• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8064 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 772

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 770 771 772 773 774 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:36 GMT
#15421
Poll: How stupid is Sakat?

George Bush (6)
 
67%

He's not stupid! (3)
 
33%

Very Stupid (0)
 
0%

Stupid (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: How stupid is Sakat?

(Vote): He's not stupid!
(Vote): Very Stupid
(Vote): Stupid
(Vote): George Bush

My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 23 2014 12:44 GMT
#15422
On October 23 2014 21:36 Sakat wrote:
Poll: How stupid is Sakat?

George Bush (6)
 
67%

He's not stupid! (3)
 
33%

Very Stupid (0)
 
0%

Stupid (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: How stupid is Sakat?

(Vote): He's not stupid!
(Vote): Very Stupid
(Vote): Stupid
(Vote): George Bush


is "he" supposed to be you or george bush?
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:44 GMT
#15423
No more passion?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:44 GMT
#15424
On October 23 2014 21:44 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:36 Sakat wrote:
Poll: How stupid is Sakat?

George Bush (6)
 
67%

He's not stupid! (3)
 
33%

Very Stupid (0)
 
0%

Stupid (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: How stupid is Sakat?

(Vote): He's not stupid!
(Vote): Very Stupid
(Vote): Stupid
(Vote): George Bush


is "he" supposed to be you or george bush?

Me
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 12:45 GMT
#15425
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 12:46 GMT
#15426
soO beat MC.. but I`m more impressed in Gumiho beating Life. I guess he is back, had really nice run also yesterday, and today he confirms again, at least top 4.
Maru | Life | herO
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:47 GMT
#15427
On October 23 2014 21:45 OtherWorld wrote:
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?

I guess so.
The rest of the Musketeers are also gone
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:47 GMT
#15428
On October 23 2014 21:46 jarod wrote:
soO beat MC.. but I`m more impressed in Gumiho beating Life. I guess he is back, had really nice run also yesterday, and today he confirms again, at least top 4.

He's doing really well atm
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 12:50 GMT
#15429
On October 23 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:45 OtherWorld wrote:
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?

I guess so.
The rest of the Musketeers are also gone


I'm still here, just waiting on the The_Templar.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 23 2014 12:51 GMT
#15430
Eu so ded
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 12:58:09
October 23 2014 12:51 GMT
#15431
On October 23 2014 21:29 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:52 H8 wrote:
I just noticed. I'm Zealot, lol. When and where did that happen?!

You reached 250 posts


Oh, so on the last page. Nice.

Thanks. Is there any list of icons and their ranking?

Yes. A certain forum goer has a list in their profile


There isn't any list, is there?

I just told you, someone has it in their profile


Yeah, sure. I don't believe you, prove it!

Is this adequate proof the list exists?
+ Show Spoiler +
EDITED OUT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:52 GMT
#15432
On October 23 2014 21:50 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:45 OtherWorld wrote:
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?

I guess so.
The rest of the Musketeers are also gone


I'm still here, just waiting on the The_Templar.

Templar won't tell you. He doesn't like EU
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 12:52 GMT
#15433
On October 23 2014 21:52 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:50 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:45 OtherWorld wrote:
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?

I guess so.
The rest of the Musketeers are also gone


I'm still here, just waiting on the The_Templar.

Templar won't tell you. He doesn't like EU

I won't tell him what?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 12:52 GMT
#15434
On October 23 2014 21:52 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:52 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:50 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:45 OtherWorld wrote:
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?

I guess so.
The rest of the Musketeers are also gone


I'm still here, just waiting on the The_Templar.

Templar won't tell you. He doesn't like EU

I won't tell him what?

Where to find the list
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 12:53 GMT
#15435
Rain is damn hot atm !
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 13:00:22
October 23 2014 12:54 GMT
#15436
On October 23 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:29 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:52 H8 wrote:
I just noticed. I'm Zealot, lol. When and where did that happen?!

You reached 250 posts


Oh, so on the last page. Nice.

Thanks. Is there any list of icons and their ranking?

Yes. A certain forum goer has a list in their profile


There isn't any list, is there?

I just told you, someone has it in their profile


Yeah, sure. I don't believe you, prove it!

Is this adequate proof the list exists?
+ Show Spoiler +


Thanks, I got him
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 23 2014 12:54 GMT
#15437
On October 23 2014 21:52 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:52 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:50 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:45 OtherWorld wrote:
I voted Georges Bush because that's just too good of an option to not vote for it.
Also passion is lacking a bit here, is NA still sleeping?

I guess so.
The rest of the Musketeers are also gone


I'm still here, just waiting on the The_Templar.

Templar won't tell you. He doesn't like EU

I won't tell him what?

Where to find the list

Ok, fine. The username that has the list in the profile + Show Spoiler +
doesn't have an underscore in it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 13:11:41
October 23 2014 12:54 GMT
#15438
On October 23 2014 21:54 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:29 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:52 H8 wrote:
I just noticed. I'm Zealot, lol. When and where did that happen?!

You reached 250 posts


Oh, so on the last page. Nice.

Thanks. Is there any list of icons and their ranking?

Yes. A certain forum goer has a list in their profile


There isn't any list, is there?

I just told you, someone has it in their profile


Yeah, sure. I don't believe you, prove it!

Is this adequate proof the list exists?
+ Show Spoiler +


Thanks, I got him

Where is the list?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 12:59:45
October 23 2014 12:54 GMT
#15439
On October 23 2014 21:54 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:29 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:52 H8 wrote:
I just noticed. I'm Zealot, lol. When and where did that happen?!

You reached 250 posts


Oh, so on the last page. Nice.

Thanks. Is there any list of icons and their ranking?

Yes. A certain forum goer has a list in their profile


There isn't any list, is there?

I just told you, someone has it in their profile


Yeah, sure. I don't believe you, prove it!

Is this adequate proof the list exists?
+ Show Spoiler +
EDITED OUT


Thanks, I got him

Where is the list?

Don't tell him!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 13:00:07
October 23 2014 12:55 GMT
#15440
On October 23 2014 21:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 21:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:29 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 21:24 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:54 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:53 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You reached 250 posts


Oh, so on the last page. Nice.

Thanks. Is there any list of icons and their ranking?

Yes. A certain forum goer has a list in their profile


There isn't any list, is there?

I just told you, someone has it in their profile


Yeah, sure. I don't believe you, prove it!

Is this adequate proof the list exists?
+ Show Spoiler +


Thanks, I got him

Where is the list?

Don't tell him!


Or what?! He is my fellow musketeer!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 770 771 772 773 774 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft392
RuFF_SC2 180
Nina 94
-ZergGirl 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2255
Bale 20
yabsab 16
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1166
taco 341
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox697
Other Games
summit1g7538
JimRising 710
Day[9].tv505
C9.Mang0330
WinterStarcraft327
ViBE156
Maynarde145
Livibee144
Sick134
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick965
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv505
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 25m
Stellar Fest
9h 25m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.