• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9626 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 737

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 735 736 737 738 739 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 13:45:52
October 22 2014 13:39 GMT
#14721
12845 from 19577. Not bad musketeers, not bad.

On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
I think he will lose against Stats.


Told ya!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2014 13:46 GMT
#14722
Just one more day until I can post like a maniac. Gotta finish up that stupid midterm first.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 13:48 GMT
#14723
But is Jakat's post about Croatian SC2 players worth of hastag IMadeThis?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2014 13:50 GMT
#14724
On October 22 2014 22:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
But is Jakat's post about Croatian SC2 players worth of hastag IMadeThis?

Most likely not.

His power rank/predictions are, I'm pretty sure.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 13:58 GMT
#14725
Oh yeahs, my school drawing is ready now
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
October 22 2014 14:00 GMT
#14726
On October 22 2014 22:30 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 22:27 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:25 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:24 y0su wrote:
Jjakji vs Classic
[image loading]

Doesn't represent the skill level of the different tournaments though

Nobody said WCS points did. Just pointing out why/how they are seeded.

Yeah sorry for my comment, somehow I thought you were pointing out that jjakji had a better year than jjakji, which you obviously weren't doing

jjakji had a better year than jjakji? Is that possible?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2014 14:05 GMT
#14727
On October 22 2014 23:00 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 22:30 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:27 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:25 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:24 y0su wrote:
Jjakji vs Classic
[image loading]

Doesn't represent the skill level of the different tournaments though

Nobody said WCS points did. Just pointing out why/how they are seeded.

Yeah sorry for my comment, somehow I thought you were pointing out that jjakji had a better year than jjakji, which you obviously weren't doing

jjakji had a better year than jjakji? Is that possible?

Yeah it's totally possible. But don't ask me how d:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 22 2014 14:05 GMT
#14728
On October 22 2014 23:00 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 22:30 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:27 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:25 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 22 2014 22:24 y0su wrote:
Jjakji vs Classic
[image loading]

Doesn't represent the skill level of the different tournaments though

Nobody said WCS points did. Just pointing out why/how they are seeded.

Yeah sorry for my comment, somehow I thought you were pointing out that jjakji had a better year than jjakji, which you obviously weren't doing

jjakji had a better year than jjakji? Is that possible?

this is your contribution? :D
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 14:05:30
October 22 2014 14:05 GMT
#14729
NEVER FEAR NA'S HERE!

Again though, Good Job EU, really picking up the slack
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 14:09 GMT
#14730
On October 22 2014 23:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NEVER FEAR NA'S HERE!

Again though, Good Job EU, really picking up the slack


I wanted to write that you guys keeping waking up earlier and earlier, then I realized it's already 4 pm here.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:15 GMT
#14731
On October 22 2014 23:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
NEVER FEAR NA'S HERE!

Again though, Good Job EU, really picking up the slack

Passion is strong with EU aka The Three Musketeers of EU Passion!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 22 2014 14:16 GMT
#14732
Yeah, you EU guys really picked up the slack. :D

We'll probably hit ~1k before games begin. I was expecting this to kinda die off at around 800 pages.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2014 14:16 GMT
#14733
I've been playing a few ladder games to practice for LRSL, sadly I've only hit protoss players
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 14:17 GMT
#14734
On October 22 2014 23:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, you EU guys really picked up the slack. :D

We'll probably hit ~1k before games begin. I was expecting this to kinda die off at around 800 pages.

I hope we 1k. I predicted about 700 a few hundred pages back and got proven very wrong.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 14:18 GMT
#14735
On October 22 2014 23:16 The_Templar wrote:
I've been playing a few ladder games to practice for LRSL, sadly I've only hit protoss players


Find someone on TL to practice with. Everyone wants to see you win and make it to the next round
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:18 GMT
#14736
I enjoyed playing sc2 yesterday. I might play sc2 now....
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 14:18 GMT
#14737
On October 22 2014 23:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, you EU guys really picked up the slack. :D

We'll probably hit ~1k before games begin. I was expecting this to kinda die off at around 800 pages.

I hope we 1k. I predicted about 700 a few hundred pages back and got proven very wrong.


We will get 1k easily before start of the games.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2014 14:19 GMT
#14738
On October 22 2014 23:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 23:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, you EU guys really picked up the slack. :D

We'll probably hit ~1k before games begin. I was expecting this to kinda die off at around 800 pages.

I hope we 1k. I predicted about 700 a few hundred pages back and got proven very wrong.

I'd say we will be at 1300 (+- 50 pages) precisely when the first game begins
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 22 2014 14:19 GMT
#14739
On October 22 2014 23:18 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I enjoyed playing sc2 yesterday. I might play sc2 now....

what a terrifying thought, people in the LR actually playing the game
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 14:20 GMT
#14740
I predict we get 1300 pages before tournament starts.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 735 736 737 738 739 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 482
hero 454
BeSt 252
Mind 33
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 11
yabsab 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9207
ArmadaUGS48
Livibee40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Rush1398
• Stunt417
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.