• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:51
CEST 03:51
KST 10:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9256 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 853

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 851 852 853 854 855 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 18:13 GMT
#17041
On October 26 2014 03:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
I'm surprised that I'm still third.

It's also interesting how I have more passion than the entire UK.

Canada! Canada! WE ARE NORTH!

we need more pashun and we can take out finland
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 25 2014 18:13 GMT
#17042
On October 26 2014 03:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. I'm still sour over Mvp, if I'm honest.

meh, im too much of a werido too like Mvp..hes far to overhyped for me
nestea even moreso....

Were you around in 2011? ^^

of course..and i respected him then...but then he fell hella off...only to come back and beat squirtle with that fucking 2 rax....that was really bad for me..i thought we had found the next toss bongjwa..instead squirtle dissolved into mediocrity...


That "fuckin 2 rax" is SCII history. I was cheering for Squirtle too but had to admit that Mvp had some serious balls ^^

Very few other players would have the balls to go for a 2rax on game 7 in a GSL. Has it even happened before/since?

I actually thought it was quite obvius. I was waiting for a 2-rax the whole series long. (VOD of course)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 18:16 GMT
#17043
On October 26 2014 03:13 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. I'm still sour over Mvp, if I'm honest.

meh, im too much of a werido too like Mvp..hes far to overhyped for me
nestea even moreso....

Were you around in 2011? ^^

of course..and i respected him then...but then he fell hella off...only to come back and beat squirtle with that fucking 2 rax....that was really bad for me..i thought we had found the next toss bongjwa..instead squirtle dissolved into mediocrity...


That "fuckin 2 rax" is SCII history. I was cheering for Squirtle too but had to admit that Mvp had some serious balls ^^

Very few other players would have the balls to go for a 2rax on game 7 in a GSL. Has it even happened before/since?

I actually thought it was quite obvius. I was waiting for a 2-rax the whole series long. (VOD of course)

still super dissappointing
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 25 2014 18:19 GMT
#17044
On October 26 2014 03:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:13 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. I'm still sour over Mvp, if I'm honest.

meh, im too much of a werido too like Mvp..hes far to overhyped for me
nestea even moreso....

Were you around in 2011? ^^

of course..and i respected him then...but then he fell hella off...only to come back and beat squirtle with that fucking 2 rax....that was really bad for me..i thought we had found the next toss bongjwa..instead squirtle dissolved into mediocrity...


That "fuckin 2 rax" is SCII history. I was cheering for Squirtle too but had to admit that Mvp had some serious balls ^^

Very few other players would have the balls to go for a 2rax on game 7 in a GSL. Has it even happened before/since?

I actually thought it was quite obvius. I was waiting for a 2-rax the whole series long. (VOD of course)

still super dissappointing

I never root for P
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 18:20 GMT
#17045
On October 26 2014 03:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:13 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. I'm still sour over Mvp, if I'm honest.

meh, im too much of a werido too like Mvp..hes far to overhyped for me
nestea even moreso....

Were you around in 2011? ^^

of course..and i respected him then...but then he fell hella off...only to come back and beat squirtle with that fucking 2 rax....that was really bad for me..i thought we had found the next toss bongjwa..instead squirtle dissolved into mediocrity...


That "fuckin 2 rax" is SCII history. I was cheering for Squirtle too but had to admit that Mvp had some serious balls ^^

Very few other players would have the balls to go for a 2rax on game 7 in a GSL. Has it even happened before/since?

I actually thought it was quite obvius. I was waiting for a 2-rax the whole series long. (VOD of course)

still super dissappointing

expected disappointment is still disappointment, it turns out
though for the record, I did not find it disappointing
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 18:23 GMT
#17046
It was amazing. It's not like we had another tossjwa anyway, right? Because I don't remember much of Squirtle after that series.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 18:24 GMT
#17047


get hype!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 18:24 GMT
#17048
On October 26 2014 03:19 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:13 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. I'm still sour over Mvp, if I'm honest.

meh, im too much of a werido too like Mvp..hes far to overhyped for me
nestea even moreso....

Were you around in 2011? ^^

of course..and i respected him then...but then he fell hella off...only to come back and beat squirtle with that fucking 2 rax....that was really bad for me..i thought we had found the next toss bongjwa..instead squirtle dissolved into mediocrity...


