• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

[Interview] GSL2 Ro16 Winner - Nada vs Leenock - Page 2

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
57 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
wintergt
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium1335 Posts
October 29 2010 06:14 GMT
#21
S-class just means you are auto-qualified for the seeded GSLs that will start next year. If you get A-class you're back-up for S-class. There will be 32 S-class and 32 spots open through qualifiers.
here i am
Rampager
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1007 Posts
October 29 2010 07:15 GMT
#22
Thank you for the rapid translations, seriously good work.

NaDa fighting ^_^
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
October 29 2010 08:50 GMT
#23
Good interview. Hopefully we get boxer vs nada!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Firereaver
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
India1701 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 09:16:27
October 29 2010 09:10 GMT
#24
On October 29 2010 13:34 infinitestory wrote:

Q: Thoughts on winning?
A: I was too worried. Even though I worked hard to control it, I was still too anxious when the match began. I'm happy that I still won 2:1.

Yeah. He loses match 1 and takes off his jacket. It was the equivalent of a *BANKAI (Or Zaraki taking off his eye-patch) !! Also tastosis do SUCH a good job of getting us PUMPED!!!!
Did they mention anything bout the jacket in the interview... I thought that was a very singular occurence.
Thanks for the translations.
*-Bleach reference
"They drone drone drone , me win" - JangMinChul(Iron/oGsMC)
Firereaver
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
India1701 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 09:15:31
October 29 2010 09:15 GMT
#25
Dp
"They drone drone drone , me win" - JangMinChul(Iron/oGsMC)
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
October 29 2010 09:15 GMT
#26
Very cheesy.


Thanks for the interview!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 29 2010 09:24 GMT
#27
His jacket is awesome "Old Generation".
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
October 29 2010 09:35 GMT
#28
yeah they need to ask "what's the significance of taking off your jacket after you lost game 1"

not sure if he did it unconsciously or he felt it was in the way.
Devolved
Profile Joined April 2008
United States2753 Posts
October 29 2010 09:41 GMT
#29
Fuck the jackets. Bring back the motherfucking capes!
$♥$
Xavv
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada168 Posts
October 29 2010 09:44 GMT
#30
Oooo I hope it's Boxer vs NaDa.

I like Loner but he's going to be much MUCH more nervous than Boxer. Going to be good games!
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
October 29 2010 09:49 GMT
#31
On October 29 2010 13:34 infinitestory wrote:
Q: You might face Boxer in the Ro8.
A: I'm already excited. I suppose Boxer is busy practicing, so I hope we both work hard and meet in the Ro8 for an excellent match. I'm feeling the same passion as from BW, many years ago. Of course, if Loner advances, I'll still play an interesting game.


Bolded line is for me as a fan the most important one. He's always bin my favourite player in BW and whenever he had a reason to win this guy would up the level. A burning- with-passion Nada could literally win against anyone through all eras of BW history.

To all users who don't know who he is, he basically had all the skills already combined in him when we didn't even know how much of a necessity it would become in BW. His handspeed was on a level that made you vomit and he could pull of one of, well if not the most multitasking heavy tactics the sk terran (many many groups of marines, medics and science vessels) with astonishing smoothness.

And you know what, even if he looses, I'm very glad to see him again in a booth having a good time.
SoJu.WeRRa
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)820 Posts
October 29 2010 09:54 GMT
#32
Congratulations to him, I hope he will do well thought Season2!
Fighting!
나를 찢어갈겨이씨발놈아왜나를미치게만들어니가뭘아는데?
antas
Profile Joined August 2010
Indonesia300 Posts
October 29 2010 09:57 GMT
#33
On October 29 2010 18:10 Firereaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 13:34 infinitestory wrote:

Q: Thoughts on winning?
A: I was too worried. Even though I worked hard to control it, I was still too anxious when the match began. I'm happy that I still won 2:1.

Yeah. He loses match 1 and takes off his jacket. It was the equivalent of a *BANKAI (Or Zaraki taking off his eye-patch) !! Also tastosis do SUCH a good job of getting us PUMPED!!!!
Did they mention anything bout the jacket in the interview... I thought that was a very singular occurence.
Thanks for the translations.
*-Bleach reference


Totally

It seems like he's becoming SUPER SAIYAN* or something :D lol

It looked like that he's really pissed when he got super cheesed like that :D But the map allows that kind of play, so I think everyone should be prepared for that kind of strats from now on :p The only way to prevent it seems to be closing the choke right away.

* - Dragon Ball :D
Entaro Adun!
epjx31
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United Kingdom324 Posts
October 29 2010 11:12 GMT
#34
Thanks for keeping the dream alive Nada!
Mind for OSL!
Slyda
Profile Joined September 2010
9 Posts
October 29 2010 12:46 GMT
#35
cheers for the translation!

Hopefully Boxer pulls through but Loner has been looking real strong.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 12:47:14
October 29 2010 12:46 GMT
#36
+ Show Spoiler +
Are there any Korean interview of Boxer's after match lolol. What are the Koreans thinking by now omg.
Boxer vs NaDa >< my heart will break at the end of the match in any case.


Forgot to spoiler
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
zzaaxxsscd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States626 Posts
October 29 2010 12:46 GMT
#37
The guy is a born winner! I love his style of play.

Funny to get a three-way translation (Korean->Chinese->English) so some slip ups might occur (e.g. hellions vs marauders) but it's great anyways since we usually don't get a straight KR->EN translation.

Thank you!
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
October 29 2010 12:48 GMT
#38
Oh man its happening! Dream match *drool
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
October 29 2010 12:58 GMT
#39
I can't wait until the NaDa vs Boxer match, it is going to be INSANE!!!!

I seriously do not know who to cheer for.. seriously
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 12:59:38
October 29 2010 12:59 GMT
#40
On October 29 2010 13:34 infinitestory wrote:
Q: Some people say that since Boxer is playing, Nada's strength is reduced.
A: I don't think so. I don't feel that as much as others right now. When Boxer and I play, it's not simple like 1+1=2.


So true.

Nada - GOAT.
Boxer - Emperor.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
Nina 112
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15224
Rain 2096
Dewaltoss 46
NaDa 32
Bale 29
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft645
Other Games
summit1g7831
Doublelift2931
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft345
C9.Mang0197
ArmadaUGS190
Maynarde140
ViBE105
ZombieGrub26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick902
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki212
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo846
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 54m
OSC
9h 54m
Stellar Fest
9h 54m
OSC
20h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.