• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7414 users

Starcraft 2 Beta Key Giveaway - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
July 31 2009 01:23 GMT
#21
was already suscribed XD Love your vids and i hope you get some nice cast on that coming page of you man
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
QuoC
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States724 Posts
July 31 2009 01:37 GMT
#22
subscribed.. this is very generous of you
Dario "TLO" Wünsch -- Favorite SC2 Player
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
July 31 2009 01:50 GMT
#23
I support your marketting.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 31 2009 05:30 GMT
#24
Subscribed! I know the chances are slim, but it can't hurt.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
AdunToridas
Profile Joined December 2008
Germany380 Posts
July 31 2009 08:39 GMT
#25
Sry.. is this stuff real? I think it's suspicious...
« People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger that my best friend was born in a manger? »
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
July 31 2009 10:29 GMT
#26
My chance is less than 0.0001%. Subscribed anyways.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 31 2009 14:11 GMT
#27
subscribed, but what if they don't give out SC2 beta keys?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
July 31 2009 20:29 GMT
#28
On July 31 2009 23:11 Amber[LighT] wrote:
subscribed, but what if they don't give out SC2 beta keys?


Already answered
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
August 01 2009 22:43 GMT
#29
On July 31 2009 10:50 Kennigit wrote:
I support your marketting.


Haha thanks dude, and thanks everyone.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
August 01 2009 23:20 GMT
#30
more important, if you pick my name


*Random* giveaway means you guys have no influence on who will get it, neither will he. So please...

Clever marketing, though, I'll give you that. Not gonna subscribe, as that's something I only do if I think the content is worth it, and haven't got the time to check if you pass, but yea... nice idea.
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
August 02 2009 02:25 GMT
#31
Hmmmm subscribed. You have a very soothing voice. Good for casting :D

I'm thehunter942 on there. Don't mock me I've had that since I was 10 :< still, very generous grateful for opportunity even if it's probably 1/32000 so not holding my breath here lmao
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-02 04:37:04
August 02 2009 03:36 GMT
#32
On August 02 2009 11:25 Wire wrote:
Hmmmm subscribed. You have a very soothing voice. Good for casting :D

I'm thehunter942 on there. Don't mock me I've had that since I was 10 :< still, very generous grateful for opportunity even if it's probably 1/32000 so not holding my breath here lmao


Haha what's wrong with the name "thehunter", kind of boring but nothing wrong with it.
420zerg
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia47 Posts
August 02 2009 05:11 GMT
#33
how are you actually going to choose? with a random program? don't suppose we'll ever know because you won't be accountable
smokin on the dro
ActualSteve
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States627 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-02 07:32:24
August 02 2009 07:31 GMT
#34
On July 31 2009 10:50 Kennigit wrote:
I support your marketting.


Comparable to the lottery, although the "income" will go towards kudos and not education!
EDIT: ... and hillbillies who inevitably blow the cash.
But yeah, I doff my cap at the idea.
You are now breathing manually.
F[5]aLaMaT
Profile Joined May 2009
United States71 Posts
August 02 2009 08:29 GMT
#35
On July 31 2009 05:30 inReacH wrote:
Hey everyone!

So I've just made a few announcements in one of my videos, one of them being that I am going to be giving away a SC2 beta key shortly before beta begins.

For more details you can watch the video here:



In the video I also announce the new website that the team I am on is launching soon:
http://www.StarcraftCast.com

Good luck to everyone who enters from TeamLiquid!

is your site coming out "blizzard" soon? :D
Legend
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
August 02 2009 09:01 GMT
#36
On August 02 2009 16:31 ActualSteve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2009 10:50 Kennigit wrote:
I support your marketting.


Comparable to the lottery, although the "income" will go towards kudos and not education!
EDIT: ... and hillbillies who inevitably blow the cash.
But yeah, I doff my cap at the idea.


I think he's referring to how I gave people the opportunity to get more chances to win the key if they promoted awareness of the contest for me.. it's in the video comments.

And he may also be specifically talking about the fact that I asked people not to create threads on teamliquid.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
August 02 2009 12:06 GMT
#37
On August 02 2009 17:29 F[5]aLaMaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2009 05:30 inReacH wrote:
Hey everyone!

So I've just made a few announcements in one of my videos, one of them being that I am going to be giving away a SC2 beta key shortly before beta begins.

For more details you can watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaeHk4V5LDY

In the video I also announce the new website that the team I am on is launching soon:
http://www.StarcraftCast.com

Good luck to everyone who enters from TeamLiquid!

is your site coming out "blizzard" soon? :D


If you want to know exactly when the site is launching go here:

http://www.starcraftcast.com/
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
August 02 2009 13:27 GMT
#38
SUBSCRIBEDDDD
dats racist
LaLuSh
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden2358 Posts
August 02 2009 18:53 GMT
#39
Hey InReach I've got a question. Do you even play starcraft?
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
August 02 2009 19:05 GMT
#40
he does, ive played him afew times in iccup afew seasons ago I believe.
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16678
StarCastTV_EN405
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings117
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko323
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11437
Jaedong 6115
EffOrt 2702
BeSt 1234
actioN 856
Killer 705
Soma 593
ZerO 518
Pusan 488
Horang2 415
[ Show more ]
Zeus 246
Stork 224
Rush 198
JYJ 160
Barracks 136
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 24
sorry 24
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5223
Dendi515
XaKoH 330
League of Legends
Reynor49
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2394
WinterStarcraft2294
Other Games
gofns63183
singsing1507
olofmeister1252
byalli543
Livibee194
OGKoka 104
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
StarCraft 2
WardiTV259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 237
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV21
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 20m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.