On July 14 2008 12:42 Ozarugold wrote:
Screw it. I'm just gonna write. I AM OZARUGOLD!
Lol! This is so much fun!
Screw it. I'm just gonna write. I AM OZARUGOLD!
Lol! This is so much fun!
Your so much fun ;D
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:42 Ozarugold wrote: Screw it. I'm just gonna write. I AM OZARUGOLD! Lol! This is so much fun! Your so much fun ;D | ||
|
Ozarugold
2716 Posts
| ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
if i was him i'd never post here again, so embarassing | ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
-mod edit- | ||
|
Ozarugold
2716 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:45 Hot_Bid wrote: this guy is so creepy looking if i was him i'd never post here again, so embarassing WHY!?!?! Oh... I changed my pic by the way. It's as obvious as I can get now~ | ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:43 Cloud wrote: Oh i get it hehe, never used facebook so i didnt see the images was like ![]() Lol thats what happened to me haha | ||
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:46 Scaramanga wrote: Show nested quote + On July 14 2008 12:43 Cloud wrote: Oh i get it hehe, never used facebook so i didnt see the images was like ![]() Lol thats what happened to me haha Pretty much happened to me. then I read down | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
OMG SO MUCH INFORMATION WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE | ||
|
Phantom
Canada2151 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:48 Hot_Bid wrote: OMG SO MUCH INFORMATION WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE LoL pwned | ||
|
BroOd
Austin10833 Posts
| ||
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:48 Hot_Bid wrote: OMG SO MUCH INFORMATION WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE HOW DID YOU FIND ME? STALKERZ! I BELIEVE YOU SINGLED ME OUT TO PERSECUTE ME! | ||
|
pat777
United States356 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:48 Hot_Bid wrote: OMG SO MUCH INFORMATION WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE OMFG, WTF TAKE THAT DOWN | ||
|
HiddenTalent
United States246 Posts
| ||
|
Nitrogen
United States5345 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:45 Nitrogen23 wrote: so ugly!!! -mod edit- LOL | ||
|
Ozarugold
2716 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:49 BroOd wrote: Ozarugold is that really you? lol! Of course! Why do people think I'm ugly? | ||
|
OrderlyChaos
United States1115 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:48 Hot_Bid wrote: OMG SO MUCH INFORMATION WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE Damn... you know so much about me, you had to post it TWICE! | ||
|
MTF
United States1739 Posts
![]() | ||
|
illeszt
United States350 Posts
On July 14 2008 12:53 Ozarugold wrote: Of course! Why do people think I'm ugly? you look pretty cute to me (; (i'm a girl by the way ^^) | ||
|
Night[Mare
Mexico4793 Posts
| ||
|
SpiritoftheTunA
United States20903 Posts
how much plastic surgery do you think it would take to make his face lovable by his mother? cause like, if i was his mother, i wouldn't love him now | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma Jaedong Hyuk Soulkey Horang2 BeSt 910 Light Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39505 singsing1466 XBOCT290 Pyrionflax257 DeMusliM185 Mew2King93 B2W.Neo59 ArmadaUGS49 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|