• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12407 users

G5 is a sore loser - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
July 20 2009 06:21 GMT
#81
The amount of rage contained in this single thread is ridiculous.
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
July 20 2009 06:23 GMT
#82
On July 20 2009 14:41 Artosis wrote:
LOL i love all the top usa players.

angriest bunch of nerds on the internet.



haha

this thread is the true face of the american starcraft scene
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 06:24:16
July 20 2009 06:23 GMT
#83
On July 20 2009 15:21 BanZu wrote:
The amount of rage contained in this single thread is ridiculous.


(>'.'-)><(-^.^-)><('.'<.)

Welcome to USA Starcraft

Hello my name is G5 -_^/`
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 06:28:44
July 20 2009 06:27 GMT
#84
On July 20 2009 13:37 G5 wrote:
Jumper everyone knows your a cheesy newbie



Probably should have expected some form of cheese in your games then... Instead you lost 3 times to it. I'm sure you're the better player overall but it kinda reminds me of Idra vs F91. Oh well..
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
July 20 2009 06:28 GMT
#85
On July 20 2009 15:23 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 14:41 Artosis wrote:
LOL i love all the top usa players.

angriest bunch of nerds on the internet.



haha

this thread is the true face of the american starcraft scene


You're the true face of cheesing all-in trash. What's your point?
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 20 2009 06:30 GMT
#86
On July 20 2009 15:11 cgrinker wrote:
Show nested quote +
THERE IS A REASON I HAVE A FUCKING CARRIER NEXT TO MY NAME.
Last edit: 2009-07-20 13:19:52



I've actually always wondered, why is this?


He won some tournament I think.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
July 20 2009 06:31 GMT
#87
--- Nuked ---
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 06:34:24
July 20 2009 06:33 GMT
#88
On July 20 2009 15:30 FragKrag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 15:11 cgrinker wrote:
THERE IS A REASON I HAVE A FUCKING CARRIER NEXT TO MY NAME.
Last edit: 2009-07-20 13:19:52



I've actually always wondered, why is this?


He won some tournament I think.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=66283
PRIZES

1. On behalf of the winning team, I will donate $20 to fund AIDS awareness in Africa.

2. To each individual on the winning team that goes 4-0 in their group, I will allow them to select whatever level icon they wish to have beside their name.

3. To the one player, on any team, who shows the true character of their race through great gameplay, we will give an exclusive FakeSteve MSPaint original, depicting your dedication to your race. I will be the judge of this through your replays.
ModeratorGodfather
D00dles
Profile Joined June 2008
Cambodia217 Posts
July 20 2009 06:33 GMT
#89
OH SNAP, it's on now.

Lol @ drama.
"This. How people cant see it is beyond me... how making a copy of something is stealing is also beyond me. Is it stealing to make a photo copy of a book?" - HuskyTheHusky
geegee1
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States618 Posts
July 20 2009 06:41 GMT
#90
man you guys arguing here is pathetic why dont you guys settle it on iccup and talk it out since g5 is nerd raging because he lost in starcraft and in a tournament that doesnt win anything. G5 starcraft not fun anymore? always about winning? cant take the lose? go quit starcraft please if your not even enjoying the fun of starcraft anymore because of that attitude. its stupid and childish went u cry over a game
pew pew
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 06:48:48
July 20 2009 06:42 GMT
#91
On July 20 2009 15:28 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 15:23 Shauni wrote:
On July 20 2009 14:41 Artosis wrote:
LOL i love all the top usa players.

angriest bunch of nerds on the internet.



haha

this thread is the true face of the american starcraft scene


You're the true face of cheesing all-in trash. What's your point?


LOL I'm not very offended when it's coming from a player who consider 2 gate FE in PvP cheese... Learn your definitions before lashing out at people randomly. And you're behaving like a 12 year old kid holding a grudge for weeks when I never did anything to you. Act your age damnit.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
bN`
Profile Joined May 2009
Slovenia504 Posts
July 20 2009 06:46 GMT
#92
While this is obv a joke I was really lolling on the floor after I read the op and remembered an LZstream from 5 days ago where LZ is like: "yeah well, Flash is a cheesy BBS noob and he knocked Effort ou tof the osl." and G5 says something along the lines of "Dude, a win is a win ask any progamer"

roflcakes
"It's just a ride." - Bill Hicks
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
July 20 2009 06:54 GMT
#93
I can't tell if the Shauni/Louder rant is serious or not =P
leMaj24
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States262 Posts
July 20 2009 06:55 GMT
#94
lol anyone who's played against him or been on his FL knows that he whines alot, i remember in the EX vent he'd always cry about someone being cheesy/all-in when thats what he relys on the majority of the time.
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
July 20 2009 06:59 GMT
#95
On July 20 2009 15:46 bN` wrote:
While this is obv a joke I was really lolling on the floor after I read the op and remembered an LZstream from 5 days ago where LZ is like: "yeah well, Flash is a cheesy BBS noob and he knocked Effort ou tof the osl." and G5 says something along the lines of "Dude, a win is a win ask any progamer"

roflcakes

QFT
Karma is a bitch
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 07:04:02
July 20 2009 07:02 GMT
#96
On July 20 2009 15:42 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 15:28 Louder wrote:
On July 20 2009 15:23 Shauni wrote:
On July 20 2009 14:41 Artosis wrote:
LOL i love all the top usa players.

angriest bunch of nerds on the internet.



haha

this thread is the true face of the american starcraft scene


You're the true face of cheesing all-in trash. What's your point?


