• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

[Interview] GSL2 Ro16 Winner - Nada vs Leenock

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
57 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 29 2010 04:34 GMT
#1
After beating Leenock 2:1, Nada advanced to the Ro8 and has been named an S-class by some. His opponent will be the winner of Boxer vs Loner. Nada expressed a wish to work hard with Boxer together. He plans on playing an exciting game (even if Loner advances), and once again feels the passion he had in BW many years ago.

Nada

[image loading]


Q: Thoughts on winning?
A: I was too worried. Even though I worked hard to control it, I was still too anxious when the match began. I'm happy that I still won 2:1.

Q: In game 1, you got 6 pooled.
A: Very cheesy. I didn't know if my opponent would bring workers with the rush. His strategy execution was very solid. However, I knew that if I took game 2, my opponent would be more worried than me, and I would win.

Q: You played perfectly in games 2 and 3.
A: The game really didn't have any outstanding points, but I was still so nervous that my heart felt like it would leap out of my chest. Because I had lost game 1, in the beginning of game 2 I kept wondering whether my opponent would 6pool again. But I felt that if I followed my game plan, I would win.

Q: You've already earned the S-Class designation.
A: I'm very happy, and in the future I'll dedicate more games to the fans. I won't be satisfied with making the Ro8; I'll keep on working hard in practice.

Q: In game 2, you finally used Marauders. [T/N ty infinity21, also since when does vile chariot mean marauder]
A: I didn't have a choice. In practice, I usually used marines, but I discovered that marine only didn't work too well, so I made some marauders.

Q: You might face Boxer in the Ro8.
A: I'm already excited. I suppose Boxer is busy practicing, so I hope we both work hard and meet in the Ro8 for an excellent match. I'm feeling the same passion as from BW, many years ago. Of course, if Loner advances, I'll still play an interesting game.

Q: How is TvZ?
A: The probability of winning isn't high. Within my team, the Zergs are all quite strong; in order to beat them, perfect preparation is a necessity, whether one prepares epic cheese or management.

Q: From the start, people have been hyped for a Boxer vs Nada match.
A: Even though we are both in group C, we wouldn't have met at the beginning, so I didn't think about it too much. Right now, I feel relaxed. I hope Boxer also takes a relaxed attitude toward his games.

Q: Some people say that since Boxer is playing, Nada's strength is reduced.
A: I don't think so. I don't feel that as much as others right now. When Boxer and I play, it's not simple like 1+1=2.

Q: Anything else?
A: Thanks to oGs players and my practice partners on Bnet. In the future, I will keep working hard and I hope everyone cheers me on!

source: http://www.wfbrood.com/sc2/caifang/sc2_57489.html

Facebook Twitter Reddit
Translator:3
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
October 29 2010 04:35 GMT
#2
The s-class designation is official GSL qualification, not just a name people are throwing around. thanks for translating~
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
frogmelter
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States971 Posts
October 29 2010 04:38 GMT
#3
YEAH NADA~~~!

Boxer vs Nada gogo!

Tornado Terran fighting!

His games were pretty epic... though first game was pretty lame
TL+ Member
Aegeis
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1619 Posts
October 29 2010 04:57 GMT
#4
It is going to be a hell of a R08 if Boxer beats Loner, it's going to interesting how South Korea will react to this.
"Skills to pay the bills" - Artosis, https://twitter.com/AegeisSC2 ,http://www.tumblr.com/blog/socal-esports
Rea
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany88 Posts
October 29 2010 05:07 GMT
#5
On October 29 2010 13:38 frogmelter wrote:
Boxer vs Nada gogo!



plz not!

none will be able to enjoy it since the gomtv server will crash permanently
(`.*(C=(`.´Q)
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
October 29 2010 05:09 GMT
#6
Boxer vs Nada would be amazing.
StarSense
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
206 Posts
October 29 2010 05:12 GMT
#7
Boxer beating Loner and playing Nada is so important for the success of SC2 as a major e-sport in Korea.
coldasice
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia208 Posts
October 29 2010 05:13 GMT
#8
GG nada. I'm really happy with his games against leenock. It's like watching an anime, specially when he removes his jacket.
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 05:17:28
October 29 2010 05:17 GMT
#9
On October 29 2010 14:09 DystopiaX wrote:
Boxer vs Nada would be amazing.


