• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8176 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 818

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 816 817 818 819 820 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 15:37 GMT
#16341
On October 25 2014 00:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Also, the RCMPassion's doing a good job. We don't need a huge amount of posters to be second to The_OP and Passion4ever.


Ya, we're doing alright. Though it goes to show my point that we post a lot here because theres NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN THIS COUNTRY if you don't live in a eastern major city


I'm actually right between Ottawa and Toronto, but I'm too busy.


I guess, but at least when you get unbusy you can go to Toronto when there's the inevitable event there

Assuming that a hole opens up; I'm not interested in watching Live SC when I can just do it at home and have the freedom to do whatever I want.


I guess it's a case of wanting what we can't have. But the has to be a part of you that wants to be part of the crowd and cheer for players and have them actually hear it. Getting to see all of them live, maybe even getting to meet them... sounds like a blast to me
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 15:38:50
October 24 2014 15:38 GMT
#16342
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 15:40:26
October 24 2014 15:39 GMT
#16343
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

Geeze, get it together US. You know your country is bad when its all in decimals and you country has 1 more 0 than the others.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 15:40 GMT
#16344
On October 25 2014 00:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:27 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Man! I'm third by the skin of my teeth. Gotta move up in the world.


I never understood that. I don't have skin on my teeth

It's an English expression meaning that you got away with something, but only just.


I know. But it's weird

And reasonably stupid; but common enough that I figured that it'd be worth using.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 15:40 GMT
#16345
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

Almost 10x US passion!

Although technically my points should be split between US and Finland...
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 15:42 GMT
#16346
On October 25 2014 00:40 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

Almost 10x US passion!

Although technically my points should be split between US and Finland...

Shhhh....be quiet!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 15:42 GMT
#16347
On October 25 2014 00:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Also, the RCMPassion's doing a good job. We don't need a huge amount of posters to be second to The_OP and Passion4ever.


Ya, we're doing alright. Though it goes to show my point that we post a lot here because theres NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN THIS COUNTRY if you don't live in a eastern major city


I'm actually right between Ottawa and Toronto, but I'm too busy.


I guess, but at least when you get unbusy you can go to Toronto when there's the inevitable event there

Assuming that a hole opens up; I'm not interested in watching Live SC when I can just do it at home and have the freedom to do whatever I want.


I guess it's a case of wanting what we can't have. But the has to be a part of you that wants to be part of the crowd and cheer for players and have them actually hear it. Getting to see all of them live, maybe even getting to meet them... sounds like a blast to me


Surprisingly not. I also don't like watching sports in person. I vastly favour eating junk food on my couch and watching in the background to just shouting myself hoarse.

But that's just me. I just like being able to mute the stream and do something else for half an hour if there are technical difficulties.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 15:43 GMT
#16348
On October 25 2014 00:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Also, the RCMPassion's doing a good job. We don't need a huge amount of posters to be second to The_OP and Passion4ever.


Ya, we're doing alright. Though it goes to show my point that we post a lot here because theres NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN THIS COUNTRY if you don't live in a eastern major city


I'm actually right between Ottawa and Toronto, but I'm too busy.


I guess, but at least when you get unbusy you can go to Toronto when there's the inevitable event there

Assuming that a hole opens up; I'm not interested in watching Live SC when I can just do it at home and have the freedom to do whatever I want.


I guess it's a case of wanting what we can't have. But the has to be a part of you that wants to be part of the crowd and cheer for players and have them actually hear it. Getting to see all of them live, maybe even getting to meet them... sounds like a blast to me


Surprisingly not. I also don't like watching sports in person. I vastly favour eating junk food on my couch and watching in the background to just shouting myself hoarse.

But that's just me. I just like being able to mute the stream and do something else for half an hour if there are technical difficulties.


I guess, and I do basically the same thing and enjoy it. But I just wish I had to opportunity to just once be there in person.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 15:43 GMT
#16349
Well. The Internet sure likes to screw up my plans
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 15:45 GMT
#16350
On October 25 2014 00:43 Sakat wrote:
Well. The Internet sure likes to screw up my plans

We play or?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 15:46 GMT
#16351
On October 25 2014 00:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:43 Sakat wrote:
Well. The Internet sure likes to screw up my plans

We play or?

Need to install six million patches since my brother didn't open the game for at least 4 months
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 15:48 GMT
#16352
On October 25 2014 00:46 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:43 Sakat wrote:
Well. The Internet sure likes to screw up my plans

We play or?

Need to install six million patches since my brother didn't open the game for at least 4 months

Relying on your brother for patching.
Fascinating.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 15:49 GMT
#16353
On October 25 2014 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:43 Sakat wrote:
Well. The Internet sure likes to screw up my plans

We play or?

Need to install six million patches since my brother didn't open the game for at least 4 months

Relying on your brother for patching.
Fascinating.

I don't live there anymore
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 15:49 GMT
#16354
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

This looks quite shit actually so:
PPC (Passion Per Capita) x 10 000

Fin: 84
Can: 29
US: 8.6
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 24 2014 15:51 GMT
#16355
On October 25 2014 00:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

This looks quite shit actually so:
PPC (Passion Per Capita) x 10 000

Fin: 84
Can: 29
US: 8.6

Damn Templar. Us Americans are being dragged down by our large population of people who are ignorant to esports
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 15:52 GMT
#16356
On October 25 2014 00:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

This looks quite shit actually so:
PPC (Passion Per Capita) x 10 000

Fin: 84
Can: 29
US: 8.6

Finland highest?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 24 2014 15:53 GMT
#16357
On October 25 2014 00:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:37 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:27 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Man! I'm third by the skin of my teeth. Gotta move up in the world.


I never understood that. I don't have skin on my teeth

It's an English expression meaning that you got away with something, but only just.


I know. But it's weird

And reasonably stupid; but common enough that I figured that it'd be worth using.


I'm sorry i didn't understand your post
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 15:53 GMT
#16358
On October 25 2014 00:51 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

This looks quite shit actually so:
PPC (Passion Per Capita) x 10 000

Fin: 84
Can: 29
US: 8.6

Damn Templar. Us Americans are being dragged down by our large population of people who are ignorant to esports

My brother is killing ESPORTS by not posting here
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 15:54:49
October 24 2014 15:54 GMT
#16359
On October 25 2014 00:52 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

This looks quite shit actually so:
PPC (Passion Per Capita) x 10 000

Fin: 84
Can: 29
US: 8.6

Finland highest?

Croatia: 50

So yeah, Finland is highest
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 15:54 GMT
#16360
On October 25 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Passion Per Capita:

US: 0.00086
Can: 0,0029
Fin: 0,0084

Finland wins by far!

This looks quite shit actually so:
PPC (Passion Per Capita) x 10 000

Fin: 84
Can: 29
US: 8.6

Damn Templar. Us Americans are being dragged down by our large population of people who are ignorant to esports

My brother is killing ESPORTS by not posting here


So by that logic, is everyone who doesn't post here killing esports. Wouldn't that mean the entire world is?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 816 817 818 819 820 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 116
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift414
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft208
Maynarde16
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
29m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.