• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7828 users

[UPDATE!] Post Your Cake! - Page 17

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 38 Next All
zuqbu
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany797 Posts
June 10 2009 10:16 GMT
#321
when i saw vincze01's cake i thought it was photoshoped. amazing work! the others look tasty, too ^_^
o_O
lepape
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada557 Posts
June 10 2009 12:08 GMT
#322
The level of competition for such a casual contest is amazing.

My favorite so far is still the Reaver. It's a basic idea, it looks perfect, and above all, it looks so tasty.
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
June 10 2009 12:54 GMT
#323
goddamn the barracks cake looks delicious
aka. Samael
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
June 10 2009 13:07 GMT
#324
I think we should do 2 keys for Vincze01 and then 1 for the rest. If we change it from 2 each to 1 each now the only one who really gets screwed from it is Vincze01 so this seems the most fair and would make everyone happy.
Administrator
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
June 10 2009 13:07 GMT
#325
The battlecruiser is amazing.
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
June 10 2009 13:16 GMT
#326
Yeah when i saw vincze01s cake i was like "whoa no way he baked that"
that bc is so good aswell
:D
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Pape
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Serbia419 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-10 13:50:38
June 10 2009 13:49 GMT
#327
On June 10 2009 22:07 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
I think we should do 2 keys for Vincze01 and then 1 for the rest. If we change it from 2 each to 1 each now the only one who really gets screwed from it is Vincze01 so this seems the most fair and would make everyone happy.


Maybe we are speaking too soon, I mean there is still about a week of this to go and I know some people have been making there cakes for a few days now so good things could still be here to come!

I am for the 1 key and 6 winners though, it takes too much time to make these things and it would be a shame if somebody gets 2 keys and gives it to somebody that doesn't even follow sc2 or didn't do jack to earn it!
good luck have fun!
proberush
Profile Joined June 2009
1 Post
June 10 2009 14:28 GMT
#328
Prizes:
The top 3 entries (to be determined by the TL staff) will each receive two (2) beta keys for the upcoming SC2 beta! Afterall, playing with a friend is way more fun than playing alone.

"Afterall, playing with a friend is way more fun than playing alone."
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
June 10 2009 14:30 GMT
#329
1/6 is my vote if I am voting.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
June 10 2009 14:34 GMT
#330
On June 10 2009 23:28 proberush wrote:
Prizes:
The top 3 entries (to be determined by the TL staff) will each receive two (2) beta keys for the upcoming SC2 beta! Afterall, playing with a friend is way more fun than playing alone.

"Afterall, playing with a friend is way more fun than playing alone."

You can play with me! :D! I'll be your friend!
Moderator
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
June 10 2009 14:44 GMT
#331
On June 10 2009 22:07 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
I think we should do 2 keys for Vincze01 and then 1 for the rest. If we change it from 2 each to 1 each now the only one who really gets screwed from it is Vincze01 so this seems the most fair and would make everyone happy.


Why would he be the only one to get screwed? Everyone has done hard work, and you're talking like he's already won when there are still days left until the end.
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-10 16:04:20
June 10 2009 15:42 GMT
#332
On June 10 2009 23:44 Vedic wrote:
Why would he be the only one to get screwed? Everyone has done hard work, and you're talking like he's already won when there are still days left until the end.

I dunno if you have actually looked at his cake but there's a tiny chance someone comes up with a cake that looks better than his. Or even comes close for that matter. He probably would finish top 3 no matter what and thus would have had 2 keys unless we change the reward system. I mean, just look at the reactions in this topic.
Administrator
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-10 16:04:47
June 10 2009 16:04 GMT
#333
omfg im in love with the hatchery cake, perfect look on everything omg! Its as if the game is just paused and its not even a cake!
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
June 10 2009 16:19 GMT
#334
On June 11 2009 00:42 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2009 23:44 Vedic wrote:
Why would he be the only one to get screwed? Everyone has done hard work, and you're talking like he's already won when there are still days left until the end.

I dunno if you have actually looked at his cake but there's a tiny chance someone comes up with a cake that looks better than his. Or even comes close for that matter. He probably would finish top 3 no matter what and thus would have had 2 keys unless we change the reward system. I mean, just look at the reactions in this topic.