That "fuckin 2 rax" is SCII history. I was cheering for Squirtle too but had to admit that Mvp had some serious balls ^^

Very few other players would have the balls to go for a 2rax on game 7 in a GSL. Has it even happened before/since?

I actually thought it was quite obvius. I was waiting for a 2-rax the whole series long. (VOD of course)

still super dissappointing

I never root for P

ya cause you are T...no offense...but in my experience T tend to be the most butthurt race jk jk jk
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 18:25 GMT
#17049
On October 26 2014 03:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
It was amazing. It's not like we had another tossjwa anyway, right? Because I don't remember much of Squirtle after that series.

Nah, he fell off pretty quickly.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 18:26 GMT
#17050
On October 26 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
It was amazing. It's not like we had another tossjwa anyway, right? Because I don't remember much of Squirtle after that series.

Nah, he fell off pretty quickly.

yea...he looked okay in the group of death next season..but after taht he died essentially...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 18:27 GMT
#17051
On October 26 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
It was amazing. It's not like we had another tossjwa anyway, right? Because I don't remember much of Squirtle after that series.

Nah, he fell off pretty quickly.


He was actually still pretty solid in GSL for quite some time, and then indeed completely fell off the radar. Is he still active today ?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 18:27 GMT
#17052
Well, that's what happens when you get rekt by Mvp.
Which player do you reckon tends to retire the most other players?
Polt's retired Naniwa and IdrA.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 18:30:47
October 25 2014 18:28 GMT
#17053
jjakji article hype!

EDIT: sOs and jjakji were both unsung players...they both were rank 12 by the end of the year...we have a very interesting tournament ahead of us i think....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 18:29 GMT
#17054
On October 26 2014 03:27 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
It was amazing. It's not like we had another tossjwa anyway, right? Because I don't remember much of Squirtle after that series.

Nah, he fell off pretty quickly.


He was actually still pretty solid in GSL for quite some time, and then indeed completely fell off the radar. Is he still active today ?

Liquidpedia says that he's rank 101 on WCS points and is teamless. So he might've basically retired and not bothered to tell anyone, or he's just had an awful year.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 18:29 GMT
#17055
On October 26 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
jjakji article hype!

You're drooling with anticipation for the San one right?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 18:29 GMT
#17056
Yeah the jjakji article is amazing, and I'm watching those 2011 GSL November games I had never cared to see before. They're just mind-blowing !!!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 25 2014 18:30 GMT
#17057
On October 26 2014 03:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
I'm surprised that I'm still third.

It's also interesting how I have more passion than the entire UK.

Canada! Canada! WE ARE NORTH!

we need more pashun and we can take out finland

Never
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 18:31 GMT
#17058
On October 26 2014 03:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
I'm surprised that I'm still third.

It's also interesting how I have more passion than the entire UK.

Canada! Canada! WE ARE NORTH!

we need more pashun and we can take out finland

Never

I almost have as much passion as you guys do. It's kinda weird and pretty cool how much passion Canada has. We need something to keep ourselves warm during the winter.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 18:32 GMT
#17059
On October 26 2014 03:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
Well, that's what happens when you get rekt by Mvp.
Which player do you reckon tends to retire the most other players?
Polt's retired Naniwa and IdrA.

how many have retired any player at all
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 18:34:43
October 25 2014 18:34 GMT
#17060
On October 26 2014 03:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:19 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:13 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 03:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. I'm still sour over Mvp, if I'm honest.

meh, im too much of a werido too like Mvp..hes far to overhyped for me
nestea even moreso....

Were you around in 2011? ^^

of course..and i respected him then...but then he fell hella off...only to come back and beat squirtle with that fucking 2 rax....that was really bad for me..i thought we had found the next toss bongjwa..instead squirtle dissolved into mediocrity...


That "fuckin 2 rax" is SCII history. I was cheering for Squirtle too but had to admit that Mvp had some serious balls ^^

Very few other players would have the balls to go for a 2rax on game 7 in a GSL. Has it even happened before/since?

I actually thought it was quite obvius. I was waiting for a 2-rax the whole series long. (VOD of course)

still super dissappointing

I never root for P

ya cause you are T...no offense...but in my experience T tend to be the most butthurt race jk jk jk

I actually mostly play P lately. It's just that it got boring cause they were winning everything this year, all the way up to like august... (almost everything)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 851 852 853 854 855 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 160
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4981
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE64
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 9m
Online Event
9h 9m
FEL
14h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.