• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11916 users

The Most Excellent and Lamentable Tragedy of JWD and Peanu…

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 49 Next All
thoraxe
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1449 Posts
July 03 2008 19:05 GMT
#361
On July 03 2008 07:33 Romance_us wrote:
Fucking pedophiles. In Seychelles they bite your balls off if you touch a small 8th grade girl.

(YES, you literal fucks, that means if she is a LARGE 8th grade girl, it's allowed.)


You could probably walk around your whole country in a day if you proposed to it.
Obama singing "Kick Ass" Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yghFBt-fXmw&feature=player_embedde
Talith
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1102 Posts
July 03 2008 19:06 GMT
#362
Just Before WWI

Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
July 03 2008 19:08 GMT
#363
On July 04 2008 04:06 Talith wrote:
Just Before WWI



She's cute.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Talith
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1102 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-03 19:22:37
July 03 2008 19:13 GMT
#364
Thank you.

She's Navajo, Zuni and Apache, (Native American) so everywhere we went in Paris, we were getting funny looks. She was awesome to come along, and had a great time with her =).
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
July 03 2008 22:00 GMT
#365
Dudes, yes, she's a 17 year old stoner chick. Gawsh, like fucking 2 pages of people thinking it was the 8th grader XD!

I have another pic of her ;O
[image loading]


<3
Mango @ U.S.East!
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
July 03 2008 22:03 GMT
#366
I wanna hit it so bad zomg T_T
w/e
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
July 03 2008 22:08 GMT
#367
I'm sorry but.. I earned her. I asked her out!

RAWR! I GET HER! MWAHAHA
Mango @ U.S.East!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 03 2008 22:10 GMT
#368
On July 04 2008 04:08 Romance_us wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 04:06 Talith wrote:
Just Before WWI



She's cute.


Yes, his girlfriend is indeed cute! I've seen her :D! "Nerds are cute!" (inside-joke)
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
July 03 2008 22:16 GMT
#369
On July 04 2008 07:08 Scorpion wrote:
I'm sorry but.. I earned her. I asked her out!

RAWR! I GET HER! MWAHAHA

Too bad your wiener won't work with her.
Not bad for a cat toy.
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-03 22:21:59
July 03 2008 22:20 GMT
#370
On July 04 2008 07:16 Krohm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 07:08 Scorpion wrote:
I'm sorry but.. I earned her. I asked her out!

RAWR! I GET HER! MWAHAHA

Too bad your wiener won't work with her.


Why not? It has worked many times ;O

EDIT: Unless you mean because I smoke... isn't that a myth? D:
Mango @ U.S.East!
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
July 03 2008 22:21 GMT
#371
On July 04 2008 07:20 Scorpion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 07:16 Krohm wrote:
On July 04 2008 07:08 Scorpion wrote:
I'm sorry but.. I earned her. I asked her out!

RAWR! I GET HER! MWAHAHA

Too bad your wiener won't work with her.


Why not? It has worked many times ;O

Oh now it does? What happened to the "When we're about to have sex, I just can't do it" or whatever in the hell it was you were having problems with. By the way I was half-joking with that post don't take offense haha.
Not bad for a cat toy.
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
July 03 2008 22:23 GMT
#372
On July 04 2008 07:21 Krohm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 07:20 Scorpion wrote:
On July 04 2008 07:16 Krohm wrote:
On July 04 2008 07:08 Scorpion wrote:
I'm sorry but.. I earned her. I asked her out!

RAWR! I GET HER! MWAHAHA

Too bad your wiener won't work with her.


Why not? It has worked many times ;O

Oh now it does? What happened to the "When we're about to have sex, I just can't do it" or whatever in the hell it was you were having problems with. By the way I was half-joking with that post don't take offense haha.


I forgot to put in the blog, but, the blog post died anyways so I didn't put it there. We resolved the problem ;P
Mango @ U.S.East!
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
July 03 2008 22:24 GMT
#373
Scorpion my girl aint bad lookin tho , why don't we have like a crazy orgy ..
w/e
HamerD
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom1922 Posts
July 03 2008 23:11 GMT
#374
On July 04 2008 07:24 InfeSteD[rA] wrote:
Scorpion my girl aint bad lookin tho , why don't we have like a crazy orgy ..


reps and commentary plz

[ps mischy this is a JOKE ]
"Oh no, we've drawn Judge Schneider" "Is that bad?" "Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog" "You did?" "Yeah...if you replace the word *kinda* with *repeatedly*...and the word *dog* with son"
Niji-z
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States208 Posts
July 03 2008 23:14 GMT
#375
On July 04 2008 08:11 HamerD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 07:24 InfeSteD[rA] wrote:
Scorpion my girl aint bad lookin tho , why don't we have like a crazy orgy ..


reps and commentary plz

[ps mischy this is a JOKE ]
Dang, now that your gf browses TL, you have to be careful about what you say huh...

lol gg!
Rawr.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-03 23:19:38
July 03 2008 23:19 GMT
#376
On July 04 2008 08:14 Niji-z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2008 08:11 HamerD wrote:
On July 04 2008 07:24 InfeSteD[rA] wrote:
Scorpion my girl aint bad lookin tho , why don't we have like a crazy orgy ..


reps and commentary plz

[ps mischy this is a JOKE ]
Dang, now that your gf browses TL, you have to be careful about what you say huh...

lol gg!

I was so excited to see pictures of you and your hot lesbian girlfriend when I saw that you had posted in this thread... You have made me a disappointed walrus.

+ Show Spoiler +
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
July 03 2008 23:27 GMT
#377
Scorpion I envy you. Get more pics.
Kacas
Profile Joined July 2003
Brazil3143 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-03 23:39:09
July 03 2008 23:37 GMT
#378
me and my gf~
i prefer the "cute style" as you can see.


[image loading]
I Love Hyori Lee =* icq: 41760400 / msn: kayen_chn at hotm
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
July 03 2008 23:39 GMT
#379
On July 04 2008 08:37 Kacas wrote:
me and my gf~
i prefer the "cute style" as you can see.


[image loading]

Wow...
She is really beautiful.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
July 03 2008 23:48 GMT
#380
NO, SHE'S CUTE!

Asian cute versus beautiful debate: go, go, go!

My gf lurks here so no pics.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
FEL
5h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.