• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 801

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 799 800 801 802 803 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 01:40 GMT
#16001
On October 24 2014 10:39 Cricketer12 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

SAN!!!

Lol, so late
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 01:40 GMT
#16002
holy fucking shit what happened...i was prepping and then i refresh and all of you have posted shit...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 01:40 GMT
#16003
On October 24 2014 10:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:38 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:36 The_Templar wrote:
I'm counting mine because it cheers for a certain player

That's cheating, mine was just as close as yours

Yeah but yours is on page 799

But he put Zest as #1 on his power ranking. So technically Zest is #1 on page 800

if anything, i mention Jjakji first...


in anything, jjakji's a bitch. this shit is rigged

there's a reason I ranked him 16
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 01:42:32
October 24 2014 01:41 GMT
#16004
On October 24 2014 10:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
holy fucking shit what happened...i was prepping and then i refresh and all of you have posted shit...

I refresh and we're a post away, then I refresh and SGTK just posted, I insta-post, I was already sniped...

The above event happened in the space of maybe three seconds. I wasn't slow or anything
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 24 2014 01:42 GMT
#16005
jjakji won the best finals of all time. He can literally do nothing for the rest of time and still be remembered well for that.
Moderator
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 01:43 GMT
#16006
On October 24 2014 10:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
holy fucking shit what happened...i was prepping and then i refresh and all of you have posted shit...

I refresh and we're a post away, then I refresh and SGTK just posted, I insta-post, I was already sniped...

The above event happened in the space of maybe three seconds. I wasn't slow or anything

Thats how I feel
How are you doing today?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 01:43 GMT
#16007
On October 24 2014 10:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
holy fucking shit what happened...i was prepping and then i refresh and all of you have posted shit...

I refresh and we're a post away, then I refresh and SGTK just posted, I insta-post, I was already sniped...

The above event happened in the space of maybe three seconds. I wasn't slow or anything

fml...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 01:44 GMT
#16008
The only problem with my post being at 800 is that no one will read it :D
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 01:50 GMT
#16009
now I'm making pictures for people who aren't in The_Templar's signature
How are you doing today?
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 24 2014 01:51 GMT
#16010
On October 24 2014 10:42 stuchiu wrote:
jjakji won the best finals of all time. He can literally do nothing for the rest of time and still be remembered well for that.

That's kinda sad
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 01:52 GMT
#16011
i just want to see Taeja vs San
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 01:53:55
October 24 2014 01:53 GMT
#16012
On October 24 2014 10:42 stuchiu wrote:
jjakji won the best finals of all time. He can literally do nothing for the rest of time and still be remembered well for that.

that finals is way before my time (as a frame of reference I never watched a single WoL tournament live, but watched the 2013 Mlg
Edit: the one that Flash got second in
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 01:53 GMT
#16013
On October 24 2014 10:52 Topin wrote:
i just want to see Taeja vs San

Might see it in LRSL, but I don't think San makes the semifinals here
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 01:53 GMT
#16014
On October 24 2014 10:52 Topin wrote:
i just want to see Taeja vs San

TaeJa doesnt stand a chance against San hyung
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 01:53 GMT
#16015
On October 24 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:52 Topin wrote:
i just want to see Taeja vs San

Might see it in LRSL, but I don't think San makes the semifinals here

that would be fun: you v Scarlett...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 01:53 GMT
#16016
On October 24 2014 10:53 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:42 stuchiu wrote:
jjakji won the best finals of all time. He can literally do nothing for the rest of time and still be remembered well for that.

that finals is way before my time (as a frame of reference I never watched a single WoL tournament live, but watched the 2013 Mlg

I followed starcraft since 2011, but I never really started watching until 2013. I missed some good stuff (I also don't usually watch VODs)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 01:54 GMT
#16017
On October 24 2014 10:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:52 Topin wrote:
i just want to see Taeja vs San

Might see it in LRSL, but I don't think San makes the semifinals here

that would be fun: you v Scarlett...

If I lose to GumBa or Scarlett loses to DLO (both are equally likely IMO), then we might play me vs Scarlett anyway
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 01:54 GMT
#16018
On October 24 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:53 JamesT wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:42 stuchiu wrote:
jjakji won the best finals of all time. He can literally do nothing for the rest of time and still be remembered well for that.

that finals is way before my time (as a frame of reference I never watched a single WoL tournament live, but watched the 2013 Mlg

I followed starcraft since 2011, but I never really started watching until 2013. I missed some good stuff (I also don't usually watch VODs)

I went back and watched some old vods, some of them are really good
How are you doing today?
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 01:55 GMT
#16019
On October 24 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:52 Topin wrote:
i just want to see Taeja vs San

Might see it in LRSL, but I don't think San makes the semifinals here

that would be fun: you v Scarlett...

If I lose to GumBa or Scarlett loses to DLO (both are equally likely IMO), then we might play me vs Scarlett anyway

Poor GumBa, probably asleep and so cannot respond to this
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 01:56 GMT
#16020
On October 24 2014 10:55 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 10:52 Topin wrote:
i just want to see Taeja vs San

Might see it in LRSL, but I don't think San makes the semifinals here

that would be fun: you v Scarlett...

If I lose to GumBa or Scarlett loses to DLO (both are equally likely IMO), then we might play me vs Scarlett anyway

Poor GumBa, probably asleep and so cannot respond to this

He doesn't need to. He knows he'll get rekt
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 799 800 801 802 803 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 434
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47311
Bisu 2805
Horang2 1432
EffOrt 771
Shuttle 668
Hyuk 584
BeSt 576
Soma 570
Light 405
Mini 396
[ Show more ]
Larva 336
Rush 225
ZerO 213
Mong 97
Leta 83
Snow 57
Pusan 57
ToSsGirL 47
Mind 38
Sexy 36
JYJ 31
910 30
Aegong 30
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
sorry 18
Trap 13
Rock 12
Noble 9
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6868
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1533
hiko1333
Beastyqt547
B2W.Neo403
Livibee213
Hui .201
Liquid`VortiX165
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS96
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE49
KnowMe43
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 48m
Online Event
20h 48m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.