• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6262 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 728

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 726 727 728 729 730 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 08:57 GMT
#14541
On October 22 2014 17:55 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:14 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

Multitasking is nice
Maybe when I am able to do it, I'll get out of Bronze hahahaha


You have to believe and practice hard.

I see that IEM Season IX Korean and Taiwan Qualifier is starting and JD is in it.


great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


Well, since he is no longer Prime player, he may win a match or two.


I just don't believe in Stats. He just won WECG, but still. I never seem to believe in him
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 22 2014 08:57 GMT
#14542
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:14 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:07 H8 wrote:
[quote]

Well, I'm still here. Just have to multitask.


Multitasking is nice
Maybe when I am able to do it, I'll get out of Bronze hahahaha


You have to believe and practice hard.

I see that IEM Season IX Korean and Taiwan Qualifier is starting and JD is in it.


great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 09:02 GMT
#14543
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:14 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

Multitasking is nice
Maybe when I am able to do it, I'll get out of Bronze hahahaha


You have to believe and practice hard.

I see that IEM Season IX Korean and Taiwan Qualifier is starting and JD is in it.


great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 09:03:32
October 22 2014 09:03 GMT
#14544
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 09:04:10
October 22 2014 09:03 GMT
#14545
On October 22 2014 18:02 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:14 H8 wrote:
[quote]

You have to believe and practice hard.

I see that IEM Season IX Korean and Taiwan Qualifier is starting and JD is in it.


great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional


I figured. Since you have the one true icon next to your sig.

On October 22 2014 18:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality


You mean Sakat is a Lorning's alt ?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry lorning
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 09:04:35
October 22 2014 09:03 GMT
#14546
KT best KT!

(P)Stats > (Z)DeParture
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 09:06 GMT
#14547
On October 22 2014 18:03 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional


I figured. Since you have the one true icon next to your sig.

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality


You mean Sakat is a Lorning's alt ?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry lorning

Might be. But so far it seems like Sakat is not so out of reality as Lorning is.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 09:07 GMT
#14548
On October 22 2014 18:03 H8 wrote:
KT best KT!

(P)Stats > (Z)DeParture



KT is the best KT

(P)Zest > Everyone else at Blizzcon
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 22 2014 09:07 GMT
#14549
On October 22 2014 18:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:03 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
[quote]

Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional


I figured. Since you have the one true icon next to your sig.

On October 22 2014 18:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality


You mean Sakat is a Lorning's alt ?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry lorning

Might be. But so far it seems like Sakat is not so out of reality as Lorning is.

I'm not out of reality at all

Everyone just loves to shit on Prime these days
Community News
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 09:09 GMT
#14550
On October 22 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:03 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional


I figured. Since you have the one true icon next to your sig.

On October 22 2014 18:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality


You mean Sakat is a Lorning's alt ?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry lorning

Might be. But so far it seems like Sakat is not so out of reality as Lorning is.

I'm not out of reality at all

Everyone just loves to shit on Prime these days



maybe it's for a good reason
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 09:13 GMT
#14551
On October 22 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:03 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional


I figured. Since you have the one true icon next to your sig.

On October 22 2014 18:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality


You mean Sakat is a Lorning's alt ?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry lorning

Might be. But so far it seems like Sakat is not so out of reality as Lorning is.

I'm not out of reality at all

Everyone just loves to shit on Prime these days

So that means Prime is shit hole?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 09:14 GMT
#14552
(Z)Pet > (P)Stork
(P)Terminator > (T)Flash
(Z)Armani > (Z)Soulkey

Brood War reigns supreme!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 22 2014 09:16 GMT
#14553
On October 22 2014 18:14 H8 wrote:
(Z)Pet > (P)Stork
(P)Terminator > (T)Flash
(Z)Armani > (Z)Soulkey

Brood War reigns supreme!

Discussion for IEM qualifiers is here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468727-iem-san-jose-asia-qualifiers
Community News
TL+ Member
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 09:17 GMT
#14554
On October 22 2014 18:16 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:14 H8 wrote:
(Z)Pet > (P)Stork
(P)Terminator > (T)Flash
(Z)Armani > (Z)Soulkey

Brood War reigns supreme!

Discussion for IEM qualifiers is here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468727-iem-san-jose-asia-qualifiers


I know. I just wondered when will you tell me
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 09:17 GMT
#14555
On October 22 2014 18:16 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:14 H8 wrote:
(Z)Pet > (P)Stork
(P)Terminator > (T)Flash
(Z)Armani > (Z)Soulkey

Brood War reigns supreme!

Discussion for IEM qualifiers is here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468727-iem-san-jose-asia-qualifiers


Just leave it be. It's only one post
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
October 22 2014 09:18 GMT
#14556
728 pages

ok
Neosteel Enthusiast
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 09:21 GMT
#14557
I might write ro16 preview today
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 09:25:59
October 22 2014 09:23 GMT
#14558
On October 22 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I might write ro16 preview today


Wow, you have a lot of free time

50 000 characters of Blizzcon hype

maybe I will make one too... If i find the time
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 22 2014 09:29 GMT
#14559
On October 22 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:06 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:03 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 18:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


HAHAHAHAH that was one of the best morning jokes i ever read


It was intentional


I figured. Since you have the one true icon next to your sig.

On October 22 2014 18:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Sakat is prime fan. They are always out of reality


You mean Sakat is a Lorning's alt ?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry lorning

Might be. But so far it seems like Sakat is not so out of reality as Lorning is.

I'm not out of reality at all

Everyone just loves to shit on Prime these days


Yeah i don't get it because they now have kind of good players and even if they struggled they still put out some fighting while doing SPL 2014
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 09:30:11
October 22 2014 09:29 GMT
#14560
On October 22 2014 18:23 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I might write ro16 preview today


Wow, you have a lot of free time

50 000 characters of Blizzcon hype

maybe I will make one too... If i find the time

I have to also make school works today (drawing)
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 726 727 728 729 730 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.