortunately, but I'll keep at it and see if we can get a reaction :D

FXO have an official twitter?


We will set one up soon, and a facebook too.


Awesome, hook me up when you have it online, I actually work now in Social media research, cool things can be done to get the word out! :D
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
zor.au
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia270 Posts
January 12 2011 05:48 GMT
#55
get practicing those new maps!
wow
Jarvs
Profile Joined December 2009
Australia639 Posts
January 12 2011 05:49 GMT
#56
Great news! Andy I wish you all the best.

This is the sort of stuff I wish was more available. The more foreigners giving GSL a (legitimate) shot the better for the scene.

frequency
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1901 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-12 06:03:44
January 12 2011 06:02 GMT
#57
On January 12 2011 14:47 Duckvillelol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2011 14:39 FXOpen wrote:
On January 12 2011 14:35 Duckvillelol wrote:
Shall I start up the twitter bandwagon again?

Recently I @tweeted Julia Gillard, Krudd, and erm... someone else I can't remember. No reaction unfortunately, but I'll keep at it and see if we can get a reaction :D

FXO have an official twitter?


We will set one up soon, and a facebook too.


Awesome, hook me up when you have it online, I actually work now in Social media research, cool things can be done to get the word out! :D


www.twitter.com/FXOpeneSports

Just made, I'll pretty it up and start posting constant updates soon
www.twitter.com/marconofrio | marconofrio.tumblr.com
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
January 12 2011 06:04 GMT
#58
Awesome, GL moonglade!
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
NaldoR
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore2198 Posts
January 12 2011 06:07 GMT
#59
yeah moonglade...show them the power of SEA
Spikeworld
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany61 Posts
January 12 2011 06:19 GMT
#60
Good luck moonglade! Always loved your stream!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE106
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12575
Rain 1534
GuemChi 988
Artosis 695
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox903
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam698
WinterStarcraft485
JimRising 410
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 32m
INu's Battles
10h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 32m
OSC
21h 47m
Replay Cast
22h 32m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.