• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10276 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 12

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 81 Next
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 14 2008 04:02 GMT
#221
Damn this thread gets filled up quick :O
Moderator
illeszt
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States350 Posts
July 14 2008 04:03 GMT
#222
How many have been owned so far?
EmeraldSparks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1451 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:04:18
July 14 2008 04:03 GMT
#223
Shit.
But why?
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
July 14 2008 04:03 GMT
#224
On July 14 2008 13:02 Empyrean wrote:
Damn this thread gets filled up quick :O

You just posted like 6 times for the last page though :p

Anyway, got a better picture of the caligraphy behind you?
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 04:03 GMT
#225
On July 14 2008 13:03 illeszt wrote:
How many have been owned so far?


just 1... the person whos picture it is. are you an idiot or something?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 14 2008 04:04 GMT
#226
On July 14 2008 13:03 EmeraldSparks wrote:
That's me.

LastRomantic, SpiritoftheTuna, and d.arkive can confirm.

You guys are sons of bitches.


SO MIT BOY

ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
SwaY.
Profile Joined May 2008
Dominican Republic98 Posts
July 14 2008 04:05 GMT
#227
I think to my defense the thread was new, but yea these people that still fall for it with pages and pages of evidence are indeed veryyyyyyyyyyy sloooooooowwwwwwww
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 14 2008 04:05 GMT
#228
On July 14 2008 13:03 Ecael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:02 Empyrean wrote:
Damn this thread gets filled up quick :O

You just posted like 6 times for the last page though :p

Anyway, got a better picture of the caligraphy behind you?


Haha, no, it was taken at a friend's house during a superbowl party three years ago.

I didn't even realize the picture was taken until after it had appeared on facebook and people asked for it to become my profile pic. My current one is me advertising sunchips.
Moderator
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:05 GMT
#229

On July 14 2008 13:03 EmeraldSparks wrote:
That's me.

LastRomantic, SpiritoftheTuna, and d.arkive can confirm.

You guys are sons of bitches.


Your ugly
Liquid | SKT
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
July 14 2008 04:05 GMT
#230
On July 14 2008 13:03 illeszt wrote:
How many have been owned so far?


Sad to say I'm one, but I'm buzzed so I have a reason!
this is my quote.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:07:18
July 14 2008 04:06 GMT
#231
On July 14 2008 13:05 SwaY. wrote:
I think to my defense the thread was new, but yea these people that still fall for it with pages and pages of evidence are indeed veryyyyyyyyyyy sloooooooowwwwwwww


Well I hadn't bothered to read the thread. I'd only realized what had happened after I read it haha.

EDIT: Though I did think it was suspicious how many people claimed to "be" me on the last page. Was it really worth it for them? Yeah momentary lapse of sense here.

Also, finally, I suppose people know what I look like on these forums...which I've been able to avoid for years.
Moderator
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:06 GMT
#232
On July 14 2008 13:04 Last Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:03 EmeraldSparks wrote:
That's me.

LastRomantic, SpiritoftheTuna, and d.arkive can confirm.

You guys are sons of bitches.


SO MIT BOY


give him hell for that LR
Liquid | SKT
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:06 GMT
#233
On July 14 2008 13:05 Ozarugold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:03 illeszt wrote:
How many have been owned so far?


Sad to say I'm one, but I'm buzzed so I have a reason!

And I tipped him off.
Liquid | SKT
Myxomatosis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2392 Posts
July 14 2008 04:07 GMT
#234
lol ur gay.
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:08 GMT
#235
On July 14 2008 13:07 Myxomatosis wrote:
lol ur gay.

I felt bad
Liquid | SKT
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
July 14 2008 04:09 GMT
#236
On July 14 2008 13:06 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:05 Ozarugold wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:03 illeszt wrote:
How many have been owned so far?


Sad to say I'm one, but I'm buzzed so I have a reason!

And I tipped him off.

so did i
i was scared he'd cut himself, he sounded so hurt
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
July 14 2008 04:09 GMT
#237
Man I was fucking freaking out. I kept saying to myself; "I'M NOT CREEPY!"
Free Palestine
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
July 14 2008 04:09 GMT
#238
ROFL. This shit had me going for about 30 seconds.
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
July 14 2008 04:09 GMT
#239
On July 14 2008 13:06 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:05 Ozarugold wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:03 illeszt wrote:
How many have been owned so far?


Sad to say I'm one, but I'm buzzed so I have a reason!

And I tipped him off.

so did mani and i -.-;;
posting on liquid sites in current year
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:10 GMT
#240
On July 14 2008 13:09 SpiritoftheTuna wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:06 DamageControL wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:05 Ozarugold wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:03 illeszt wrote:
How many have been owned so far?


Sad to say I'm one, but I'm buzzed so I have a reason!

And I tipped him off.

so did mani and i -.-;;

He made it sound like he figured it out himself >8|
Liquid | SKT
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Stellar Fest
1h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.