• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 815

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 813 814 815 816 817 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 13:55 GMT
#16281
The OC system is really nice for encouraging people to provide original hype, instead of just going "POLLLTUUUU!" for pages on pages on pages.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 14:01 GMT
#16282
HIHI NA CREW
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 14:02 GMT
#16283
HIHI SGTK. How's Zest's body?
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 14:05 GMT
#16284
On October 24 2014 23:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
HIHI SGTK. How's Zest's body?

Too sexy to watch
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 14:05 GMT
#16285
On October 24 2014 23:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
HIHI SGTK. How's Zest's body?

Fucking amazing, as always, just like his game.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 24 2014 14:10 GMT
#16286
Here are some old pics I made .

[image loading]

[image loading]

The second one is my greatest work so far.

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 14:10 GMT
#16287
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

[image loading]

[image loading]

The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 14:12 GMT
#16288
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 14:18 GMT
#16289
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 24 2014 14:19 GMT
#16290
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.


Thanks . That was my first and last attempt (for now) at something like this, I don't even have photoshop.

I am considering to update this so it fits this year, but it would be better for soO now.

[image loading]

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 14:20 GMT
#16291
On October 24 2014 23:18 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.


Speaking of Disneyland... guess where I'm going to be THE WEEKEND AFTER BLIZZCON AHHHHHHHHH.

My mother and step father surprised our family the other day... their taking us there and I'm just like WHHYYYYYYYYYY. We're all too old to go anyway. I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed that we're going to disneyland
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 14:23 GMT
#16292
On October 24 2014 23:19 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.



Thanks . That was my first and last attempt (for now) at something like this, I don't even have photoshop.

I am considering to update this so it fits this year, but it would be better for soO now.

[image loading]
Haha, you really should. Also paint is a lot better than people give it credit for!

Haha, you really should. Also paint is a lot better than people give it credit for!
Phone went nuts so I hope this post turns out ok
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 14:29 GMT
#16293
On October 24 2014 23:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:18 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.


Speaking of Disneyland... guess where I'm going to be THE WEEKEND AFTER BLIZZCON AHHHHHHHHH.

My mother and step father surprised our family the other day... their taking us there and I'm just like WHHYYYYYYYYYY. We're all too old to go anyway. I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed that we're going to disneyland



Can I just bitch for one more second here... FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The youngest member of my family is 17 years old... you never took us to Disneyland or anywhere as kids why would this be the place you pic now? And why did you prepay everything and THEN tell us? I could have done 2 days at Blizzcon then Disneyland if we had takled about this sooner but now... FUCK
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 14:35:05
October 24 2014 14:34 GMT
#16294
On October 24 2014 23:19 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.


Thanks . That was my first and last attempt (for now) at something like this, I don't even have photoshop.

I am considering to update this so it fits this year, but it would be better for soO now.

[image loading]


Jaedong, where is your 1st place?

Maybe start playing better then you dont need to ask
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 14:37 GMT
#16295
On October 24 2014 23:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:18 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.


Speaking of Disneyland... guess where I'm going to be THE WEEKEND AFTER BLIZZCON AHHHHHHHHH.

My mother and step father surprised our family the other day... their taking us there and I'm just like WHHYYYYYYYYYY. We're all too old to go anyway. I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed that we're going to disneyland



Can I just bitch for one more second here... FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The youngest member of my family is 17 years old... you never took us to Disneyland or anywhere as kids why would this be the place you pic now? And why did you prepay everything and THEN tell us? I could have done 2 days at Blizzcon then Disneyland if we had takled about this sooner but now... FUCK

do you want a hug?
How are you doing today?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 14:46:30
October 24 2014 14:38 GMT
#16296
On October 24 2014 23:37 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:18 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.


Speaking of Disneyland... guess where I'm going to be THE WEEKEND AFTER BLIZZCON AHHHHHHHHH.

