• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10618 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 739

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 737 738 739 740 741 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:42 GMT
#14761
On October 22 2014 23:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
The_Templar, in what league are you?

platinum

Oh, I could actually win you

According to my ladder experience so far today, I am much better than the average platinum player as my off-race ^^

I was master 2 seasons ago and used to be high master when I was active

teach me to not suck at the game?

Depends of your race, im protoss

I used to play toss, I could go back. I was thinking about just going random anyway. I'm only gold so any advice would help

Well, I have time to help
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 14:43 GMT
#14762
On October 22 2014 23:42 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
The_Templar, in what league are you?

platinum

Oh, I could actually win you

According to my ladder experience so far today, I am much better than the average platinum player as my off-race ^^

I was master 2 seasons ago and used to be high master when I was active

teach me to not suck at the game?

Depends of your race, im protoss

I used to play toss, I could go back. I was thinking about just going random anyway. I'm only gold so any advice would help

Well, I have time to help

Not right now though. Im at work...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:43 GMT
#14763
On October 22 2014 23:41 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
The_Templar, in what league are you?

platinum

Oh, I could actually win you

According to my ladder experience so far today, I am much better than the average platinum player as my off-race ^^

I was master 2 seasons ago and used to be high master when I was active

teach me to not suck at the game?

Depends of your race, im protoss

I used to play toss, I could go back. I was thinking about just going random anyway

I think about switching to random every season... eventually I'll buy a second account to do it with!!

NA used to be my random account but then I started doing all kind of shit and idk it's league now
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:47 GMT
#14764
Should I play one 1v1 match to see my league if its still masters?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2014 14:48 GMT
#14765
On October 22 2014 23:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Should I play one 1v1 match to see my league if its still masters?

Yes
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 14:48 GMT
#14766
On October 22 2014 23:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Should I play one 1v1 match to see my league if its still masters?


If you want.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:49 GMT
#14767
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2014 14:51 GMT
#14768
On October 22 2014 23:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore

You aren't masters if you don't play.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 14:51 GMT
#14769
On October 22 2014 23:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore


I have never been in masters and it feels okay.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:53 GMT
#14770
Fuck this, i'll play it.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 14:56:03
October 22 2014 14:55 GMT
#14771
On October 22 2014 23:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore

You aren't masters if you don't play.

too true!!!

On October 22 2014 23:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Fuck this, i'll play it.

excellent!! :D :D :D

we want a battle report BTW - with pictures!!! (think of the passion!)

TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:57 GMT
#14772
On October 22 2014 23:55 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore

You aren't masters if you don't play.

too true!!!

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Fuck this, i'll play it.

excellent!! :D :D :D

we want a battle report BTW - with pictures!!! (think of the passion!)


Al'right....
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 14:57 GMT
#14773
On October 22 2014 23:55 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 23:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore

You aren't masters if you don't play.

too true!!!

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:53 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Fuck this, i'll play it.

excellent!! :D :D :D

we want a battle report BTW - with pictures!!! (think of the passion!)



I expect a full report on my desk by 5 tonight.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 14:58:51
October 22 2014 14:58 GMT
#14774
If this thread has encouraged a single person to actually play SC2 again it's worth more than 1000 posts!! pages!!!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:59 GMT
#14775
I think no matter I win or lose I will be diamond.

Oh actually. I played last season 3 matches and i was master
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 22 2014 15:01 GMT
#14776
On October 22 2014 23:20 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I predict we get 1300 pages before tournament starts.

Big dreams ahead of you.. I guess we will have ONLY around 1000. Still I hope you will be right and not me.
Maru | Life | herO
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 15:02 GMT
#14777
So... someones shooting up the Canadian Parliament building... good bye civil liberties.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2014 15:04 GMT
#14778
Wow I didn't know Canadians were so violent. I thought only Americans did that
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 22 2014 15:04 GMT
#14779
On October 22 2014 23:51 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:49 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Im too scared. I can't take it if im not master anymore


I have never been in masters and it feels okay.


Yeah, but after you've been in master and you are not anymore, it`s worse then not being there at all.
I was master for like 5 seasons in Wol.. had a break, switch races.. and after 500 games I am diamond, far from masters.
In the end I don't know why we care about leagues.. I also care.. but can`t explain why.
Maru | Life | herO
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 15:05 GMT
#14780
On October 23 2014 00:04 OtherWorld wrote:
Wow I didn't know Canadians were so violent. I thought only Americans did that

I have a terrible feeling this person may not have been born in Canada...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 737 738 739 740 741 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 308
BeSt 223
soO 134
sorry 45
Mind 28
Terrorterran 21
Bale 20
Noble 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
League of Legends
JimRising 702
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• Hupsaiya 113
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1130
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.