• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8865 users

Starcraft wedgie - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
March 24 2009 02:08 GMT
#41
I don't care if it's a troll or not, it made me laugh, really hard. =P
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 24 2009 02:08 GMT
#42
Someone please close this. Despite how fucking hilarious it is.
♞
sagrado_corazon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States100 Posts
March 24 2009 02:12 GMT
#43
you can try playing while standing up?
Batibot
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines348 Posts
March 24 2009 02:13 GMT
#44
No, I don't have this problem. You could just take a break between games and fix the wedgie.
Jaedong has to be a Bonjwa. Tired of of rooting for July.
Sonu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada577 Posts
March 24 2009 02:16 GMT
#45
i laughed
hard

but i also believe this is bs>.> u sound like a nerd from the 90's lol

but still... ehhh.... drink plenty of water and umm... imho no one has ever had this problem. are u C-?
"I really like this wall-in, because its not a fucking wall" - DAy[9]
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 24 2009 02:17 GMT
#46
FAKE which means not funny
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
March 24 2009 02:21 GMT
#47
I had a computer chair and it only cost 20 dollars (like it's a thousand pesos here in the phil) I was leaning on the right side of that chair and I fucking broke one of it's legs...

But the good thing about that is it didn't give me a wedgie...

+ Show Spoiler +
Is your rocking chair a fucking bully?


I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
March 24 2009 02:25 GMT
#48
Didn't have the spirit of trolling. I just thought of something funny and knew people would get a laugh.
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
March 24 2009 02:32 GMT
#49
If someone gets a good answer to this MiR should move it to strategy.

And then Chill should put it in recommended threads.

And then everyone should learn from it.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 24 2009 02:33 GMT
#50
On March 24 2009 11:25 thopol wrote:
Didn't have the spirit of trolling. I just thought of something funny and knew people would get a laugh.



that would be a troll
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
HyoSang
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States194 Posts
March 24 2009 02:33 GMT
#51
STATIX FTW.
EE HAN TIMING!!
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
March 24 2009 02:36 GMT
#52
sit in child booster seat with a seatbelt
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
March 24 2009 02:38 GMT
#53
LOL
Dgtl
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada889 Posts
March 24 2009 02:39 GMT
#54
God this is so funny!!!!!!!
^______________^
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
March 24 2009 02:40 GMT
#55
On March 24 2009 11:08 Chuiu wrote:
Someone please close this. Despite how fucking hilarious it is.

But it is so funny!

Great troll 10/10!
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
March 24 2009 02:43 GMT
#56
On March 24 2009 07:30 thopol wrote:
I get so excited I am snorting and shit. It doesn't affect my play a lot but my boxers ride up my butt so far. No joke. I bled one time and it wasn't pretty.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Do you think some kind of harness would be the best bet, cause that's what I was thinking.


So wait, if you shit and bleed all over your ass..? then you should have an infection on your butt right now correct?
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Mista
Profile Joined January 2009
Singapore1022 Posts
March 24 2009 02:45 GMT
#57
This is terrible oh what will you do now
Time for some Revolution !
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
March 24 2009 02:46 GMT
#58
lmao, sticky plz
Chance favors the prepared mind.
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
March 24 2009 02:51 GMT
#59
Damn i loled soooooo hard, you sire, are the troll lord
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
ZerglingShepherd
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada99 Posts
March 24 2009 03:09 GMT
#60
Why even wear boxers? Rock out with your cock out!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
Patches Events
16h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.