Indeed. And those oGs jackets are quite awesome.
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
Quasimoto3000
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States471 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 05:20:52
October 29 2010 05:19 GMT
#10

Q: In game 2, you finally used Hellions. [T/N literally, says vile chariots]
A: I didn't have a choice. In practice, I usually used marines, but I discovered that marine only didn't work too well, so I made some hellions.




This made me lol,

"Well I made it this far using only marines, but i realized it wasnt the best strategy so i decided to add in some helions" - Nada the most awesome dude to play SC
Every sunday a nun lays from my gunplay
MasterZilla
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Sweden234 Posts
October 29 2010 05:25 GMT
#11
On October 29 2010 13:34 infinitestory wrote:
Q: How is TvZ?
A: The probability of winning isn't high. Within my team, the Zergs are all quite strong; in order to beat them, perfect preparation is a necessity, whether one prepares epic cheese or management.


I would love to see some "epic cheese" from NaDa

NaDa vs BoxeR could be a very epic TvT series. NaDa played his last TvT in a very BW-esque manner, and if BoxeR does the same, we could be in for some long games of careful tank positioning and strategic maneuvering.
For Aiur! - If you reach for the stars and miss, you still might end up walking among the clouds.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
October 29 2010 05:31 GMT
#12
It's not hellions, nada said marauders.
Official Entusman #21
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
October 29 2010 05:45 GMT
#13
On October 29 2010 14:31 infinity21 wrote:
It's not hellions, nada said marauders.


Yeh, I just checked the original Korean interview, it was Marauders they talked about, not Hellions.
Commentator
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 29 2010 05:46 GMT
#14
On October 29 2010 14:31 infinity21 wrote:
It's not hellions, nada said marauders.

ok, will fix

this is odd because the LR talks a lot about Nada using hellions
Translator:3
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
October 29 2010 06:05 GMT
#15
Two things:

1) I also love the oGs jackets. Coolest ones out there, with TL also being at the top (I have no idea why most other teams have awful ones when there are such great examples. . . .).

2) Would anyone be so kind as to explain the different classifications (with how NaDa is now called "S-Class")? I, of course, get that it's a type of ranking, but I was wondering if anyone could give a list of the ranks and say what they all mean.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
October 29 2010 06:07 GMT
#16
I find it hard to believe that Nada actually said "very cheesy" considering his years in the gaming community and seeing a lot of shit like that.

Is that literally what he said?
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
October 29 2010 06:07 GMT
#17
I don't know who to root for between Boxer and Loner. Two of my favorite Terrans in SC2. No matter who wins, I'll be sad.
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
Aegeis
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1619 Posts
October 29 2010 06:08 GMT
#18
I think S-class is where you get invited to GSL world tourney or something of that sort.
"Skills to pay the bills" - Artosis, https://twitter.com/AegeisSC2 ,http://www.tumblr.com/blog/socal-esports
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 06:10:26
October 29 2010 06:08 GMT
#19
On October 29 2010 14:46 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 14:31 infinity21 wrote:
It's not hellions, nada said marauders.

ok, will fix

this is odd because the LR talks a lot about Nada using hellions


its ok man a lot of people win korea would understand.How does one make someone who has no mother right?

Edit:S-Class means free entry of the round of 64 for all the GSLs(and Blzzard tournament) starting next year.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 29 2010 06:09 GMT
#20
On October 29 2010 15:07 On_Slaught wrote:
I find it hard to believe that Nada actually said "very cheesy" considering his years in the gaming community and seeing a lot of shit like that.

Is that literally what he said?

He literally said "extremely unorthodox"
Translator:3
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech130
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 42
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8089
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1574
markeloff106
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1009
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax263
DeMusliM225
byalli112
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)7
hiko2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
57m
The PondCast
21h 57m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.