• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12265 users

G5 is a sore loser - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Verilan
Profile Joined March 2009
United States67 Posts
July 20 2009 04:45 GMT
#41
I'm looking forward to watching the reps and appreciate the humorous context Jumperer was so gracious to provide.

It's the internet. You can never assume someone is 100% serious. Sigh @ the utterly predictable and useless "omg you're just as bm for posting this" flood of replies.
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5545 Posts
July 20 2009 04:46 GMT
#42
On July 20 2009 13:41 Jumperer wrote:
game 1+2 wasn't really cheese, seriously game 1 I went reaver into carriers. Second game he went all-in against me so i countered it with 4 gates. Game 3 I exploited his greedy build order. He could've stopped it with better micro.

I would've played standard reaver build on Python/outsider against his P

Would G5 beat me if he went protoss and we play mirrored builds? Easily. But that's not the point. The point is, why BM over nothing?

I think g5 thought you were massing pylons when he had you contained on python...i mean, making gateways and producing UNITS? holy SHIT this is revolutionary stuff

and then on outsider, i think he thought siege tanks shot upwards? yeah thats the only explanation i could come up with as to why he sieged when he saw the carriers then let his entire army die

that whole bluestorm ordeal could have been avoided by...scouting? I think they teach that at D- level, not sure though t.t
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
July 20 2009 04:46 GMT
#43
Out of curiosity, why do you have a fucking carrier next to your name?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
foppa
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada451 Posts
July 20 2009 04:47 GMT
#44
how the fuck do you lose to 4 gate on blue storm like shit. count pylons and you should be able to fucking figure there is a proxy. common g5; wtf!
i can take you
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
July 20 2009 04:50 GMT
#45
--- Nuked ---
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 20 2009 04:50 GMT
#46
On July 20 2009 13:47 foppa wrote:
how the fuck do you lose to 4 gate on blue storm like shit. count pylons and you should be able to fucking figure there is a proxy. common g5; wtf!

Some people don't know. That's no way to talk -___-
POGGERS
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 20 2009 04:50 GMT
#47
On July 20 2009 13:46 Sentenal wrote:
Out of curiosity, why do you have a fucking carrier next to your name?


I hear reading the whole thread is important before posting.

And stuff like this is what makes bw still interesting
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Mickey
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2606 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 04:58:28
July 20 2009 04:57 GMT
#48
I just lost a lot of respect for you G5. I mean Idra, but you too =/

Random note. What's the most shocking/funny BM display a non-Korean has even shown? I seem to remember Idra calling a certain p a newb for using carriers. That was pretty funny. I think it was on gosugamers tourney, or am I mistaken?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-20 04:59:02
July 20 2009 04:58 GMT
#49
On July 20 2009 13:46 Sentenal wrote:
Out of curiosity, why do you have a fucking carrier next to your name?
lol noob sent! read the thread hehehe.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
July 20 2009 05:00 GMT
#50
I had something happen like this yesterday. I lost 3-1 in the finals of the tournament and the guy (zerg) 4 pool'd me first game and all in 2 hatch lurker ling in game 4 and I was pretty pissed and left the last game without a gg and left bnet but I calmed down after but I never called the guy a newbie or something LOL
김택용 Fighting!
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
July 20 2009 05:02 GMT
#51
i like g5
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
0xDEADBEEF
Profile Joined September 2007
Germany1235 Posts
July 20 2009 05:04 GMT
#52
On July 20 2009 13:50 Divinek wrote:
And stuff like this is what makes bw still interesting


Funny in a way... and sad at the same time.

Here we have one of the best foreign players who:
- is BM during or immediately after a game and doesn't even change his position later
- thinks that one is only good if one wins by playing straight-up (i.e. no cheese or weird builds)

Now I know that this amusingly retarded behavior is pretty much standard for almost all good SC gamers nowadays, but still... it's sad. One just can't take these kids seriously.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
July 20 2009 05:07 GMT
#53
On July 20 2009 14:00 Yaqoob wrote:
I had something happen like this yesterday. I lost 3-1 in the finals of the tournament and the guy (zerg) 4 pool'd me first game and all in 2 hatch lurker ling in game 4 and I was pretty pissed and left the last game without a gg and left bnet but I calmed down after but I never called the guy a newbie or something LOL

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98061&currentpage=2#27
lol
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
July 20 2009 05:11 GMT
#54
On July 20 2009 14:02 MyLostTemple wrote:
i like g5

Don't tell Daniel about G5's bm or he might turn into Super Rage Man!
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
July 20 2009 05:13 GMT
#55
On July 20 2009 14:07 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2009 14:00 Yaqoob wrote:
I had something happen like this yesterday. I lost 3-1 in the finals of the tournament and the guy (zerg) 4 pool'd me first game and all in 2 hatch lurker ling in game 4 and I was pretty pissed and left the last game without a gg and left bnet but I calmed down after but I never called the guy a newbie or something LOL

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98061&currentpage=2#27
lol

I saw your post but I didn't want to say what tournament it was but I guess its out in the open now :D
김택용 Fighting!
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
July 20 2009 05:14 GMT
#56
On July 20 2009 13:24 Kennigit wrote:
I remember when i watched Artosis lose to some Polish protoss's DTs in TSL and felt the full rush of his nerd rage. I remember the phrase "LRN 2 DO YOUR JOB TL ADMIN GOD FUCK"...now we are internet bros so i wouldn't worry too much about it LOL.

I've heard of Artosis's nerdrage too...lol.
Hello
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
July 20 2009 05:22 GMT
#57
well, everyone has those days
sucks to be G5 getting 3-0'd
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
July 20 2009 05:29 GMT
#58
G5 was always bm, you guys didn't know this? lol...id say about 75% of the "elite" american sc players are bm haha
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
July 20 2009 05:30 GMT
#59
Who isn't mad when they just got beat by some guy 3 times in a row who did gay builds + your bragging of it in this thread makes him seem less like what you say he is.

I don't really know G5 other then the fact that he plays protoss and he beat GoRush with scouts, but he seems to be a lot cooler/funnier/betteratsc then you are
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
July 20 2009 05:32 GMT
#60
this jumperer guy is even more annoying holy shit

shut the fuck up man
With a gust of wind, perhaps.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1048
TKL 366
IndyStarCraft 270
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1048
ByuN 454
TKL 366
IndyStarCraft 270
Reynor 176
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Calm 2661
Shuttle 433
actioN 168
Mini 133
firebathero 114
White-Ra 83
Mong 47
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m6462
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2650
Liquid`Hasu466
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2007
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo764
olofmeister552
Khaldor447
KnowMe324
crisheroes189
Livibee165
ToD138
Mew2King82
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick371
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach82
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV556
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1653
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
49m
BSL Open Qualifier
49m
OSC
4h 49m
Replay Cast
4h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.