LOL I'm not very offended when it's coming from a player who consider 2 gate FE in PvP cheese... Learn your definitions before lashing out at people randomly. And you're behaving like a 12 year old kid holding a grudge for weeks when I never did anything to you. Act your age damnit.


I've watched your stream. I've seen you play plenty. You're cheesey as fuck, and you all in constantly.

On July 20 2009 15:55 leMaj24 wrote:
lol anyone who's played against him or been on his FL knows that he whines alot, i remember in the EX vent he'd always cry about someone being cheesy/all-in when thats what he relys on the majority of the time.


You're an idiot. Have you ever played ladder on ICCup? If you don't think it's a cheese/all in nightmare then you're definitely an idiot. Also, I was never on EX vent except to 2v2 with Tenryu, except like maybe a week before I quit paying for it.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 20 2009 07:03 GMT
#97
On July 20 2009 15:13 Metal[x] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 14:45 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On July 20 2009 14:29 Metal[x] wrote:
G5 was always bm, you guys didn't know this? lol...id say about 75% of the "elite" american sc players are bm haha


The other 25% being your friend dino etc?

shut the fuck up.


did i say dino was gm, and being in the 25%? no..but ok! who are the "etc" that you are talking about? lol! the other 25% being yosh, eth(if he still played), and some others i suppose..youre definitely part of the 75% though!


eth hacked and you're good friends with dino

Point is you are not one to judge.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 20 2009 07:06 GMT
#98
On July 20 2009 16:02 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 15:42 Shauni wrote:
On July 20 2009 15:28 Louder wrote:
On July 20 2009 15:23 Shauni wrote:
On July 20 2009 14:41 Artosis wrote:
LOL i love all the top usa players.

angriest bunch of nerds on the internet.



haha

this thread is the true face of the american starcraft scene


You're the true face of cheesing all-in trash. What's your point?


LOL I'm not very offended when it's coming from a player who consider 2 gate FE in PvP cheese... Learn your definitions before lashing out at people randomly. And you're behaving like a 12 year old kid holding a grudge for weeks when I never did anything to you. Act your age damnit.


I've watched your stream. I've seen you play plenty. You're cheesey as fuck, and you all in constantly.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 15:55 leMaj24 wrote:
lol anyone who's played against him or been on his FL knows that he whines alot, i remember in the EX vent he'd always cry about someone being cheesy/all-in when thats what he relys on the majority of the time.


You're an idiot. Have you ever played ladder on ICCup? If you don't think it's a cheese/all in nightmare then you're definitely an idiot. Also, I was never on EX vent except to 2v2 with Tenryu, except like maybe a week before I quit paying for it.


I think he was talking about some other team that was around for like 1 month called EX (when you weren't even playing BW), so basically his post is just full of wrong stuff O_O!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Dgtl
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada889 Posts
July 20 2009 07:10 GMT
#99
Fuck, I thought this thread was about the Logitech G5 and something about it sucking, but this is much, much better :D
^______________^
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
July 20 2009 07:17 GMT
#100
On July 20 2009 16:02 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 15:42 Shauni wrote:
On July 20 2009 15:28 Louder wrote:
On July 20 2009 15:23 Shauni wrote:
On July 20 2009 14:41 Artosis wrote:
LOL i love all the top usa players.

angriest bunch of nerds on the internet.



haha

this thread is the true face of the american starcraft scene


You're the true face of cheesing all-in trash. What's your point?


LOL I'm not very offended when it's coming from a player who consider 2 gate FE in PvP cheese... Learn your definitions before lashing out at people randomly. And you're behaving like a 12 year old kid holding a grudge for weeks when I never did anything to you. Act your age damnit.


I've watched your stream. I've seen you play plenty. You're cheesey as fuck, and you all in constantly.


You're right. I cheese like fuck, and I don't know how to play standard. Thanks for straightening me up Louder, I'll try not to cheese again... Can you teach me how to play protoss the safe and sound progamer style instead, maybe help me with my mechanics and stuff?
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Reynor 186
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6531
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo784
olofmeister524
Khaldor447
KnowMe333
crisheroes185
Livibee165
ToD83
Mew2King81
Beastyqt8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach80
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie923
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
47m
BSL Open Qualifier
47m
OSC
4h 47m
Replay Cast
4h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.