I think as long as he is ok with it we all should be.If however he feels that he deserves the 2 than by all means I get Naz's point and it is doubtful he wouldn't make top 3 at this time.Some serious skills would have to be shown in order for him to loss top spot let alone 2nd or 3rd.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
June 10 2009 17:01 GMT
#335
On June 11 2009 00:42 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2009 23:44 Vedic wrote:
Why would he be the only one to get screwed? Everyone has done hard work, and you're talking like he's already won when there are still days left until the end.

I dunno if you have actually looked at his cake but there's a tiny chance someone comes up with a cake that looks better than his. Or even comes close for that matter. He probably would finish top 3 no matter what and thus would have had 2 keys unless we change the reward system. I mean, just look at the reactions in this topic.


Well yes, but how is he specifically the one that really gets screwed? All of the people in the top 3 were going to get 2, so they're all displaced equally by a choice like this.
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
June 10 2009 17:11 GMT
#336
That other hatchery cake is very awesome as well.

Are we sure the one everyone is talking about is actually edible? Haha looks like its made out of clay.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
June 10 2009 17:15 GMT
#337
looking back at the reaver, that one looks DAMN delicious, too

and huskythehusky, yeah everything is edible, you can check his further pictures, seems 100% legit to me
aka. Samael
Vincze01
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary7 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-10 23:37:30
June 10 2009 17:52 GMT
#338
Actually, I worked hard for two days, so I could play with my friends if I win a beta key (although of course there is no guarantee that I will win, as there is almost a weeks left, and many masterpieces can be created in that time).My other reason was, that it seems like stracraft2.hu in Hungary probably won't get keys, so I made an offer to the editors of the homepage that if I win, they can use the keys, and thus they could supply the Hungarian fans with all kinds of replays and share experiences with them about the game.I know that everyone has been working really hard, but I think that this is a competition and not everyone would win a prize anyways... But of course, this is not my decision to make, so if you feel that it is best that way, then 6 peolpe should get 1 key each.

Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-11 01:21:38
June 11 2009 01:18 GMT
#339
On June 11 2009 02:52 Vincze01 wrote:
Actually, I worked hard for two days, so I could play with my friends if I win a beta key (although of course there is no guarantee that I will win, as there is almost a weeks left, and many masterpieces can be created in that time).My other reason was, that it seems like stracraft2.hu in Hungary probably won't get keys, so I made an offer to the editors of the homepage that if I win, they can use the keys, and thus they could supply the Hungarian fans with all kinds of replays and share experiences with them about the game.I know that everyone has been working really hard, but I think that this is a competition and not everyone would win a prize anyways... But of course, this is not my decision to make, so if you feel that it is best that way, then 6 peolpe should get 1 key each.




For the sake of everyone in Hungary give this man 2 keys. You earned it bro!
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
IreScath
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada521 Posts
June 11 2009 01:31 GMT
#340
On June 11 2009 10:18 Archerofaiur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2009 02:52 Vincze01 wrote:
Actually, I worked hard for two days, so I could play with my friends if I win a beta key (although of course there is no guarantee that I will win, as there is almost a weeks left, and many masterpieces can be created in that time).My other reason was, that it seems like stracraft2.hu in Hungary probably won't get keys, so I made an offer to the editors of the homepage that if I win, they can use the keys, and thus they could supply the Hungarian fans with all kinds of replays and share experiences with them about the game.I know that everyone has been working really hard, but I think that this is a competition and not everyone would win a prize anyways... But of course, this is not my decision to make, so if you feel that it is best that way, then 6 peolpe should get 1 key each.




For the sake of everyone in Hungary give this man 2 keys. You earned it bro!



IreScath
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 152
-ZergGirl 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1817
Hyuk 262
910 67
Yoon 38
Bale 34
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 13
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 638
Reynor49
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox595
Mew2King59
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor222
Other Games
summit1g6076
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft251
C9.Mang0201
Sick191
Livibee170
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream215
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Stunt467
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 44m
Stellar Fest
6h 44m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.