My mother and step father surprised our family the other day... their taking us there and I'm just like WHHYYYYYYYYYY. We're all too old to go anyway. I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed that we're going to disneyland



Can I just bitch for one more second here... FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The youngest member of my family is 17 years old... you never took us to Disneyland or anywhere as kids why would this be the place you pic now? And why did you prepay everything and THEN tell us? I could have done 2 days at Blizzcon then Disneyland if we had takled about this sooner but now... FUCK

do you want a hug?


Kind of. I kind of really do... my only hope is that I see some the players at Disneyland but that probably wont happen either...

Just imagine my surprise when there was nowhere in the world I'd rather be than in Anahiem on the 7th and 8th and I get told I'm going there from the 10th to the 13th!!!!!!!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 14:48 GMT
#16297
On October 24 2014 23:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:37 JamesT wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:18 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.


Speaking of Disneyland... guess where I'm going to be THE WEEKEND AFTER BLIZZCON AHHHHHHHHH.

My mother and step father surprised our family the other day... their taking us there and I'm just like WHHYYYYYYYYYY. We're all too old to go anyway. I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed that we're going to disneyland



Can I just bitch for one more second here... FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The youngest member of my family is 17 years old... you never took us to Disneyland or anywhere as kids why would this be the place you pic now? And why did you prepay everything and THEN tell us? I could have done 2 days at Blizzcon then Disneyland if we had takled about this sooner but now... FUCK

do you want a hug?


Kind of. I kind of really do... my only hope is that I see some the players at Disneyland but that probably wont happen either...

Just imagine my surprise when there was nowhere in the world I'd rather be than in Anahiem on the 7th and 8th and I get told I'm going there from the 10th to the 13th!!!!!!!!

get trolled
How are you doing today?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 14:48 GMT
#16298
Sakat, are we going to play or?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 14:57:31
October 24 2014 14:51 GMT
#16299
On October 24 2014 23:48 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:37 JamesT wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:18 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.

Yeah it's an incredible venue but the whole point is to keep that part of town as clean and pretty as possible. It's also near Disney land so again every effort is taken to look good.


Speaking of Disneyland... guess where I'm going to be THE WEEKEND AFTER BLIZZCON AHHHHHHHHH.

My mother and step father surprised our family the other day... their taking us there and I'm just like WHHYYYYYYYYYY. We're all too old to go anyway. I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed that we're going to disneyland



Can I just bitch for one more second here... FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The youngest member of my family is 17 years old... you never took us to Disneyland or anywhere as kids why would this be the place you pic now? And why did you prepay everything and THEN tell us? I could have done 2 days at Blizzcon then Disneyland if we had takled about this sooner but now... FUCK

do you want a hug?


Kind of. I kind of really do... my only hope is that I see some the players at Disneyland but that probably wont happen either...

Just imagine my surprise when there was nowhere in the world I'd rather be than in Anahiem on the 7th and 8th and I get told I'm going there from the 10th to the 13th!!!!!!!!

get trolled


I feel a lot more than trolled. It's the most bittersweet thing I've felt in my life. I'm going to Disneyland, that's cool. But I'm going 2 days after an event I'd much rather go too!

I'm so mad I'm changing my sig so everyone knows how mad I am
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 24 2014 14:59 GMT
#16300
On October 24 2014 23:19 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:10 Musicus wrote:
Here are some old pics I made .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


The second one is my greatest work so far.


A magnum opus. I'll tell the symphony to not bother with Beethoven's 9th.


The first one is amazing. The 2nd... not so much but funny. Also I never realized how nice Anahiem's Convention Centre was, makes my cities look like crap.


Thanks . That was my first and last attempt (for now) at something like this, I don't even have photoshop.

I am considering to update this so it fits this year, but it would be better for soO now.

[image loading]



Here it is jeadong

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Prev 1 813 814 815 816 817 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift5185
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2829
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
56m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 56m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.